Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone besides me watching this brutal cross...These defense attorney seems to be playing dirty. I think he is putting some doubt, but it is created by trying to impeach the witness, without showing receipts....someone talk me down, I am getting heated.

Is Faulkner testifying? Why ask Boyd about Faulkner's "techniques"? I guess I do get this line of questioning to a degree, the detectives were really interrogating somewhat persistently that he was not telling the truth. But, I am not sure if crossed the line into any kind of coercion? Are you supposed to just accept his lies? On the cold-blooded killer vs. things got out of control, not sure what I think about that tactic...but not sure that it equals coercion...Did they really know that the child was dead at that point? This testimony is rough...the detective is handling it okay, not great, but not awful.

Does that corroborate with what Alex testified to yesterday? (Forgive me, but I can’t recall if Alex said he saw Joe beat little Joe)
My interpretation of what Alex said was that he heard a thump in the living room, waited a period of time for things to cool down, and then entered the livingroom to see Joe lying on the floor and Joseph picking him up. I don't think he say him killed, but he did witness the immediate aftermath and did see Joseph remove Joe's body from the house.

Agent is fumbling a bit here. He needs to just own it. He interrogated in this way. Don't need to try to pussyfoot around it...it is making him look a bit weak. However, I understand how hard it must be to keep your cool when your integrity is being brought into question.

I think it does. I think Alex said he was hiding when he saw that.
Alex was hiding watching what Joseph was doing with Joe's body. He was peaking around the corner of the house when Joseph sat the body on the ground and noticed Alex watching him and told him to help him or he'd kill him (Alex). That would be enough for me to infer that if he would kill Alex he had most likely just killed Joe.

Watching love on WKRN, now on 15 minute break and there are news commentators, legal minds commenting on the cross. They say the defense is trying to break down the agent so that he admits he coerced the confession. Says agent is doing a stellar job with his answers. Thinks he is strongest witness yet. Makes a point that what is the jury thinking; are they thinking good answers or good questions.

Alex was hiding watching what Joseph was doing with Joe's body. He was peaking around the corner of the house when Joseph sat the body on the ground and noticed Alex watching him and told him to help him or he'd kill him (Alex). That would be enough for me to infer that if he would kill Alex he had most likely just killed Joe.
Agree 100%

DICKSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) — Tuesday marks day five of the trial for Joseph Daniels, the Dickson County man accused of murdering his five-year-old son, Joe Clyde, known as “Baby Joe.”

The day started with testimony from a witness who claimed she saw Joseph Daniels standing “perfectly still” on a bridge the night before Baby Joe was reported missing.

Then after an almost three hour recess to redact parts of the Joseph Daniels’ confession tape and log, the jurors watched the entire video, which was about two hours and 40 minutes long. That was followed by cross examination of one of the TBI agents who interviewed Daniels’ when he confessed to the murder of his son, Joe Clyde.

BABY JOE: Watch live as Day 5 of Joseph Daniels trial begins

I listened for 2 1/2 hours today and I honestly feel that he is guilty imo. Too many of the items matched up with what Alex had said!

And I feel like most of the "tears" were fake today, except for the last breakdown, felt like he knew his game was up. Especially when he said his Dad was going to KILL him!

#JusticeforBabyJoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member