Deceased/Not Found TN - Kennedy Hoyle, 2 days old, mom found shot dead in vehicle, Memphis, 1 Feb 2022 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Father of missing newborn charged with murder | WAVY.com
[...]

According to an arrest affidavit, Isabelle admitted to luring Danielle to an area and shooting her. Police say the man also admitted to taking the infant out of Danielle’s car, driving to a boat ramp, and tossing her into the water. He then threw the weapon into the Mississippi River and Wolf River Delta.

[...]

Hoyle’s mother, AC, says her daughter left her home around 6 p.m. Tuesday to take Kennedy to the hospital for more testing. She says she spoke to Hoyle around 7:30 p.m. and asked her if she made it to her destination.

“She was like ‘Yea, mom. I’m trying to get the baby out the car and get her in the hospital,” AC recounts. She says she called and messaged Hoyle multiple times, but didn’t get a response.

[...]

baby-carrier.jpg

[...]

According to an arrest affidavit, Isabelle admitted to luring Danielle to an area and shooting her. Police say the man also admitted to taking the infant out of Danielle’s car, driving to a boat ramp, and tossing her into the water. He then threw the weapon into the Mississippi River and Wolf River Delta.

[...]

Hoyle’s mother, AC, says her daughter left her home around 6 p.m. Tuesday to take Kennedy to the hospital for more testing. She says she spoke to Hoyle around 7:30 p.m. and asked her if she made it to her destination.

“She was like ‘Yea, mom. I’m trying to get the baby out the car and get her in the hospital,” AC recounts. She says she called and messaged Hoyle multiple times, but didn’t get a response.

[...]

baby-carrier.jpg
I wonder if there's any way at all that baby could still be alive. God how awful. This man killed the mother of his baby and threw his child away like nothing. I hope the rest of his children are kept far away from him.

I don't understand, shoots the mom, takes child, throws PRECIOUS GIFT into water with a gun then goes to a Walmart to dump the car seat? Did he by chance go shopping? SMH, IMO
It took me a bit but I've given up trying to understand this one. Because I never will. It's like so many here have said, "He's evil." Indeed. There is no hell hot enough for this monster. MOO

[...]

[...]

[...]

baby-carrier.jpg
Based on all the info, news stories, etc posted in these threads I have a few thoughts. BI was with DH when she had her baby and her FB post with the baby's pic made me think the 2 were at least getting along. Fast forward to the affidavit and the info from this article. Police found the car with the window broken out. Why was the window broken? Did it happen so fast DH didn't have time to roll the window down or did she see something or someone that made her afraid and left the window up to feel safer? Unless BI tricked her into going to that spot DH knew she was meeting him. So why the broken window? You would think DH would have just rolled the window down. I have an idea in my head of why DH might have arrived and become afraid but rules keep me from sharing it. Hope what I'm saying makes sense because I spent all day reading about this case and am falling asleep lol. The broken window is nagging at me.

Why take the baby? Why not just shoot both at the same time? It sounds like he took her with him for some period before killing her - meaning he had time to decide what to do with her. Evil on top of evil. JMO.
Maybe he thought he’d get away with it? Maybe he thought if the baby, that was his, was with her it’d point to him but maybe he’s stupid enough to think they wouldn’t connect him without the baby there? Or he’s just a horrible person and killed them both since he didn’t want them.

Maybe he thought he’d get away with it? Maybe he thought if the baby, that was his, was with her it’d point to him but maybe he’s stupid enough to think they wouldn’t connect him without the baby there? Or he’s just a horrible person and killed them both since he didn’t want them.
I'm going with your LAST sentence.

Maybe he thought removing the baby from the scene would make it look like someone killed the mother to abduct the baby. That happens a lot, but not nearly as often as sperm donors killing their offspring.

I hope he wakes up and realizes the horrible thing he has done not only to this poor woman and her newborn, but to every member of her family and his family as well. So many victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shipslady
Back