Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish there were a truth serum.

MOO
I don't know what's happened to little Joe but the evidence should be pointing to the parents and it's not. If little Joe had just wondered off in the middle of the night then the evidence should be there and I feel like he should have been found long before now. If had been killed in the house or even somewhere around the house then again evidence should be there.

The lack of evidence suggest careful planning ahead of time but the Great Aunt putting Joe to bed and the 1am sighting I can't really see how a brutal murder could have been cleaned up after in that time frame without leaving considerable evidence.

A stranger kidnapping does not make sense at all. They live in the middle of nowhere and the door was unlocked! It would be clear to me that if that were the case then the culprit would be someone in the family or someone close enough to the family to know there routine, know the grand parents were out of town, know the Aunt was practically deaf and know Joe was Autistic and would be familiar enough to Joe that he would have been comfortable leaving with them. Niether of the parents strike me as social butterfly's so again this points back to the family so I totally understand why the TBI and LE focused on the parents. If it was not the parents then it was almost definitely someone in the family. If the not them then who and more importantly why????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ugh, all this talk about the difficulty of prosecuting a no-body case and Joe's dad hasn't even recanted his confession that we know of. The only people claiming the confession was coerced are the grandparents, and they have a vested interest in pointing the finger at mom.

Mind you, I know it's difficult to go forward with murder charges when the body hasn't been found; I've followed at least one case where it blew up in the prosecutor's face. Then again, I also followed another case where the perp revealed the location of the body when he saw the DA ready to move forward. So who knows what the end result would be?

But... first, the dad would have to recant, then his attorney would have to file a successful motion to have the confession thrown out before any of this becomes an issue. And we still don't know what evidence LE currently is sitting on. Remember, the search warrant included knives, a pillow and a computer. We don't know the significance of those items. And there was surveillance video which LE hasn't commented on so far.

It seems to me that if Joe's dad is pointing the finger at his wife then she would reveal everything she knows in order to avoid murder charges herself. But again, we're not privvy to what's happening behind the scenes.

JMO but I do believe one or both of Joe's parents are culpable and Joe's dad is mentally capable enough of remembering where he put Joe's body. I also believe if Joe's mom witnessed his murder then she knows where his body is. So IMO they're both rolling the dice, hoping LE doesn't have enough evidence to convict either of them.

All MOO.

http://www.wkrn.com/news/search-warrant-shows-what-law-enforcement-took-from-daniels-home/1119521957
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/search-continues-for-body-of-joe-clyde-daniels

Ugh, all this talk about the difficulty of prosecuting a no-body case and Joe's dad hasn't even recanted his confession that we know of. The only people claiming the confession was coerced are the grandparents, and they have a vested interest in pointing the finger at mom.

Mind you, I know it's difficult to go forward with murder charges when the body hasn't been found; I've followed at least one case where it blew up in the prosecutor's face. Then again, I also followed another case where the perp revealed the location of the body when he saw the DA ready to move forward. So who knows what the end result would be?

But... first, the dad would have to recant, then his attorney would have to file a successful motion to have the confession thrown out before any of this becomes an issue. And we still don't know what evidence LE currently is sitting on. Remember, the search warrant included knives, a pillow and a computer. We don't know the significance of those items. And there was surveillance video which LE hasn't commented on so far.

It seems to me that if Joe's dad is pointing the finger at his wife then she would reveal everything she knows in order to avoid murder charges herself. But again, we're not privvy to what's happening behind the scenes.

JMO but I do believe one or both of Joe's parents are culpable and Joe's dad is mentally capable enough of remembering where he put Joe's body. I also believe if Joe's mom witnessed his murder then she knows where his body is. So IMO they're both rolling the dice, hoping LE doesn't have enough evidence to convict either of them.

All MOO.

http://www.wkrn.com/news/search-warrant-shows-what-law-enforcement-took-from-daniels-home/1119521957
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/search-continues-for-body-of-joe-clyde-daniels
Here is my concern. What if the parents really did do it? What if the prosecution goes to trial with too little of evidence to prove it and they are both aquitted? They could walk out of court, hold a public press conference for the whole world to see telling exactly what happened to little Joe and there would be nothing anyone could do to hold them accountable. NOTHING!!!

Once someone is aquitted you cannot retry them....

I would rather delay a prosecution until there is enough evidence to secure a conviction than rush to trial and risk an acquittal and thus no justice at all for little Joe. Hell, cutting them both loose might actually lead to his body being found.

I know that the LE drained several ponds and I'm sure they checked nearby streams but have they checked nearby wells?? I just cant imagine him behind far!! It was night, it was dark, he's not going to be deep in the woods somewhere because how is the father going to wonder off to some place so remote that he could get lost and then leave no scent to track his steps??? It's got be someplace easily accessible by either walking or driving. I know they were picking up scents on McKinley road. Are there any properties with wells over there???

I feel like if drugs were a factor then there would be a history to back that up. I also find it difficult to imagine that so many involved family members, extended church family and the school would not have intervened long ago under such known circumstances. Meth addicts are especially bad at hiding their addiction. Children of meth addict parents show clear signs of trauma, neglect, malnurisment, withdrawal, behavioral issues etc... Joe and one older child in the home are school aged. Teachers and faculty are trained to spot these warning signs and obligated under law to report them.

The grandparents (on the fathers side) were not removed from the picture. They live in the home with the parents and grandchildren. It is Krystal Daniel's family that is estranged from the family. Though they have spoken out on numerous occasions I personally don't relly on their input because they are just too removed to truly speak in regards to the dynamics of the Daniels household. I have heard that Krystals childhood was a volatile situation in which abuse and addiction were involved. This could explain why that side of the family is estranged. The Aunt takes them to church on Sundays but I am not sure if she actually lives in the home or was just staying there on the night Joe disappeared due to the Grandparents being on the road for work (Grandfather is a truck driver)? It is very evident to me that there is a strong and highly involved family support system in place at least on the fathers side.

Look at Lucas Hernandez and the Hart family. All the CPS calls and signs and no one did a thing. I’m losing all faith in outcry and social services. All with known circumstances and all allowed to murder :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at Lucas Hernandez and the Hart family. All the CPS calls and signs and no one did a thing. I’m losing all faith in outcry and social services. All with known circumstances and all allowed to murder :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know right??? The thing is they have not said there is a case of abusive history with little Joe or the other children. They have said that Krystal Daniel's had an abusive childhood and that she suffers from schizophrenia and bi polar depression. That concerns me. No mental disorders mentioned for the dad which makes me really wonder if he is covering for her?!?! The extended family on the fathers side is very involved with the family and helping raise the children. I really wonder if maybe such a close involvement could have been fueled by there own concerns for the children's well being? Maybe they did not trust her to take care of their grandchildren??? Its killing me inside that they haven't found his body yet. If they did this he cannot be far from the house. He just can't. There just was not enough time to go far period. They need to check wells on nearby properties where scents were picked up. If he owns a pipe laying company he would have the tools to open a well cap and reseal it. It would have to be someplace the father or mother would be familiar with.

Dickson County Sheriff asks for volunteers in large search for 5-year-old's body

DICKSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WZTV) - The Dickson County Sheriff's Office is asking for 30-50 adults to volunteer in a large search for the body of Joe Clyde Daniels.

Police will launch the search for the 5-year-old's body planned for May 19. DCSO is asking for former law enforcement, military, or firefighters to volunteer and serve as team leaders capable of leading volunteers through mixed terrain.

[...]

The move comes as deputies have conducted targeted searches in the wake of the boy's disappearance. His father, Joseph Clyde Daniels, originally reported his son missing but later told investigators he killed the boy and disposed of his remains.

Investigators told WZTV he had provided several locations but none resulted in discovery of the child's body. Daniels has been charged with murder and his wife Krystal Daniels has been charged with aggravated child neglect or endangerment.

[...]

http://newschannel9.com/news/local/...lunteers-in-large-search-for-5-year-olds-body

Release: Joe Clyde Daniels
May 9, 2018

The Dickson County Sheriff’s Office is asking for 30 – 50 adult volunteers with emergency services backgrounds in Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, EMT, or Military Services, to serve as team leaders for a large scale search for the body of Joe Clyde Daniels. All Team Leaders must be physically capable of leading a group of community volunteers through mixed terrain. All volunteers must have appropriate clothing, footwear, and equipment to be considered as a Team Leader. Those interested in serving as Team Leaders, meeting the mentioned qualifications, please meet at Freed Hardeman Dickson at The Renaissance Center, Room 105, Saturday, May 12th, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. for a briefing, on the upcoming search including professionals and community volunteers planned for Saturday, May 19, 2018.
The Dickson County Sheriff’s Office has worked continually to search properties in and around Tennessee City, and to follow up on all leads received over the last few weeks. The support the Dickson County Sheriff’s Office has received has been a testimony to the goodness of Dickson County residents, out-of-county volunteers, local and neighboring emergency service partners, churches, businesses, surrounding communities, and states. We hope local volunteers will be willing to help once again on Saturday, May 19th, as we plan the largest search to date for Baby Joe. Additional information will be released regarding community volunteers, without emergency services experience, for the planned May 19th, 2018, search.

https://www.facebook.com/DicksonCountySO/posts/2169785783036861

Release: Joe Clyde Daniels
May 9, 2018

The Dickson County Sheriff’s Office is asking for 30 – 50 adult volunteers with emergency services backgrounds in Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, EMT, or Military Services, to serve as team leaders for a large scale search for the body of Joe Clyde Daniels. All Team Leaders must be physically capable of leading a group of community volunteers through mixed terrain. All volunteers must have appropriate clothing, footwear, and equipment to be considered as a Team Leader. Those interested in serving as Team Leaders, meeting the mentioned qualifications, please meet at Freed Hardeman Dickson at The Renaissance Center, Room 105, Saturday, May 12th, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. for a briefing, on the upcoming search including professionals and community volunteers planned for Saturday, May 19, 2018.
The Dickson County Sheriff’s Office has worked continually to search properties in and around Tennessee City, and to follow up on all leads received over the last few weeks. The support the Dickson County Sheriff’s Office has received has been a testimony to the goodness of Dickson County residents, out-of-county volunteers, local and neighboring emergency service partners, churches, businesses, surrounding communities, and states. We hope local volunteers will be willing to help once again on Saturday, May 19th, as we plan the largest search to date for Baby Joe. Additional information will be released regarding community volunteers, without emergency services experience, for the planned May 19th, 2018, search.

https://www.facebook.com/DicksonCountySO/posts/2169785783036861
God I pray they find him. Please please please Lord lead them to that baby.....

SHELTER: DOGS THAT BELONGED TO JOE CLYDE DANIELS' FAMILY ARE UP FOR ADOPTION

A pair of dogs at a Middle Tennessee shelter have a tragic connection to a missing boy, according to shelter officials.

[...]

Workers named the black one Joey and the white one Clyde, after the little boy.
d3206303d2acd5267af0bba51ed82d86.jpg

The pair are in foster care and can only be adopted together.
https://www.wbir.com/mobile/article...niels-family-are-up-for-adoption/51-550993897

SHELTER: DOGS THAT BELONGED TO JOE CLYDE DANIELS' FAMILY ARE UP FOR ADOPTION

A pair of dogs at a Middle Tennessee shelter have a tragic connection to a missing boy, according to shelter officials.

[...]

Workers named the black one Joey and the white one Clyde, after the little boy.
cache.php

The pair are in foster care and can only be adopted together.
https://www.wbir.com/mobile/article...niels-family-are-up-for-adoption/51-550993897

Can someone adopt them and then take them near Joe Clyde's home and release them to follow and see where they go? Would that be legal? If I lived there I would be tempted to do that (maybe with a tracker device on their collars so they could be found again if they ran off). I know they are not trained cadaver dogs but I feel like there is a reason the Daniels got rid of them. What if they thought the dogs would be able to find Joe Clyde?

The Dickson County Sheriff's Office says up to 50 volunteers are needed to lead the largest search yet for the body of 5-year-old Joe Clyde Daniels.

For now, the department is specifically calling for volunteers with emergency services backgrounds, including law enforcement and military service, who are able to lead groups of community volunteers in an upcoming, large-scale search planned for Saturday, May 19.
Local law enforcement has continued to search in wooded areas and waterways near the Daniels' home but has not recovered the boy's body.
More information on the upcoming search is forthcoming.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/38175711/volunteers-needed-in-largest-search-for-missing-child

I'm just glad to see Joe is still in the news and still be searched for.

I think this was a typo by the poster.

Quited from the linked page:
The Dickson County Sheriff's Office says up to 50 volunteers are needed to lead the largest search yet for the body of 5-year-old Joe Clyde Daniels.

The article does say "baby Joe" but I don't find it odd.

Officials say the search next weekend will be the largest search operation for baby Joe since he was first reported missing April 4.

bbm

Texas EquuSearch, a nationally recognized search and recovery group, is teaming up with the Dickson County Sheriff's Office to search a wooded area in Tennessee City near Garners Creek Road.

"We're going to try to bring this little boy home," David Rader said. "I don't want to give anybody a plea deal."

They expect up to 1,000 volunteers to show up next Saturday from all over the country.

However, due to tough terrain and conditions, they're still looking for more volunteers.

"This isn't for everybody," Rader said. "You have to be able to digest what you may run across."
They plan on searching thousands of acres all at once and will mark areas with red flags that have been searched.

So far, this will be the largest search effort yet.

"At this point in time, they don't have what they truly need," Rader said. "That's why we're on the ground doing what we're doing so that individual doesn't have the opportunity to say, 'No body, no foul.'"

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/national-group-steps-in-to-help-search-for-joe-clyde-daniels
http://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...arch-for-body-of-joe-clyde-daniels/1175997747

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974