Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am new here. I was drawn to this case as I only live a couple of hours from where this happened. I know the topic has changed a bit but I had a thought about a few things on the social media front. I would be curious to know if TC ever had a Facebook account of his own? He obviously is comfortable with SM so why the joint account with his wife? I know my cousin and her husband shared a joint account after some indiscretions (read flirtations through facebook) on his part. I wonder if it is the same for TC and his wife and if so how much she really knew about this side of TC?

Assuming he is not in a midlife crisis or mental health breakdown and that he was truly grooming ET, then the IG posts may have simply picked as something that would appeal to ET. This all just seems well thought and calculated to be a breakdown of some kind.

With how extremely adamant LE has been about how much danger ET is in, it makes you wonder what they know that hasn't been released to the public.

Just guessing here and may be way off base.

I've also wondered about this. Now that the information about her telling her sibling that if she wasn't home by 6pm to call the police makes more sense as to why she may have been reported missing so early. Maybe the sibling told someone that information and that person immediately realized the danger and called police.

I keep going back to her IG and she seemed just so infatuated with him. Like, she seemed to really care about him. Now, of course I know she clearly was not in the right state of mind & I am sure he told her everything she has ever wanted to hear. However, if in fact she did say to her sibling about calling the police if she wasnt back by 6pm that makes me think that even through all of her IG posts and proclamations of love...she KNEW that this man was dangerous. I am even more worried about her now.

RSBM

Maybe she thought she might have a change of mind ;or that if things 'went south' she should have a backup plan.... :(

She could be in even more danger if she wants out of this and he's not willing to let her go.

It would be VERY good for anyone closest to her-- like a sibling -- could keep making public appeals !!

Great find everyone about the video clip with the hair dye. I didn't think about that. :blushing: :banghead: :thinking:

:moo:

That will definitely make it harder to identify them. I'm willing to bet he got rid of all his gray facial hair as well. IMO he would actually look a lot younger if he shaved it off or dyed it a darker color. And it's so easy for females to change their appearance...I went through a phase in high school where I was dying my hair a different color every month or so...I tried every color at least once! Well, except for green. If you look at pictures of me from that time, I definitely look like a different person in each one; someone who didn't know me would probably think the pictures were all of different people. If she changes her hair color and maybe ditches the glasses for contacts, she could probably go out in public and no one would have any idea it was her.
I think so and if they go out separate I don't think people are as likely to notice. Everyone is looking for 2 people and like u said with altered appearances and she can even have a wig people wouldn't notice them IMO

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Hi I am new here. I was drawn to this case as I only live a couple of hours from where this happened. I know the topic has changed a bit but I had a thought about a few things on the social media front. I would be curious to know if TC ever had a Facebook account of his own? He obviously is comfortable with SM so why the joint account with his wife? I know my cousin and her husband shared a joint account after some indiscretions (read flirtations through facebook) on his part. I wonder if it is the same for TC and his wife and if so how much she really knew about this side of TC?

Assuming he is not in a midlife crisis or mental health breakdown and that he was truly grooming ET, then the IG posts may have simply picked as something that would appeal to ET. This all just seems well thought and calculated to be a breakdown of some kind.

With how extremely adamant LE has been about how much danger ET is in, it makes you wonder what they know that hasn't been released to the public.

I'm with you. I'm local also and they keep stressing she's in danger just a little bit ago they did release that she told a sibling if she wasn't home by 6 to call LE. What are they not releasing? I wonder if she told her sibling about a suicide pact? Why did ET feel she might be in danger? I'm so worried as to how this can end. IMO only

The info that she told a sibling to call the police at 6:00 if she wasn't home is so conflicting when you compare it to her IG posts. If it's true she was conflicted then she's going to be looking for a way to escape. He may not know that she had these thoughts and she may very well get an opportunity to get away. I'm really sorry that info has been shared, if he reads that he's going to second guess her!

RSBM

Maybe she thought she might have a change of mind ;or that if things 'went south' she should have a backup plan.... :(

She could be in even more danger if she wants out of this and he's not willing to let her go.

It would be VERY good for anyone closest to her-- like a sibling -- could keep making public appeals !!

Great find everyone about the video clip with the hair dye. I didn't think about that. :blushing: :banghead: :thinking:

:moo:
Her brother has went on camera to plead for her to come home. I'll try to find the link

:welcome4:
Very good thinking concerning the FB! I might go poke around some more. Also, I agree LE may know a lot more than we do as well as they have seen this before and know the direction it is headed. I hope they find them soon!

ETA: That was a quick search and as soon as I did it, I remembered what I had come up with before. ZIP

I knew I had read this somewhere. In the media packet, page one, at the very bottom, it says that TC and ET were communicating by telephone.

1734cbd87f8117cd894f32f880fee89f.jpg

I wonder how long this had been going on?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

He probably colored his own hair and hers, and she would look so different with a cut and side part. Adding different glass frames would really change them both a lot.

If you look carefully at the TC pics it appears that he has already been dyeing his hair. Never noticed it before but now that I've had a good look I think he's been colouring his own hair.

Awesome, thanks! Do you have a link?
ab71c85f1106a3477154c356e19bf498.jpg

e051bb6240805c1d280ca2677b7b21d2.jpg

I'm not sure which but I've sent a message to the SIL to ask her but these both show darker hair. The 2nd photo I know the SIL made but I'm double checking. Ill post an update when she responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member