Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!! Now I'm really curious as to whether or not he had a bachelor's degree. Do we know specifically what he was teaching at the high school?

Plus I would love to know if he claimed to have a more advanced degree than an AA. I have read that he has also claimed to be some type of para military, which appears to also be untrue. Combining these two items, it shows that he is a liar and a manipulator.
j

ET was in TC's class where he was teaching forensics.

How does a person with only an AA in respiratory therapy get a position teaching forensics? Crazy.

Why was TC not arrested for kissing ET? Is that not a crime?

Her returning to the classroom after being told not to should've been a strong indication that this girl needed some type of help.
They should've known that punishing her wasn't going to be a good idea but instead they should've made sure she was receiving counseling services. They really should've made her parent aware ASAP.
And he should have been removed immediately. She was in there for THIRTY MINUTES

I can't be sure, but it seems likely. Seems like the witness would have told them about the grandson and also seems like they would monitor his classroom and know she was in his room just about every day after they were told to stay apart.

Still need a bit more info to make the determination.

You understand that if they falsified the documents, it would be easy for investigators to uncover right? For example if that letter informing him that he was suspended wasn't really written on that date, then it couldn't have been forwarded to the Payroll Department, and he would still be on the payroll getting paid. That would be evidence that he wasn't really suspended and that someone had falsified the letter.

He said on his resume cumminsmartialarts.com was a "full service e-commerce website".

Sure doesn't look like that to me.

I could have swore I read that he was suspended WITH PAY on February 6th and finally terminated without pay on March 14.

He would have also had an email address through his employer. Maybe he used that email for personal things?

You understand that if they falsified the documents, it would be easy for investigators to uncover right? For example if that letter informing him that he was suspended wasn't really written on that date, then it couldn't have been forwarded to the Payroll Department, and he would still be on the payroll getting paid. That would be evidence that he wasn't really suspended and that someone had falsified the letter.

Not sure about any of that. I was talking about the grandson and her visits to his classroom.

RSBM

That makes me fear for ET's life. :(

What also bothers me is if they're apprehended-- TC will do some jail time (assuming) , and then he'll be let out ... to teach again ? Work with kids/young teens in a church setting ?
Or something ?

Surely he won't be kept behind bars until he dies ??

Might be wrong here and feel free to correct me-- but I've this notion that some crimes aren't dealt with as severely as they should be.
:moo:
He won't work with kids again if he end up on the SO registry. Which, IMO, he should.

I could have swore I read that he was suspended WITH PAY on February 6th and finally terminated without pay on March 14.

There is a lot of misinformation in this thread.

They most likely mentioned the more important things.

No need for LE to share a complete inventory down to the dental floss.

The above is my opinion only.

Perhaps the poster meant that reports of more items that were packed would/could give an idea of where the two would/could have fled to.

For instance:

Clothes specifically for cold weather of hot weather?

Were precious items to the girl taken...
perhaps indicating she was not planning on ever coming back...

Etc....

:thinking:

ET was a hunter, one of her early IG posts show her first deer of the season. Lived simply, I think she'll be better than most teens would, especially if she's living her fantasy.

He had a lot of time on his hands between February 6 and March 13 to plan his move. He had time to stock up on groceries and figure out where to take ET. If he planned well, they could conceivably escape notice for quite some time. They will eventually need food and access to laundry facilities, and the money that they have will not last forever, even if he's brought closer to $10,000 with him. They will be found, IMHO, but it may take a while.

comyngar.freeservers.com is an active site. I just plugged the url in my address bar and it opened right up.
Comyn Gar Kenpo is a dynamic new martial art combining ancient fighting methods with modern understanding of body mechanics, and the phsycology and physiology of physical confrontation. Comyn Gar Kenpo also attempts to educate students about both eastern and western thinking concerning Philosophy, and Health and Wellness. Check back soon to find out more!

He should use spell checker. LOL

Stuff like this is why our children test so poorly compared to other countries. The job requirements call for at least a RN degree. Is there such thing as a two year RN degree? If so, they need to make a 4 year RN degree part of their requirements--not 2 year.

This guy graduated "magna *advertiser censored* laude" :facepalm: (never heard of that for a two year degree) held one job for 7 years, but over the course of 18 years he had 9 different employers.

Also looks like he tried to start a martial arts business and had a website comyngar.freeservers.com. Anybody have any thoughts on what comyngar means? Is that something to do with respiratory therapy?

A Respiratory Therapist is a completely different degree than a Registered Nurse degree. A RN degree is an associates degree which you do in 2 years after you have completed prerequisite courses. You actually graduate with a Associate of Applied Science and do not become registered until you successfully pass the NCLEX exam. Another year or so of school and you can obtain a BSN which the benefit is you may be appointed to a management position quicker and you can teach. Please believe me, the 2 year program (that is not really a 2 year program) is intense with long long hours of learning and applying what you learn in clinical. Also, at the school I attended, over 200 students apply for the program each semester and only 40 are accepted (top grades and entrance exam scores).

I hope you don't mind this info. I like to let people know what a RN has to go through to make it through a nursing program after I realized how little my own mother thought of Associate degrees. (Thanks mom!)

As far as this creeper goes, I will not be surprised to find out EVERYTHING about him is made up. Oh wait! I bet he has to make it up because he is incognito on a secret mission. Puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devon_SP