Deceased/Not Found TN - Kennedy Hoyle, 2 days old, mom found shot dead in vehicle, Memphis, 1 Feb 2022 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have come on just to say how disgusted I am.

This must be one of the most sickening, abhorrent evil crimes of all time.

What kind of subhuman throws a baby into a river? It's just staggering in it's awfulness.

I skipped to read the last page after reading the first few and this comment took my breath away. I cannot believe the evil that walks with us. I cannot believe that I can still be shocked after all of the cases I have followed. When I lived in central Florida a “father” threw his little girl (5-years-old) off the Sunshine Skyway bridge. She was alive and aware. Tragic. Phoebe (the 5-year-old) was let down by child protective services, the mental health system, the criminal justice system, and sadly, her own father. I’m tired of hearing this happen over and over. I just don’t know how to prevent it. How can a human being, who was once a small innocent child, throw their own 2-day-old precious baby into the water knowing exactly what will happen to her? Let alone, kill the mother of the precious baby girl? If I was evil like him, I would drown him just the same. Thankfully, I am not evil.

I got the news last night and was about to come on here to discuss with you all, but I couldn't. I literally was on the verge of tears when I read that she is not longer with us.

I tried to click on his FB from the link earlier in the thread, but I don't think it's there anymore.

He is vile. He is evil. And I hope he gets what's coming to him.

RIP Angels - Danielle and Kennedy.

I knew the coward tossed that little sweetpea into the river. I knew it. Big man didn't want the complication of yet another baby and and baby's mama to deal with. But he couldn't bring himself to shoot his child, so he passive aggressively let the river do his dirty work.

Heartbroken for Dannielle, heartbroken for Kennedy, heartbroken for her grandmother, her big sissy, just so senseless and evil. I'll never understand. Never. two days old. WTF? How do you do that?

Because he never wanted a child to start with. Only wanted to “hit it” a time or two.
In it for sex. Move on to the next one.
Won’t wear a condom cause it interferes with his satisfaction. Doesnt give a s*#+
if he impregnates every gal in the neighborhood and the thought of birth control never enters their mind.

Disposable. It’s beyond sad.
JMO

He's probably going to say he did not actively kill her. He didn't shoot her, smother her, whatever. He just put her in the river. She could have survived, right? At most he is guilty of neglect.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Evil, evil, evil. I will never understand how these people think murder is the solution that will make their problem go away.

Momma cooked that precious babe for 9 months and he did not even let her live 48 hours.

This one bothered me all night 2 days old just omg how could he do that throwing his own 2 day old daughter in the water. Death penalty is to good for him . He needs to be in general population everyday scared and beaten just my opinion

This one just…. OMG…..it wrecked me! How? How is it possible to be such a vile person that you would murder a new mom AND throw ANY 2 day old baby in the water to die? Why, you subhuman piece of crap? WTH couldn’t he just walk away like all the other deadbeats out there?! We see a lot of horrible things but this….?!!
How is her family ever going to wrap their heads around this?
Prison, death penalty, none of it is enough. I hope he’s going into this thinking he’s a big, tough guy. I hope prison/ inmates teaches him what a lowly piece of crap he really is! I want him to be afraid, terrified even, every single day, for the rest of his miserable life.
My heart is just broken for Kennedy, her mama, her big sis, and all the extended family. How the hell do they heal from this?!!

Kennedy's devastated maternal grandmother, April Campbell, said she only got to hold her granddaughter once for 10 minutes, reported WLOX. She now wants her daughter and grandchild's suspected killer brought to justice.

'I want him to suffer like he made my baby suffer,' Campbell told Action News 5. 'I want him to hurt. I don't want it to be easy for him. ... why would you hurt a baby?'

Danielle Hoyle worked at FedEx. She is survived by a 10-year-old daughter.
Man charged with murder in deaths of his wife and 2-day-old daughter | Daily Mail Online

There's sο many comments on the mother's FB now that I can't get back to the original comments from family. So they knew that Brandon had ill intentions? How terrifying...those worst fears coming true

Kennedy's devastated maternal grandmother, April Campbell, said she only got to hold her granddaughter once for 10 minutes, reported WLOX. She now wants her daughter and grandchild's suspected killer brought to justice.

'I want him to suffer like he made my baby suffer,' Campbell told Action News 5. 'I want him to hurt. I don't want it to be easy for him. ... why would you hurt a baby?'

Danielle Hoyle worked at FedEx. She is survived by a 10-year-old daughter.
Man charged with murder in deaths of his wife and 2-day-old daughter | Daily Mail Online

I will say at least Danielle didn't see him kill her baby. That is the ONLY and such a small consolation in this horrible, horrible case. Rest peacefully with your baby Danielle. They are in Heaven together away from this monster. The way the articles are worded, I get sick to my stomach. He "disposed" of his daughter. :(

I just can't with these cases!

Wish I didn’t click on this thread.

Heartless.
You and me both Margs !!!

I am now sitting here in tears for this young momma and her precious newborn baby and through the tears, I am angry as He!! at this monster.

I try to not think mean things but I can't help it when I read what this evil monster did to his newborn baby and his girlfriend.
I only hope the worst for him and his remaining days to be like living in hell ..only worse.

A Newborn baby ???? UGH
I just can't with these baby cases anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back