Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness at school considered Tad Cummins a ‘mentor,’ but reported seeing him kiss Elizabeth Thomas

"Elizabeth Thomas growled at the student who reported her for kissing former Culleoka teacher Tad Cummins inside his classroom, her family told The Daily Herald, but otherwise the two had no contact with the witness after she turned them in".

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/...but-reported-seeing-him-kiss-elizabeth-thomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't get past the show Hunted. I have this strong feeling they're leaving false clues. The hair dye in the video was almost prominently displayed. Her telling a sibling to call police if not home by 6 just makes me wonder if they didn't try to make Le think something else while they do the opposite. I don't know. I never have strong feelings on a case but that's how I feel here. All MOO of course.

That did occur to me too. Did she plan on refusing the invite to go on the run? Was she giving her sibling a subtle clue she was leaving? Did they want to set an Amber Alert in motion? How would they benefit from that?

Witness at school considered Tad Cummins a ‘mentor,’ but reported seeing him kiss Elizabeth Thomas

"Elizabeth Thomas growled at the student who reported her for kissing former Culleoka teacher Tad Cummins inside his classroom, her family told The Daily Herald, but otherwise the two had no contact with the witness after she turned them in".

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/...but-reported-seeing-him-kiss-elizabeth-thomas

The witness who turned them in needs to be VERY proud of herself for doing the right thing. I imagine it would be difficult to "tell on" your mentor and to have to process what she witness her mentor doing. I hope her parents are proud of the person their daughter is.

What does growled at mean? Sorry but I'm picturing a dog growling. Is this a term commonly used??!

j

ET was in TC's class where he was teaching forensics.

How does a person with only an AA in respiratory therapy get a position teaching forensics? Crazy.

Wtf. I went to an Ivy League and can't a get a job teaching! Lolzzzz nightmare

I just can't get past the show Hunted. I have this strong feeling they're leaving false clues. The hair dye in the video was almost prominently displayed. Her telling a sibling to call police if not home by 6 just makes me wonder if they didn't try to make Le think something else while they do the opposite. I don't know. I never have strong feelings on a case but that's how I feel here. All MOO of course.
The TBI says the purchases made on the video are legitimate not for the kidnapping. I posted it earlier

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

The TBI says the purchases made on the video are legitimate not for the kidnapping. I posted it earlier

Yes I read that afterwards. I still have strong feelings they're doing everything to throw LE off. IMO

That did occur to me too. Did she plan on refusing the invite to go on the run? Was she giving her sibling a subtle clue she was leaving? Did they want to set an Amber Alert in motion? How would they benefit from that?

Idk, I just have this weird inkling.

What does growled at mean? Sorry but I'm picturing a dog growling. Is this a term commonly used??!

ETA Glaringly lol I remember
Lol that's what I pictured too. I wonder if the meant she looked at them like with mean eyes I forgot the term for it since I started typing this[emoji12]

it's described in this news article:

(snipped quote) [FONT=&amp]Thomas went around the school telling students that the girl had reported Cummins. Within a week to 10 days, word of the investigation had spread around Culleoka Unit School.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Beth stared at her at breakfast," the family member said. "Every morning, Beth looked at her with a glare. In the hallway, when the two were next to each other, Beth would growl at her. It was a low dog's growl."

(end snip.. BBM)

[/FONT]

As this thread ends and the new one starts I pray we won't need another because ET will be back home [emoji72]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member