Deceased/Not Found TN - Kennedy Hoyle, 2 days old, mom found shot dead in vehicle, Memphis, 1 Feb 2022 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
2-day-old baby girl missing after mother found shot in Memphis (fox5atlanta.com)

MEMPHIS-NEWBORN-SOUGHT-2.jpeg

Officials say at 11:15 p.m. Tuesday, officers found an abandoned vehicle in the area of Sedgwick Drive in Levi Road while searching for 27-year-old Danielle Hoyle.
  • Investigators found Hoyle's body near the car.
  • The preliminary investigation revealed that the mother had been shot.
  • Her child, 2-day-old Kennedy Hoyle, was last seen with her mother and was not at the scene.
  • Family members told WREG in Memphis that the last time they heard from Hoyle was Tues night when she was taking her daughter to go get her shots.
If you have any information about where Kennedy Hoyle could be or about Danielle Hoyle's death, please call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.

Have you seen this child? Kennedy Hoyle

Issued for: Tennessee
AMBER Alert: 30903
MK_amberAlert.png

Kennedy Hoyle
p62117.jpg

• Missing Since Feb 1, 2022
  • Missing From Memphis, TN
  • Age Now 2 days
  • Sex Female
  • Race Black
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 17"
  • Weight 6 lbs
  • Description Last seen wearing a black and white polka dot onesie with pink pants
A Statewide AMBER Alert has been issued on behalf of the Memphis Police Department for Kennedy Hoyle. Kennedy is a 2-day-old black female, 6 lbs., 17inches with brown hair and brown eyes. Kennedy was last seen wearing a black and white polka dot onesie with pink pants. Kennedy was last known to be in the area of of Sedgewick Dr. and Levi Rd. in Memphis, TN. If you have seen Kennedy or have information regarding her whereabouts, please contact the Memphis Police Department at 901-545-2677 or TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
Memphis Police Department 901-545-2677

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter
Kennedy was last seen wearing a black and white polka dot onesie with pink pants. She is 6lbs. and 17 inches long. She has brown hair and brown eyes. If you have seen baby Kennedy or know where she can be found call MPD at 901-545-2677 or TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND. #TNAMBERAlert

8:31 AM · Feb 2, 2022·TweetDeck

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter
A #TNAMBERAlert has been issued for 2-day-old Kennedy Hoyle on behalf of
@MEM_PoliceDept . Kennedy was last seen yesterday in the area of Sedgewick Drive and Levi Rd in Memphis. If you have seen Kennedy, call MPD at 901-545-2677 or TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

8:29 AM · Feb 2, 2022·TweetDeck

Where is this precious lil one? I pray she is alive somewhere in someone's care. I have hope because if the motive for murder was close to home maybe the individual responsible was unable to do harm the infant, I think if the baby was meant to suffer the same fate she would have been located there near her mother.

Praying someone does the right thing and turns over this child safe.

Where is this precious lil one? I pray she is alive somewhere in someone's care. I have hope because if the motive for murder was close to home maybe the individual responsible was unable to do harm the infant, I think if the baby was meant to suffer the same fate she would have been located there near her mother.

Praying someone does the right thing and turns over this child safe.
It does say that Danielle was found near the car, makes you think that Danielle was lured away from the vehicle so the baby could be taken. It seems strange that she would be taking a two day old baby to receive shots, shots for what? What I'm wondering is if someone lured Danielle out with the baby to steal the baby. I can't think of any shots a 2 day old baby would get.

It does say that Danielle was found near the car, makes you think that Danielle was lured away from the vehicle so the baby could be taken. It seems strange that she would be taking a two day old baby to receive shots, shots for what? What I'm wondering is if someone lured Danielle out with the baby to steal the baby. I can't think of any shots a 2 day old baby would get.

I was looking around Your Child's Checkup: 3 to 5 Days (for Parents) - Nemours KidsHealth
Your Child's Checkup: 3 to 5 Days
The other thing that stood out to me was when can you drive
Postpartum Timeline: What You'll Be Able to Do When After Giving Birth.

Wait a week to drive a car after a vaginal birth, says Robert Atlas, M.D., an OB-GYN at Mercy Medical Center, in Baltimore. "You use your abs to move your foot from the gas to the brake." If you've had a C-section, expect to wait two to three weeks before getting behind the wheel.

Two days old - they must have just been released from hospital? Normal vaginal delivery is typically 2 day stay. Mother can leave but baby stays 2 days in general.

CDC immunization guidelines - not sure what shots would be given at 2 days. There’s ones given post-delivery in hospital and then - later - at pediatrician. Birth-18 Years Immunization Schedule | CDC

I was looking around Your Child's Checkup: 3 to 5 Days (for Parents) - Nemours KidsHealth
Your Child's Checkup: 3 to 5 Days
The other thing that stood out to me was when can you drive
Postpartum Timeline: What You'll Be Able to Do When After Giving Birth.

Wait a week to drive a car after a vaginal birth, says Robert Atlas, M.D., an OB-GYN at Mercy Medical Center, in Baltimore. "You use your abs to move your foot from the gas to the brake." If you've had a C-section, expect to wait two to three weeks before getting behind the wheel.

That’s the guidance - there are people who attempt it earlier. Where was she really going? And why such a hurry to get there that she’d get behind the wheel?

I wonder what kind of shots the baby was receiving at two days old?

Agreed! Babies typically get Vitamin K and Hep B at birth unless parents decline so not sure why she would take the baby to get shots when she had just been released from the hospital where they would have done them there. I can see taking the baby to the pediatrician for a weight check at 2 days though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy
Back