Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he was put to bed but in the morning he was not there? I wonder whether a door/window was left open.
Has the house itself been thoroughly searched?

It will get dark in about half an hour there and freezing temperatures are forecast :(
I hope they find him very very soon!

Sounds like he was put to bed but in the morning he was not there? I wonder whether a door/window was left open.
Has the house itself been thoroughly searched?

It was said in the video that Joe was able to push a table up to the door and unlock it.

It was said in the video that Joe was able to push a table up to the door and unlock it.
Able to, but does that also mean he did?

I am on the other side of Nashville from Dickson County. We had severe thunderstorms last night and the temperatures dropped into the 30s. Temperatures are supposed to drop even lower tonight. Not good for a small child in only his pajamas.

This is too familiar to Noah Chamberlain. But hopefully lesson were learned from Noah.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...nson-14-Jan-2016-3&highlight=Noah+Chamberlain

Would the thunder have woken him up and caused him to be frightened? He may have run to get away from the loud noise?

Able to, but does that also mean he did?

What is their source? Was it one of his parents?

How large is the table -- dining room size? An end table or bedroom nightstand? I assume (stupidly, I know) that the door is the front door of the home, maybe with a deadbolt?

So, if there is no sign of forced entry, that would easily explain how he got out of the house.

Has one of the parents of the child spoken? So far, it seems to be a friend.

And I am sorry to step on toes, but in the case of a missing child, I certainly hope that the first order of business was for LE to thoroughly search the home -- inside and out. Just saying, I hope that has already been accomplished.

The storms hit my side of Nashville (the east) at about 9 pm last night, so they would have hit Dickson County much earlier, probably between 5-6 pm. The storms did roll through fairly quickly, within a couple hours.

It was stated by the press earlier that Joe Clyde had run away before, but his family always found him fairly quickly.

What is their source? Was it one of his parents?

How large is the table -- dining room size? An end table or bedroom nightstand? I assume (stupidly, I know) that the door is the front door of the home, maybe with a deadbolt?

So, if there is no sign of forced entry, that would easily explain how he got out of the house.

Here is the live video of the search and the reporter talking. I was interrupted several times while viewing it, so I don't have all the answers. I don't recall him mentioning what kind of table. In my mind, I pictured a child's play table that he could climb up on - certainly doesn't make it a fact, though.

https://www.facebook.com/newschannel5/videos/10155421861272548/

Some new info:

"He's out here all alone cold, scared and probably hungry," said William Nicholson, Joe Clyde's uncle. "We need everybody who can come out here, please help out and try to save this little boy, try to find him and get him back home with his loved ones."

The family said Joe Clyde has a history of running off, but he is usually found quickly. This time he took off while everyone was sleeping.
Emergency responders have been using helicopters, K-9 officers and dive crews to search the many nearby lakes and ponds.
The 5-year-old has blond hair and blue eyes. He is 4 feet tall and weighs approximately 65 pounds. He was last seen wearing skeleton pajamas. He wasn't wearing shoes.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/37878606/endangered-child-alert-issued-for-5-year-old-boy-from-dickson

Does anyone happen to know the address or the nearest intersection to where he disappeared from?

Here is the live video of the search and the reporter talking. I was interrupted several times while viewing it, so I don't have all the answers. I don't recall him mentioning what kind of table. In my mind, I pictured a child's play table that he could climb up on - certainly doesn't make it a fact, though.

https://www.facebook.com/newschannel5/videos/10155421861272548/

Thank you, KatzEye. The reporter, Jason Lamb (Newschannel5 Nashville), doesn't identify the source or even refer to one; just states: "We are told . . . " that the child is able to push a table or chair up to the lock and unlock it (paraphrasing).

I hope he is found soon. Please God, bring him home!

Does anyone happen to know the address or the nearest intersection to where he disappeared from?

Garner’s Creek Rd and 3rd St.

85eca70bfda8af4cfd9f117f2815502c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members