Presumed Located TN - Kevin Hamby, 38, Morgan County, 14 Nov 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Every now and then someone asks the wife for any news and so far nothing new. It is very sad. Glad to see people posting and bumping this up.

It seems so odd that his side by side, at the very least, has not been found :( Bump for Kevin and his family.

This would be the time of year to be out looking for it in TN. You can see everything.

But, what if he was the victim of a crime that separated him from the side by side?

This would be the time of year to be out looking for it in TN. You can see everything.

But, what if he was the victim of a crime that separated him from the side by side?
True, but that vehicle would still be somewhere. I don't know if side by sides and other utility vehicles have ID numbers, but I suspect there is some identifying info on them. After all this time, it's probably long gone or altered, if it isn't somewhere in the woods or hills.

True, but that vehicle would still be somewhere. I don't know if side by sides and other utility vehicles have ID numbers, but I suspect there is some identifying info on them. After all this time, it's probably long gone or altered, if it isn't somewhere in the woods or hills.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep
Back