Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Looks like she may be brunette by now...
Tad bought Brunette hair dye so I think so

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

He taught forensics! :notgood:

I wonder how much he actually "taught" or knew. He certainly doesn't have the credentials for it. (Which makes me question how he got that job anyway!)
I feel like it looks worse with every piece of information that comes out. :(

The latest article in People said she told her family she was spending the day with a female friend, but she confided in a sibling that if she weren't home by 6:00 to call the police. First I've heard that she might have been afraid of him.

http://people.com/crime/amber-alert...ce-warning/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

She told her sister to call police if she wasn't home by 6pm? I wonder what she thought was planned for the day.

One thing I had wondered about early on was how quickly she was declared a missing person. She was dropped off at Shoney's around 7:30am, and yet, she was reported as missing before 1pm that same day.

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/843922355000934402/photo/1

View attachment 113195

Was just looking at TBI twitter feed and noticed this... I'm not sure if it's new but haven't seen it here yet.

Those look like the flannel shirt and black leggings that have been described as what she was wearing. If this is the same day as their disappearance, and she was carrying that armload of clothes..and was dropped off by a friend, then I think that friend knows much more than what they are saying. I have been a teen girl, and I raised one...if ET thought she was "in love" then she told someone.

Tad bought Brunette hair dye so I think so

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

That will definitely make it harder to identify them. I'm willing to bet he got rid of all his gray facial hair as well. IMO he would actually look a lot younger if he shaved it off or dyed it a darker color. And it's so easy for females to change their appearance...I went through a phase in high school where I was dying my hair a different color every month or so...I tried every color at least once! Well, except for green. If you look at pictures of me from that time, I definitely look like a different person in each one; someone who didn't know me would probably think the pictures were all of different people. If she changes her hair color and maybe ditches the glasses for contacts, she could probably go out in public and no one would have any idea it was her.

Seeing if this is any bigger.

Hair Color.png

Trying again.

Hair Color2.PNG 5f569dabd63ab4264976ec12754bfcc2.jpg

Not it. Going back to look more.

Was the photo of ET taken on the day she went missing? Is that a bundle of clothing she is carrying or maybe just a large overcoat for the weather? Thanks. Jumping onto this thread late so please forgive me if this has already been discussed.

I wonder if there's any way TBI can edit one of her pictures to show what she might look like with darker hair.

He probably colored his own hair and hers, and she would look so different with a cut and side part. Adding different glass frames would really change them both a lot.

She told her sister to call police if she wasn't home by 6pm? I wonder what she thought was planned for the day.

One thing I had wondered about early on was how quickly she was declared a missing person. She was dropped off at Shoney's around 7:30am, and yet, she was reported as missing before 1pm that same day.

I've also wondered about this. Now that the information about her telling her sibling that if she wasn't home by 6pm to call the police makes more sense as to why she may have been reported missing so early. Maybe the sibling told someone that information and that person immediately realized the danger and called police.

I keep going back to her IG and she seemed just so infatuated with him. Like, she seemed to really care about him. Now, of course I know she clearly was not in the right state of mind & I am sure he told her everything she has ever wanted to hear. However, if in fact she did say to her sibling about calling the police if she wasnt back by 6pm that makes me think that even through all of her IG posts and proclamations of love...she KNEW that this man was dangerous. I am even more worried about her now.

What do you guys think?
attachment.php

Yep, I think it's a match! The thing that frustrates me though is that they both could dye their hair an infinite amount of times with infinite results and continually be one step ahead of our guesses as to their current appearance. Same with their location - they could be literally anywhere in the US at this point (unlikely they could get out of the country without underground smugglers involved). We could theorize about campgrounds, remote mountain villages, coastal communities, western desert land, etc. until the cows come home but without additional clues or evidence, no one knows how near or far they are from their starting point a week ago. So frustrating!

I may have missed that this had been discussed, but Forensics is debate class. Why would you need to be an RN to teach debate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman