Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much admiration for Defense Teams. I usually loose my patience with them pretty quickly. Especially since they asked this portion to be redacted and now put back in.
It's ridiculous to waste this jury's time when they could easily simply ask the witness after it plays about did the defendant also discuss medications he was on that was not on video.

Looks like we still have about 1hr and 15 minutes to go. That is if my calculations are correct. By the time they get back it will almost be time for lunch. This day is wasted!

Anyone else have a better time?

Looks like we still have about 1hr and 15 minutes to go. That is if my calculations are correct. By the time they get back it will almost be time for lunch. This day is wasted!

Anyone else have a better time?
It's not like the defense hasn't had access to the full, unredacted video. It shouldn't take that long to simply check for the areas of their concern. And if the redacted proves to be substantially different from the transcript they could object when it is played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes