Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSO IN COURT— Krystal Daniels, mother of baby Joe Clyde. She’s being held here in Charlotte but requested to be moved to a women’s facility in Davidson County— a judge said she’ll be transported there today @WKRN

Maura Sirianni WKRN on Twitter

VIDEO: A status hearing was held for Krystal Daniels, mother indicted for her alleged role in the death of Baby Joe. She was assigned a new attorney and will be moved out of Dickson County to TDOC. @NC5

Matthew Torres on Twitter

Joseph Daniels is scheduled to go to trial next March but now he has been transferred to a mental health facility for further evaluation. The psychologist sent a letter to the judge saying he "cannot make a determination on an outpatient basis of his ability to stand trial."
Daniels will go from his cell inside Riverbend Maximum Security Institution to a secure bed at the Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute in Nashville.
NewsChannel 5 has obtained a letter from the psychologist who visited Daniels telling the judge that after several weeks, "I cannot make a determination on an outpatient basis of his ability to stand trial."
There is no timetable for when this new evaluation is completed. It could be weeks, months or years before the Joe Clyde Daniels case moves forward in the courts.

The trial for Joseph Daniels is tentatively scheduled for next March, and hearings on the case can continue between now and then, but no trial until the competency issue is resolved.
Joe Clyde Daniels' Father To Be Moved From Prison For Competency Evaluation

So what's happening with Krystal? Any new court date for her? Last one was a status hearing on 8/6, and she got a new attorney. I can't get into Dickson County - so if anyone reading this - can please let me know if you find anything!

TIA! :)

Search for Baby Joe at standstill, tips still coming in to Sheriff's Office
Thursday marks six months since Joseph Clyde Daniels disappeared from his Dickson County home. Baby Joe went missing on April 4.

"At this point, we're pretty much at a standstill," Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe told News 2. "We get to a point where we've exhausted all areas. We can't search to show people we're searching. We've got responsibilities to all the other cases and other victims in our county and each one deserves that investigation."

The lead detective on Baby Joe's case spoke for the first time with News 2 Monday. He says Baby Joe remains his number one case.

Search for Baby Joe at standstill, tips still coming in to Sheriff's Office
Thursday marks six months since Joseph Clyde Daniels disappeared from his Dickson County home. Baby Joe went missing on April 4.

"At this point, we're pretty much at a standstill," Sheriff Jeff Bledsoe told News 2. "We get to a point where we've exhausted all areas. We can't search to show people we're searching. We've got responsibilities to all the other cases and other victims in our county and each one deserves that investigation."

The lead detective on Baby Joe's case spoke for the first time with News 2 Monday. He says Baby Joe remains his number one case.
This is just so very sad. I am sure that LE is beyond frustration, I know they want to find this little darling and get justice for him. Makes you wonder if the father drove his body much further away from the area?

Sgt. Baker was involved in Baby Joe investigation, search
The Dickson County Sheriff's Office says they want to bring Baby Joe home to give him a proper burial. Also, with a body, they would have a stronger case against Baby Joe's parents, who are charged in connection with his death.

Lastly, the department wants to honor Sgt. Daniel Baker.

"We want to honor him and everybody that's been involved in this and even the community," said Sgt. Daniel. "They're highly involved in it as well."

Sgt. Baker's accused killers remain in jail awaiting trial, which has not yet been scheduled.

The next search for Baby Joe will happen in the fall when the leaves fall from the trees. A volunteer search and rescue team will use a drone to scan the land when the foliage is gone.

This is just so very sad. I am sure that LE is beyond frustration, I know they want to find this little darling and get justice for him. Makes you wonder if the father drove his body much further away from the area?
I haven't followed closely Steelslady, but if the father's story has changed multiple times, it seems likely that he could be further away. I sure hope the drones are successful and they find this baby. Poor little guy. :(

I haven't followed closely Steelslady, but if the father's story has changed multiple times, it seems likely that he could be further away. I sure hope the drones are successful and they find this baby. Poor little guy. :(
Makes you wonder, who besides the parents, were the last to see him and when? I may need to re-read the first thread again, as details are not fresh in my mind. I am just wondering if he drove him further away, like 2-3 hours worth, which can be done easily- he could be in some other patch of woods elsewhere. That poor boy, this just breaks my heart that he is not found yet.

Search for Joe Clyde Daniels enters sixth month
Daniels allegedly gave authorities six or seven different locations for his son's body since his confession.

Rader said they have a new, key piece of equipment that may help this search turn a corner.

“The drone that I have can actually make the determination if a piece of ground has been disturbed,” Rader explained. “We have to have the foliage to drop to use that.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC