TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if this person is AM's sister and GB's X? :/

Yes, they refer to her as GB's ex-wife on the "teasers" and she speaks of her and GB divorcing. She sounds a little nutso IMO. She says she always knew someone in her family would be a "sniper" or "serial killer" but didn't know which one. She also says that AM panicked because the Bain family was moving to Arizona to cut him out of their lives. This contradicts GB saying that they had no clue of AM's dark side. Plus would they let them come with them to help move if they wanted to cut ties? It just doesn't make sense.

States vary and all that but in every state I am familiar with, a child born to a married couple, with the husband's name appearing as father on the birth certificate, is assumed to be the father if no one contests it within a relatively short period of time (three months? six months?).

After that, the legal paternity is considered irrevocably established and no one else has standing to contest it.

So, for instance, when the child is five years old and the couple splits, the named father can't demand a DNA test or refuse to support the child based on a DNA test that shows he is not the father. It was a done deal years before.

Yep, there are several examples of this in my own family.
My cousin married a woman and then he got arrested a few months later.
When he got of jail after a year, he and his white wife had a not so white baby. :what:

The fact that he was in jail made no difference.
The fact that the child was obviously not white, made no difference.
They were legally married so he was legally the father.
It was NOT a nice situation at all.

I fully informed my daughter's her birth father. He chose not to be involved, he was busy getting married and adopting his stepdaughter.
There is no way I could have not informed her birth father. I feel guilty enough even knowing he is fully aware but doesn't know her.

My daughter's Dad signed the birth certificate and paternity declaration since we were not married.
After one year of NO contact with the biological father and proof he had been notified, he had no right to even ask for a DNA test.

However, if he ever wanted to get to know my daughter... I would be more than happy to allow him that.
He wouldn't be a father figure... but it breaks my heart that his family and his kids are missing out on my amazing girl. :twocents:

Yes, they refer to her as GB's ex-wife on the "teasers" and she speaks of her and GB divorcing. She sounds a little nutso IMO. She says she always knew someone in her family would be a "sniper" or "serial killer" but didn't know which one. She also says that AM panicked because the Bain family was moving to Arizona to cut him out of their lives. This contradicts GB saying that they had no clue of AM's dark side. Plus would they let them come with them to help move if they wanted to cut ties? It just doesn't make sense.

Does she say that anyone told GB about AM'S dark side?

Also, note that it was AM who was panicking about GB and JB cutting him out of their lives. There's nothing there that says that was actually GB's and JB's intent.

I think it's possible that GB and JB were primarily concerned with the girls' asthma and wanting to go back to Arizona because they'd been so happy there (and the girls were healthier there). They weren't really thinking about AM at all, except as a friend of the family.

Something else I have been thinking: it was reported that AM had heart problems and was probably going to be in need of a transplant relatively soon. Maybe that was the difference between the Bains moving to Arizona this time and them moving to Arizona previously. When the Bains lived there previously, AM could visit. If AM were on the transplant list, he'd have to remain within a certain distance of the transplant facility (something like 2 hours?), which would preclude visiting Arizona.

I also don't see the Bain's moving to AZ just to cut ties with AM. I believe they just liked Arizona and did indeed feel it was better for the girl's asthma.

Has it actually been confirmed that AM did need a heart transplant? Sometimes I don't know what is rumor and what isn't.

I also don't see the Bain's moving to AZ just to cut ties with AM. I believe they just liked Arizona and did indeed feel it was better for the girl's asthma.

Has it actually been confirmed that AM did need a heart transplant? Sometimes I don't know what is rumor and what isn't.

No, the heart transplant thing I believe first came out of TM or her sisters mouth? When she said it, I thought it was questionable. Not, that it's not true, but it appears AM was a manipulator so he could have made it up. If someone needed a heart transplant in two months would they be able to dig graves and load a moving truck? I have no idea.

I'm not so sure about this program that the news channel is going to air tonight. Hopefully it's not in bad taste toward the Bains. They have been throiugh enough.

No, the heart transplant thing I believe first came out of TM or her sisters mouth? When she said it, I thought it was questionable. Not, that it's not true, but it appears AM was a manipulator so he could have made it up. If someone needed a heart transplant in two months would they be able to dig graves and load a moving truck? I have no idea.

I'm not so sure about this program that the news channel is going to air tonight. Hopefully it's not in bad taste toward the Bains. They have been throiugh enough.

My feeling (from the little "teaser" portion I read), is that it is certainly not going to be in GOOD taste. "Bombshell Family Secrets". I find it off-putting, but that is just me.

Does she say that anyone told GB about AM'S dark side?

Also, note that it was AM who was panicking about GB and JB cutting him out of their lives. There's nothing there that says that was actually GB's and JB's intent.

I think it's possible that GB and JB were primarily concerned with the girls' asthma and wanting to go back to Arizona because they'd been so happy there (and the girls were healthier there). They weren't really thinking about AM at all, except as a friend of the family.

Something else I have been thinking: it was reported that AM had heart problems and was probably going to be in need of a transplant relatively soon. Maybe that was the difference between the Bains moving to Arizona this time and them moving to Arizona previously. When the Bains lived there previously, AM could visit. If AM were on the transplant list, he'd have to remain within a certain distance of the transplant facility (something like 2 hours?), which would preclude visiting Arizona.

I haven't heard anything about AM being on a transplant list.
If he wasn't living a healthy lifestyle they wouldn't put him on the list even if he did need a new heart.

SBM
I would never trust PB, AM's sister, to ever tell the truth about their relationship. Never. MOO

LOL! I would absolutely LOVE to hear PB speak out. Why would you never trust her to tell the truth? Do you know her? Has she been proven to be a liar? She is probably the one that witnessed the shaving incident, and her daughter and grandchild were in the house during the murders and abductions. SHE would be someone that would know more than just about anyone else about exactly what kind of people both AM and GB are. Obviously, she can't be too bad, because she called and reported the incident she saw. She might be the one that could shed light onto this entire situation. I, for one, would listen to EVERYTHING she had to say about the entire situation. Just look at what her brother told the world about mommy dearest.

I would never trust PB to tell the truth about GB and their relationship because, and I know I shouldn't judge her on this, but it's because she is a Mayes. Sorry but that's the truth. Maybe she wants to paint a picture to get back at GB, for leaving her? (I don't know who left who) Maybe she is insecure with the relationship of her daughter with her dad? (I don't know)
She may have called and reported the incident she witnessed or she may have called because she was ticked at someone. She may have called because she's a crackhead and isn't thinking with her right mind. (nope, haven't heard that one either just throwing it out there) She may be so fed up with that family (doubt it or she wouldn't probably have been there). It happens! Only three people know the truth about that, one is PB, the other is KB, and the other one, AM, is dead. I'm going to trust KB on this one, and that is for her and her dads ears now. She deserves some privacy.
I would also listen to PB's story. I would believe only the parts that were believable to me, though, and not everything she says. MOO

Well, MJS, looks like you are going to get to hear what she has to say.
I, for one, think she will most likely bring a circus act to this and people might come out realizing that along with his two older children, JB and the girls was the best thing to happen to him in this lifetime. Wondering what her children think of her and will have to say about her 15 minutes. We will see.
Sometimes ex's hold a grudge and want payback that lasts their whole life. I hope she doesn't come out swinging crap, but I think she will. This whole family has been hurt by AM, TM and MM, they don't need any more malarky tossed their way by anyone, especially someone that came from AM and MM's family. :banghead:
Do they pay family for these interviews?

MOO

If he wasn't living a healthy lifestyle they wouldn't put him on the list even if he did need a new heart.

I'm sorry, I miscommunicated.

I didn't mean to say that AM was on the transplant list, just that at some point in the future, it looked like he was going to be a candidate, according to his landlord.

Was he making it up in order to manipulate others? Was it really a possibility? Was it a miscommunication with his own doctor? I have no idea.

Do you know what it was that would have disqualified AM?

Do you know what it was that would have disqualified AM?

No, I don't. But there have been claims made by relatives of his wife regarding his drinking habits, also claims been made about his "fast food" diet.
Also, transplants are very expensive and since AM had no job did he even have health insurance to afford something like that?

No, I don't. But there have been claims made by relatives of his wife regarding his drinking habits, also claims been made about his "fast food" diet.
Also, transplants are very expensive and since AM had no job did he even have health insurance to afford something like that?

I've been wondering if AM had SSI and was making a little extra under the counter by working on cars.

I've been wondering if AM had SSI and was making a little extra under the counter by working on cars.

Never even thought about that. I think it is a good possibility. I remember TM had said something on her FB about AM going to the doctor, testing, etc. If he was on SSI he would automatically have been eligible for Medicaid.

I'm thinking that TM, if it's true about her mental state, most likely had it also. Hmmm

MOO

Has anyone posted the interview with PB? If not, here is part one of two.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18503652...y-secrets-he-was-very-much-a-mind-manipulator
That was interesting but the only thing I really got from it is that GB's oldest daughter lived with him and that AM made drinks the previous night and as some have stated here, possibly drugged him.
I find it odd she'd want to go on record and not show her face. It's not like we all don't know her name, or those in that area don't know her. What's the deal? I wonder if she looks like AM and that's the reason?

MOO

That was interesting but the only thing I really got from it is that GB's oldest daughter lived with him and that AM made drinks the previous night and as some have stated here, possibly drugged him.
I find it odd she'd want to go on record and not show her face. It's not like we all don't know her name, or those in that area don't know her. What's the deal? I wonder if she looks like AM and that's the reason?

MOO

Not everyone wants to be displayed publicly. I don't care if people know my name. But I do NOT want to be on TV/in newspapers/etc. I don't have that kind of confidence. I'd feel self-conscious. I'd be blushing the entire time. I am average looking and don't have anything to hide. I just don't want everyone to look at me. If I was her, I would probably not be making any statements at all just to avoid it.

MOO

I wondered the same thing, menmo. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo