TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I was just responding to another poster, Nurse! I wasn't critiquing the title! I am waaaaay to happy to care what the header says. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem...I was doing it because it could be confusing to other people.. (I saw your response and that is why I thought it may need changed... although it was slightly a challenge LOL)

Thanks for the note...I just moved to MS and this is obviously a case close to home...I just joined this site to learn and contribute as I could...
it's interesting to see what news sources really follow a story or not...even locally...you pick that up quick!

YES ... I singled you out palaminodee. You deserve all our thanks. You rock girl. Stick around. We need locals to help us. I cannot tell you how much you did in this case by bringing us the local news. From the bottom of my heart, here in the Rockies, I say thank you. :heartluv:

Depending on what weapon he used to shoot himself, he will not be right if he does live. The trauma of these girls having to see him shoot himself in the head is horrible enough. I hope they were in teh dark about their mom and sister. I really do. But I fear he will not be right or able to stand trial. Can anyone remember what caliber of gun people stated he carried? I am trying to determine the amount of damage, I am assuming he most likely will not make it. Even a .22 point blank to the head can kill ya, but if larger caliber, he will not be able to stand trial if he does live. He will be housed at the medical unit at the prison, and just be a burden. Plus at the med unit they are treated better...I don't want him treated better. I am sorry. I just want him to expire....cut and dry...I understand if you want him to live...I just don't, not if its going to be nothing but a burden to the state.
I dont really know because I dont know how these girls really felt about this man. If they loved him they have got to be so confused by all that has happened.

I am sure if they were standing there when he shot himself they had many mixed feelings and I wouldnt be surprised if they went all to pieces. I just think for some reason because he seem to baby them and treat them special that they may have had deep feelings for him.

That makes all of this even worse. They will wrestle with so many feelings and they truly will need extensive therapy to overcome this.

IMO

Chopper 5 has live shots of the church. Unfolded around 7pm. Wildlife officers came upon him in woods with the girls. May be that AM went to Tupelo and girls to New Albany hospitals. Still confusing to reporters at this time. Now anchor is reporting AM sent to Baptist Hospital in New Albany and the coroner is on the scene at that hosiptal.

Sheriff says girls are fine. Scratches etc.

There are conflicting reports about Mayes' condition - if he is alive or dead. Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards tells the Daily Journal Mayes was taken to a New Albany hospital with a self-inflicted gun shot wound. Edwards said when Mayes left the scene to go to the hospital he was still alive.

Union County Coroner Mark Golding said he couldn't release any information on Mayes' condition right now.

Read more: djournal.com - UPDATE Adam Mayes found missing girls safe
http://www.djournal.com/view/full_s...--missing-girls-safe?instance=home_news_right

He may be technically alive but I bet he is brain dead and on life support.

He is gonna die and he deserves to die, imo.

IMO

Just saw a tweet from local station (I live in central MS) that coroner just arrived at hospital where Mayes was taken. Also saw tweets that FBI confirmed he is dead. This is my first post. I hope I didn't break any rules.

Reporting on live tv that the coroner has arrived at New Albany hospital where Adam was taken!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Anderson Cooper ‏ @andersoncooper
FBI now confirms Tennessee kidnap suspect Adam Mayes is dead. Full details, live @AC360 10pm

Im watching AC at 10!

Great news. After the Anthony fiasco, I want to see all these guys self-inflict themselves.

Depending on what weapon he used to shoot himself, he will not be right if he does live. The trauma of these girls having to see him shoot himself in the head is horrible enough. I hope they were in teh dark about their mom and sister. I really do. But I fear he will not be right or able to stand trial. Can anyone remember what caliber of gun people stated he carried? I am trying to determine the amount of damage, I am assuming he most likely will not make it. Even a .22 point blank to the head can kill ya, but if larger caliber, he will not be able to stand trial if he does live. He will be housed at the medical unit at the prison, and just be a burden. Plus at the med unit they are treated better...I don't want him treated better. I am sorry. I just want him to expire....cut and dry...I understand if you want him to live...I just don't, not if its going to be nothing but a burden to the state.

I dont want him to live. He does not deserve to live another minute.

Wow, go make a cheesesteak and put a roast in the oven and the thread goes nutso. Soooooo glad the girls are alive and I hope he survives to have the opportunity to tell his ugly tale.

Just saw a tweet from local station (I live in central MS) that coroner just arrived at hospital where Mayes was taken. Also saw tweets that FBI confirmed he is dead. This is my first post. I hope I didn't break any rules.

Welcome to Websleuths Ferrety!!!

FBI will be releasing live statement from Union Hill Church where wildlife officers found AM and the girls in the woods.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

YES ... I singled you out palaminodee. You deserve all our thanks. You rock girl. Stick around. We need locals to help us. I cannot tell you how much you did in this case by bringing us the local news. From the bottom of my heart, here in the Rockies, I say thank you. :heartluv:

My heartfelt thanks to you also Palaminodee....I am in Tn and really appreciate all your work on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us here!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind