Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am new here. I was drawn to this case as I only live a couple of hours from where this happened. I know the topic has changed a bit but I had a thought about a few things on the social media front. I would be curious to know if TC ever had a Facebook account of his own? He obviously is comfortable with SM so why the joint account with his wife? I know my cousin and her husband shared a joint account after some indiscretions (read flirtations through facebook) on his part. I wonder if it is the same for TC and his wife and if so how much she really knew about this side of TC?

Assuming he is not in a midlife crisis or mental health breakdown and that he was truly grooming ET, then the IG posts may have simply picked as something that would appeal to ET. This all just seems well thought and calculated to be a breakdown of some kind.

With how extremely adamant LE has been about how much danger ET is in, it makes you wonder what they know that hasn't been released to the public.

Just guessing here and may be way off base.

:welcome: Welcome and hello!

Update on Missing Teen Elizabeth Thomas

Amber Alert Press Conference:
New Photos Released: Below Last Known Photo of Elizabeth Thomas
TBI says there are no credible sightings.
Cummins and Thompson are probably out of the view of the public.
The TBI ask rural land owners to check their property.
They ask the public to check large parking lots or garages.
New Surveillance footage released from days prior to the disappearance. The TBI has already determined that it
was a legit purchase, not related to the kidnapping.

#TnAmberAlert

Update from TBI they say the purchase was not related so no hair dye?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how often perps end up on video at WalMart before, during, or after a crime is committed? :eek:hoh:

I think as Parents we have to do something to keep our kids safe from this, but School is the one place you're supposed to send them and they are safe. How do we stop this from happening or even beginning too. I know by being involved and vigilant but do we need higher standards for teachers? Some of you have asked about if he was qualified was he? I have a 16yr old son and 6 yr old daughter and I'm know honestly scared of what can happen at school. IMO

How did they punish the child? Am I missing something. I haven't read anything about that.

If you mean the one week it took them to recognized that there was a problem, then yeah, I agree. Maybe the principal was a bit slow to take action. But one week is hardly an unreasonable amount of time for the school to investigate and take action on something like that. IMHO. Especially since the case was kind of complicated. They can hardly fire a teacher instantly the minute one single student makes an accusation against a teacher with a 100% clean record.

Of course that problem was solved when the teacher forced them to take additional action, with his insubordination. That action was taken immediately, with no delay.

By telling her to stay away from the teacher. Anytime a child or teenager goes to the office for any type of "talk" it all comes across as being disciplined to them. I have a high school student in my home and even as a senior she takes it as punishment when she is reprimanded or her actions are questioned by anyone in administration. She's a child. The adult teacher is the one that should have been shown the door that day at the very least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's on the hair coloring aisle in this clip. I wonder if he bought some and what color/s?

[video=twitter;843921759187419144]https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/843921759187419144[/video]
If you watch to the end when he comes back to this isle, when he turns to leave you see the box of hair dye on the left of the upper part of the cart. It is a dark color. I didn't catch the brand

Update on Missing Teen Elizabeth Thomas

Amber Alert Press Conference:
New Photos Released: Below Last Known Photo of Elizabeth Thomas
TBI says there are no credible sightings.
Cummins and Thompson are probably out of the view of the public.
The TBI ask rural land owners to check their property.
They ask the public to check large parking lots or garages.
New Surveillance footage released from days prior to the disappearance. The TBI has already determined that it
was a legit purchase, not related to the kidnapping.

#TnAmberAlert

Update from TBI they say the purchase was not related so no hair dye?

BBM Well his wife doesn't have that color hair so maybe it was for him. Too bad all of the recent photos of him are missing on their shared fb account.

BBM Well his wife doesn't have that color hair so maybe it was for him. Too bad all of the recent photos of him are missing on their shared fb account.
I haven't been to Insta since the day they left are there any on his?

From an article on "How to Become a Health Sciences Teacher" on tobecomeateacher.org:

"...a job as a health science teacher may take on very different forms. Regardless, high school health science teachers must hold a bachelor’s degree, ideally in the health sciences or health sciences education, specialized training in education, and becoming certified to teach in their state."

While the job posting itself (page 29 of the Media Packet) didn't specify a Bachelor's degree as a requirement, my understanding from helpful fellow sleuthers is that a Bachelor's is assumed per the RN certification requirement (as an equivalency). Seriously, this stinks to high heaven. The search is the priority here but how TC was able to secure a job that he was not even minimally qualified for has got to be addressed at some point. I can't let this go, it's really bothering me.

Source:

http://tobecomeateacher.org/how-to-become-a-health-science-teacher/

Here is the interview that her brother did
abcnews.go.com/…/brother-makes-plea-missing-teen-allegedly-…

From an article on "How to Become a Health Sciences Teacher" on tobecomeateacher.org:

"...a job as a health science teacher may take on very different forms. Regardless, high school health science teachers must hold a bachelor’s degree, ideally in the health sciences or health sciences education, specialized training in education, and becoming certified to teach in their state."

While the job posting itself (page 29 of the Media Packet) didn't specify a Bachelor's degree as a requirement, my understanding from helpful fellow sleuthers is that a Bachelor's is assumed per the RN certification requirement (as an equivalency). Seriously, this stinks to high heaven. The search is the priority here but how TC was able to secure a job that he was not even minimally qualified for has got to be addressed at some point. I can't let this go, it's really bothering me.

Source:

http://tobecomeateacher.org/how-to-become-a-health-science-teacher/

It bothers me, too. A LOT. Where I live, you can't even be a substitute teacher without a bachelor's.

It bothers me, too. A LOT. Where I live, you can't even be a substitute teacher without a bachelor's.

I was surprised when I learned that subs were only required an associate degree (the regs may have even stated just a certain amount of hours equal to an associates). But, there is a reason why we did not put our children in the public school system here. :)

He is looking at his phone, like maybe she texted to him what she needed
Possibly. I zoomed in on a clip of the video.
1b25bb8e23dcebb50965b226397f6b83.jpg

In my high school ( yearrrrs ago) we always had teachers aides in the room. Usually university students. Was awesome. Maybe more classrooms should. I don't know if it would help but still to this day a lovely young lady was so kind to me during horrible highschool. I really looked up to her and she really inspired me. That way no teachers are alone. Sounds silly though saying that outloud. Teachers are the first people we usually trust our babies to.

I was using a map,to plot a few routes. ET was last seen at the restaurant, in Columbia, TN., a week ago. Eight hours later, Tenn. Bureau of Invest. (TBI) places her in Decateur, Al. That's about 70 miles. Not much mileage. I'm wondering if he his point of reference, is too many cliche movies, and will head due south, to New Orleans, and west, to a Texas/Mexico border. Looking around a bit, to see if TC has family, or vacationed somewhere 'south'.
Editing to ask: Has there been any mention, on social media, of a vacation that TC took, to a rural or country setting? Mention was made of him presumably preparing for this, by watching survival shows.

I just can't get past the show Hunted. I have this strong feeling they're leaving false clues. The hair dye in the video was almost prominently displayed. Her telling a sibling to call police if not home by 6 just makes me wonder if they didn't try to make Le think something else while they do the opposite. I don't know. I never have strong feelings on a case but that's how I feel here. All MOO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aandatruckrepair