Deceased/Not Found TN - Kennedy Hoyle, 2 days old, mom found shot dead in vehicle, Memphis, 1 Feb 2022 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MUGImageASP.ASP

The face of evil.

Inmate Lookup Tool (need to search for his name)

I agree. Compare that pic with the other one that's been circulating around. What happened?

All I have is ALL THE BAD WORDS!!! This is so unbelievably senseless, YaYa.

:(:(:(
ITA! There are many crimes criminals commit that tend to give them some 'street cred'. Killing your 2-day-old daughter (along with her mom) ain't one of them. What in the world was he thinking? :confused:o_O Did he have a plan on what he'd do afterwards? How do you even try to explain or justify such a brutal act? I doubt Satan himself would even want to claim this dude. MOO

ITA! There are many crimes criminals commit that tend to give them some 'street cred'. Killing your 2-day-old daughter (along with her mom) ain't one of them. What in the world was he thinking? :confused:o_O Did he have a plan on what he'd do afterwards? How do you even try to explain or justify such a brutal act? I doubt Satan himself would even want to claim this dude. MOO
God 2 days old there is no reason for this omg there is no penalty bad enough unless it’s in the bowels of hell just my opinion may mommy and baby rest in paradise

All I have is ALL THE BAD WORDS!!! This is so unbelievably senseless, YaYa.

:(:(:(
I'm with you on that! Just got home to check on this and honestly, no words. ( other then your choice of bad ones). The father of a newborn killing that mother who also has another child and killing his own. I'm typing this yet shocked of the sick demented, evil that are in people. I just don't feel there will ever be enough punishment for this man or any other person who would do this that would give any form of closure. I'm typing this while shaking my head NO! So freaking sad. My heart absolutely breaks for her, her family ( which is large) and that poor little angel. I'm actually crying. Such a beautiful moment for them was taken away from a devil. Prayers for Kennedy and Danielle. You deserved so much more. God bless their family. I just can't imagine. IMO

Why take the baby? Why not just shoot both at the same time? It sounds like he took her with him for some period before killing her - meaning he had time to decide what to do with her. Evil on top of evil. JMO.
I have to wonder if Danielle was holding Kennedy when he fired at Danielle and the baby was hit by accident. Or the bullet ricocheted and hit Kennedy? Perhaps I just need some kind of explanation for why in the holy $#%& anyone would kill their own baby? 2 days old?! I just can't wrap my head around it. MOO

I have to wonder if Danielle was holding Kennedy when he fired at Danielle and the baby was hit by accident. Or the bullet ricocheted and hit Kennedy? Perhaps I just need some kind of explanation for why in the holy $#%& anyone would kill their own baby? 2 days old?! I just can't wrap my head around it. MOO
I tried that line of thinking, but it doesn't make sense. If that had been the case he could have left the baby there. Instead he took the baby, dumped the baby seat behind the Walmart and it seems drove over to River and threw the baby in the Mississippi River.

That is a better thought but would not explain him taking the car seat and dumping it. I doubt the car seat was in his car because she was letting him take the baby with him. JMO.

Wasn't there a recent case of an expectant mother being shot and killed while loading her car with baby shower presents? It turned out to be the baby's father that did not want the child. I suspect this might be the case here also. JMO.

Looking at his fb page I'm not surprised. If my son ever posted such vile things on social media I'd thump his head hard, smash his computer and shut down all his accounts. Horrific that young people today have normalized his sentiments. Shocking.

I tried that line of thinking, but it doesn't make sense. If that had been the case he could have left the baby there. Instead he took the baby, dumped the baby seat behind the Walmart and it seems drove over to River and threw the baby in the Mississippi River.
Pure evil.

I'm betting he confessed to avoid the death penalty. There's not a jury around, that wouldn't send him on his way to ....well, you know:confused:
Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back