Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIs wife's position did protect him.

His wife's position also got him the job as a high school teacher. All he has is an Associate degree in respiratory therapy. How the heck des someone get a full teacher position with that, not even a Bachelor's degree!?!? In his application, he lists his wife, who works for "MCBOE" = Maury County Board of Education

WOW!! Now I'm really curious as to whether or not he had a bachelor's degree. Do we know specifically what he was teaching at the high school?

Plus I would love to know if he claimed to have a more advanced degree than an AA. I have read that he has also claimed to be some type of para military, which appears to also be untrue. Combining these two items, it shows that he is a liar and a manipulator.

So the witness to their kissing with his grandson? I wonder what he feels like now that obviously the Members of the Board of Education, School Principal, and the Sheriff's Department, and his own grandpa and grandma, dismissed his claims?!!?

RSBM

Today is the first time I'd heard about the details of the 'kissing' incident.
Not like I want to know--- the whole situation infuriates me as a parent !!!!! :(

But I want to know if this was dealt with by the SCHOOL ADMIN. Seems as if it wasn't-- or not quickly enough. And the school bears a good part of the blame in this--- it happened (the kissing) at the school building and grounds. Not at her or his home, or a public park.
It happened at the SCHOOL.
Sorry had to rant a bit.

ET's father is within his rights to sue the school and I hope he takes them for as much as possible. Maybe then they'll take situations like this more seriously !

Curious if TC's wife covered for him at all. And if so-- why ? A bit nosey here ... but was TC the major breadwinner of his family, and did his wife feel he could get past this midlife whatever-he-may-be-experiencing ; and go on to support them ?

If they divorced-- and TC is jobless-- she'd get no alimony and she'd have to support herself, I assume ?
Thinking out loud of possibilities why this abuse went on ; and why no one seemed to step up to the plate.

Apologies if I missed this-- but LE were not informed of all of this until TC absconded with ET, right ?
LE cannot do anything if they're not informed about it.

And maybe TC took everyone by surprise when he abducted ET --and until then everybody thought their "interactions" would just eventually cease . So no one did anything.
:moo:

WOW!! Now I'm really curious as to whether or not he had a bachelor's degree. Do we know specifically what he was teaching at the high school?

Plus I would love to know if he claimed to have a more advanced degree than an AA. I have read that he has also claimed to be some type of para military, which appears to also be untrue. Combining these two items, it shows that he is a liar and a manipulator.

Her father stated:

Thomas said Cummins had told Elizabeth he previously worked for the FBI and CIA. "I tried to convince her that you don't go from jobs like that down to teaching at a rural school," he said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/concern-grows-tennessee-girl-15-who-vanished-teacher-50-n735576

HIs wife's position did protect him.

His wife's position also got him the job as a high school teacher. All he has is an Associate degree in respiratory therapy. How the heck des someone get a full teacher position with that, not even a Bachelor's degree!?!? In his application, he lists his wife, who works for "MCBOE" = Maury County Board of Education

Stuff like this is why our children test so poorly compared to other countries. The job requirements call for at least a RN degree. Is there such thing as a two year RN degree? If so, they need to make a 4 year RN degree part of their requirements--not 2 year.

This guy graduated "magna *advertiser censored* laude" :facepalm: (never heard of that for a two year degree) held one job for 7 years, but over the course of 18 years he had 9 different employers.

Also looks like he tried to start a martial arts business and had a website comyngar.freeservers.com. Anybody have any thoughts on what comyngar means? Is that something to do with respiratory therapy?

Reasons he could have taken her:

1) Thinking he was protecting her (from something) reason for the guns?

2) They had a Daddy/little girl thing going on. This goes on more than you realize. Many girls from broken homes are willing.

3) He was setting her up/grooming her for sex trade/prostitution??

4) There's genuinely a reason to get her away and protect her.

5) He fell into a deep sexual attraction to her/with her, and is taking HORRIBLE advantage of her.

NONE of these condone what he did!!! I'm just thinking out loud.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am finally all caught up on the info in this thread. Ugh. This is horrible and she is most definitely a victim.

Of the 1-5 list you have posted, I think 1, 3 and 4 are not viable options. Here is why:

#1 - if he is protecting her from something he would not have lost all contact with everyone. He would not just disappear without telling his family where he was.

#3 - I do not think this is a viable option because of his instagram. It is apparent he wants her for himself. And really - he COULD sell her into sex trafficking but then what is he going to do with the money? Everyone is looking for him. He wont be able to get a job. He has ruined his whole life, for what?

#4 Yeah, not buying there is any genuine reason why he has to have her, and not have any contact with anyone. if this was the case, he could call the police and let them know where she was. If you have genuine reasons for protecting her from something, then you dont go 7+ days in hiding with no contact.

This guy is using her for his own sexual satisfaction. #2 and #5 are the only theories that are listed that are even on my radar.

And possibly he's convinced her she'll be in trouble or be charged, whatever, and or he's trying to make her feel guilty talking about how much trouble he'll be in. Like does she want him to go to jail? To never see him again? Does she want to be expelled or go to jail?

RSBM

That makes me fear for ET's life. :(

What also bothers me is if they're apprehended-- TC will do some jail time (assuming) , and then he'll be let out ... to teach again ? Work with kids/young teens in a church setting ?
Or something ?

Surely he won't be kept behind bars until he dies ??

Might be wrong here and feel free to correct me-- but I've this notion that some crimes aren't dealt with as severely as they should be.
:moo:

Stuff like this is why our children test so poorly compared to other countries. The job requirements call for at least a RN degree. Is there such thing as a two year RN degree? If so, they need to make a 4 year RN degree part of their requirements--not 2 year.

This guy graduated "magna *advertiser censored* laude" :facepalm: (never heard of that for a two year degree) held one job for 7 years, but over the course of 18 years he had 9 different employers.

Also looks like he tried to start a martial arts business and had a website comyngar.freeservers.com. Anybody have any thoughts on what comyngar means? Is that something to do with respiratory therapy?

I dont know what comyngar means, comungar is the verb to come to communion.

I'll ask the question again. So you believe the school is covering up by falsifying documents? That's a pretty serious charge.

I can't be sure, but it seems likely. Seems like the witness would have told them about the grandson and also seems like they would monitor his classroom and know she was in his room just about every day after they were told to stay apart.

Still need a bit more info to make the determination.

Thanks for pointing these out. I can't access The Wayback machine from work, I wanted to put in the websites (that he developed and serviced) that he listed on his resume from page 44 here: https://mgtvwkrn.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/thomas-packet-to-media.pdf

If someone has a chance today, otherwise I can look them up tonight:

https://archive.org/index.php

search:
www.tadcummins.com
www.cumminsmartialarts.com
www.comyngar.freeservers.com

I'm getting more worried the longer this goes without any leads or news.. does anyone know of any cases where this was the case and they were still found? I remember following a couple but I feel like they at least had SOME idea of where to look in those cases

I remember the Brittany Mae Smith case; they were found, I think within two weeks. They wenf from Virginia to California (San Francisco).

Thanks for pointing these out. I can't access The Wayback machine from work, I wanted to put in the websites (that he developed and serviced) that he listed on his resume from page 44 here: https://mgtvwkrn.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/thomas-packet-to-media.pdf

search:
www.tadcummins.com

Also:

www.cryforholiness.faithweb.com

Good thinking--I forgot about Wayback!!

Also, his email is(was) tadcummins@att.net

Here is the timeline as I understand it from the reports.

01/23/2017 Alleged incident takes place
01/24/2017 Incident reported to school officials
01/30/2017 Date of report
01/31/2017 The principal instructs TC not to allow ET into his classroom
01/31/2017 LE contacts AT and informs him of the incident
02/01/2017 AT contacts the school about the incident
02/03/2017 ET is seen in TCs classroom from 12:11PM to 12:44PM
02/03/2017 TC is officially reprimanded for violating the the January 31 directive
02/03/2017 TC is officially reprimanded for non professional conduct
02/06/2017 AT through his attorney demands the school ensure there will be no contact between TC and ET
02/06/2017 TC is suspended without pay
03/13/2017 TC abducts ET
03/15/2017 TC is terminated from his employment

search:
www.tadcummins.com

tadcummins.com doesn't come up with anything.

cumminsmartialarts.com=

http://web.archive.org/web/20010302122155/http://cumminsmartialarts.com/

Not much there....he posted a technique on how to throw punches etc.

comyngar.freeservers.com =

http://web.archive.org/web/20070813232955/http://comyngar.freeservers.com/

Site says it's under construction and also this:

Comyn Gar Kenpo is a dynamic new martial art
combining ancient fighting methods with modern understanding
of body mechanics, and the phsycology and physiology
of physical confrontation.​
Comyn Gar Kenpo also attempts to educate students about both eastern
and western thinking concerning Philosophy, and Health and Wellness.​
Check back soon to find out more!

Cry for Holiness looks like a site for his band:
Cry For Holiness! is ...
**Mike Aurelio...
...Acoustic Guitar & Vocals

**Dana Clark...
...Lead Guitar

**Tad Cummins...
...Drums, Percussion, Songwrighting,
& Vocals

**Marvin Jackson...
...Bass Guitar, & Vocals

**Ron Tkaczyk...
...Harmonica
cfr_pic1.jpg
our worship and praise...
is lifted to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

We also appreciate the help and support of our families and our family at Grace Church of the Nazarene.

Thanks, KaaBoom.

Clears up some questions I had.

Still seems too little, too late.

That suspension of TC should have been viewed as a possible red flag. Sometimes people go ballistic after being suspended as that can be a precursor to termination.

Apparently, it was the talk of the school:

On Feb. 6, two weeks after the alleged kiss, Whatley [Thomas' attorney] says he sent a letter to the school district on behalf of the family, expressing their concerns.

It was only later that same day, after the letter, that Cummins was suspended, Whatley says.

“[Maury County Public Schools] already dropped the ball when they failed to tell my client anything for a week, and then didn’t get rid of this guy while they investigated,” Whatley says. “Even if they believe [Cummins] was falsely accused, you get the teacher [and student] out of the situation.”

According to Whatley, the school district’s decision to allow Cummins to continue teaching was the “talk of the school.”

“I had to get on the school board about talking to their teachers about talking about it in school, in front of pupils, even in front of Mary Catherine herself,” Whatley says.

http://people.com/crime/missing-tennessee-teen-high-school-teacher-groomed-her/

bbm

___

After being suspended, Cummins took to Instagram, posting things like “It was love at first sight” and “Something beautiful is on the horizon.”

http://q13fox.com/2017/03/17/amber-alert-issued-for-teacher-and-missing-teen-in-tennessee-alabama/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member