Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. My son goes to a special school, mostly kids with autism, and the staff nearly outnumber the kids. There are so many adults involved in the care of SN kids that abuse really can't go unnoticed. I note that the school he [the victim] attended was a mainstream school with a Special Ed department that appears very well staffed. I find it hard to believe none of them would have noticed.

special ed is nothing like mainstream classes where it's 1 teacher to 20-30 kids and things can get missed.

yeah, his school looks great. I'm sure that his teachers are really hurting right now. I've found that the staff that choose to work in special ed form really close bonds with their kids and are so loving.

I agree it’s typically caught. However if he was prone to any form of self injury all signs of abuse could be easily explained away. You don’t go from 0 to murder in one abuse session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if more mothers were arrested in connection with the murders of their children at the hands of their father or the boyfriend,maybe it would lesson the times this happens. Just maybe as it is happening too damn many times

Abusers often know how to not leave marks.

And I imagine a non-verbal child would be a pretty easy target for abuse.

Sadly, special needs children (and adults) seem to be subject to abuse far too often. And sometimes it goes on for a long time before people even notice.

Exactly! I have a lot of lawyers in my family, including one who deals with abuse, mostly elder but also for other vulnerable people, like Joe. The stories I've heard! It's disgusting how sly abusers can be. It makes me think they get some bizarre satisfaction out of hurting those who can't fight back.

Krystal Daniels was charged with aggravated child neglect or endangerment and held on a $1,000,000 bond.

8583f8d4e121de0d3bacfba0116cba60.jpg

Now that both mom and dad are in jail we may see some movement as to where Joe's body is. If mom knows then IMO she's gonna throw her hubby under the bus right quick.

Who's he?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don't mean to laugh, but i can't help it because I thought the exact same thing! I think that might be "mom"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't mean to laugh, but i can't help it because I thought the exact same thing! I think that might be "mom"

Yeah it is. There's loads more pics of her on her Facebook.
I agree it’s typically caught. However if he was prone to any form of self injury all signs of abuse could be easily explained away. You don’t go from 0 to murder in one abuse session.

Yep, true, though teachers as mandatory reporters are supposed to report all suspicions anyway and let authorities work it out.

From what I've heard it's fairly obvious when bruises and cuts are coming from abuse and when they're coming from play, meltdowns etc. Location and severity is usually different.

There's just no explanation. No reason will justify killing your own child. Well any child! It's just heartshattering every. single. time.

Someone better start talking and saying they threw him away!

So big and tough, abusing and killing a child, then face your own justice! Say what you did, and where he is! Then take the punishment you deserve.

Oh my gosh. Whoops. Honest mistake! I thought a young male relative was arrested in connection with poor little Joe's murder.

Oh my gosh. Whoops. Honest mistake! I thought a young male relative was arrested in connection with poor little Joe's murder.

I can see why you thought that...she and dad look like brother and sister, honestly (not trying to be funny)

Thank you all for keeping the articles coming here!

Helps me to catch up here. Wondering if KD will be in court on the same day as JD?

You know me and dates! :)

Neither of which were special needs children, I specifically stated that special needs children tend to register a stronger response then regular children. I don't know about the Mathews case but the Hernandez case involved reports to DCF for abuse and family came out to state they themselves made reports involving abuse. None of this has happened in this case. If Joe was being regularly abused someone would have come forward by now to announce they knew and reported it, this hasn't happened.

They both were kind of special needs. Lucas had a speech impairment, and people had a hard time understanding him. And he was born with a cleft palate and had several reparative surgeries,and lost his teeth.

Sherin was also 'special' in that she was very very small, and some had reported that she had communication difficulties. She may have caught up at some point but she was behind in terms of language development and comprehension.

I do not agree that all special needs students would be monitored closely and any traces of possible abuse would be reported by teachers. I think plenty of abuse gets by, without being noticed or reported. Especially in the cases of special needs children who cannot communicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expertrenos