TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Bloodline does not make a daddy. A daddy is someone who has been there for these girls everyday and loves them like his own. That is a real daddy...like Gary.

That's what I meant when I asked where bio daddy was. I don't have the background on all this.

Murder and kidnapping suspect Adam Mayes found dead by a SWAT team in Union County, Mississippi, multiple law enforcement officials tell CNN. Alexandria Bain, 12, and Kyliyah Bain, 8, were found alive.

http://www.cnn.com/

Mayes was charged in the killing of the girls' mother, Jo Ann Bain, and her eldest daughter, Adrienne, 14.

Sheesh could we get anymore conflicting stories?

CNN Breaking News ‏ @cnnbrk
Police: Adam Mayes, accused of killing woman, her daughter is dead; 2 other girls alive

ETA: that was 29 minutes ago. AC just tweeted:

Anderson Cooper ‏ @andersoncooper
Now sources say Adam Mayes, Tennessee kidnap suspect is actually alive...developing story. Live details at 10pm @AC360

I'm struggling with wanting him dead, and wanting him alive. If he dies, he took the easy way out and there is no justice for JB, or AB, and of course for AB & KB.

If he survives, I want him to be able to understand everything as he sits in court and faces charges, prison and then the death penalty.

I have such a terrible headache at the moment! :(

maybe the press has to say alive til the ME pronounces him officially deceased????

What a horrible waste this person has left in his path. Useless, death and destruction. Just unbelievable.

This sums up my feelings perfectly. Why do all this and cause all this harm? How could he hurt a 14 and murder her, let alone their mother? So very sad!

Wow.
I ran out for a bucket of chicken, and I came back to this. So glad those kids are safe. I can't wait to find out where/how he was hiding.
Aslo, I didn't know the Nancy Grace show wasn't live!?!?

I'm struggling with wanting him dead, and wanting him alive. If he dies, he took the easy way out and there is no justice for JB, or AB, and of course for AB & KB.

If he survives, I want him to be able to understand everything as he sits in court and faces charges, prison and then the death penalty.

I have such a terrible headache at the moment! :(

I feel like if he kills himself it is sort of an empty ending, in the sense of closure. I think these girls, and Gary, need to face him in court and see justice be served. Even though that is not an easy thing at all.

Not inside church. In woods behind...surrounded him....girls there....took him to New Albany hospital....girls to Northeast Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. When officers surrounded him, he turned gun on himself. WMC had reporter at hospital taking shots with his iphone!! They have camera crews on way to site as does WTVA. More to come.

Glad I don't work in the ER of the hospital he's being taken to, not sure if many of the hospitals in the area area capable of handling a traumatic case as serious as this. If I were working there and knew I was gonna get him as a patient, I'd get real sick and have to go home!

I'm wondering if these 2 little girls will have to relive all of this by testifying

Honestly, I don't know if I want him to be dead or survive this and to live a living hell in prison. I just know I want him to suffer. I know that's a terrible thing to say but at the moment that's how I feel.

I just worry that if he lives, he will get out of the punishment he deserves because of mental illness (true or not) that his lawyers come up with, true or not.

He deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison... alone... wanting... remembering the pain he caused to so many people... I hope, if he lives, he never has a good nights rest.

Our two local stations out of Memphis 5 and 3 are giving pretty much the same info except no one can get it correct on which hospital they went to,lol. Even at pictures of ambulance arriving at New Albany and the other channel was saying Tupelo so who knows. Maybe at 10 we will have concrete info that he is indeed dead. IMO.

I'm just hearing the news. Thank heavens the girls are alive!

Speaking of LE that went after him, they risked their lives - as they do every day. Amazing no one else was injured. So grateful for all they do and all they have done in this case for these girls - putting their own lives on the line to save them. THANK YOU!

This has been a painfully tragic case and I hope these sweet girls did not suffer seeing or knowing that their mother and sister were brutally killed. I hope they were not scared but sheltered by a miracle and will not suffer this nightmare and evil but will heal with the help of loved ones and family.
Thank God they are alive!

for the rest of the evil people in this case I have no words, but rot...and burn
JMO

also thank you to the LE and fine men and women who put endless energy into finding the girls and helping t bring them home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind