Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably told her he was whisking her off on a tropical getaway somewhere. Not sure Wal-mart was what she had in mind...

They cannot stay in a hotel or a motel because they will ask him for a credit card.

I think all cases in which an adult male takes a young girl (or boy) he already knows, has spent a lot of time with and has been obsessed with for awhile is comparable to this.

Some of them are men who steal kids they're related to. Some are teachers or sports instructors and some are creepy men they met elsewhere or on the internet and were lured.

So I think Hannah Anderson's case is comparable.

And the recent case of the uncle by marriage who stole his young niece, sexually assaulted her for awhile until some men hunting them found him and the child and rescued her.

The famous case of Jody Plauche, the boy stolen by the karate instructor who had been molesting him (who was shot to death by the boy's father as he was extradited), is another.

There have been so many. One was a 12 year old (I think) who was taken by some man who murdered her mother. I think she was found in California by an astute observer who saw her leaving a store with a man and just felt something was wrong. And called 911.

There was one just last week or so. A 13 year old California girl stolen by a 34 year old named Papadonis. Popped I think at the Canadian border. Sadly, the mother was aware of the "relationship" and didn't seem too disturbed.

My memory of all these cases isn't that great. Many involve hiding in the woods or whatever. Some in motels or cars in different states. They all seem to last about one-two weeks before getting caught.

Maybe sleuthers can list the cases we've covered on here? And compare how long it took to rescue the kid and how?

Here's another one, 53 year old man, 16 year old girl - so far she's been missing over 2 weeks...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Chang-16-missing-w-53-yr-old-man-Nanaimo-BC

There are some unusual body locations where you can holster a gun ( I use a flash bang bra holster), but I have never in my life seen anyone holster a gun in the middle of their back. The idea is just preposterous, imo.

It's one of the nine ways to carry a concealed weapon. Small of the back.
https://www.whitehatholsters.com/about-us/blog/how-not-to-carry-small-of-the-back/

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2013/11/26/the-nine-methods-of-carrying-concealed/

Right, the small of the back is a common carry spot. The middle of the back would be a spot that would be almost impossible to draw from. And I have NEVER seen that.

This " bulge" people think they are seeing in the middle of TC's back isn't a bulge at all, imo. It is simply an illusion created by the circular logo on the back of his shirt blending into the background of a wall of similar color.

JMO

Is this the same shirt?

ca87b04dae0b82ccac2c4f9e23290ebe.jpg
af0f86a8b710529e2c9c986eef89e9b3.jpg

I think all cases in which an adult male takes a young girl (or boy) he already knows, has spent a lot of time with and has been obsessed with for awhile is comparable to this.

Some of them are men who steal kids they're related to. Some are teachers or sports instructors and some are creepy men they met elsewhere or on the internet and were lured.

So I think Hannah Anderson's case is comparable.

And the recent case of the uncle by marriage who stole his young niece, sexually assaulted her for awhile until some men hunting them found him and the child and rescued her.

The famous case of Jody Plauche, the boy stolen by the karate instructor who had been molesting him (who was shot to death by the boy's father as he was extradited), is another.

There have been so many. One was a 12 year old (I think) who was taken by some man who murdered her mother. I think she was found in California by an astute observer who saw her leaving a store with a man and just felt something was wrong. And called 911.

There was one just last week or so. A 13 year old California girl stolen by a 34 year old named Papadonis. Popped I think at the Canadian border. Sadly, the mother was aware of the "relationship" and didn't seem too disturbed.

My memory of all these cases isn't that great. Many involve hiding in the woods or whatever. Some in motels or cars in different states. They all seem to last about one-two weeks before getting caught.

Maybe sleuthers can list the cases we've covered on here? And compare how long it took to rescue the kid and how?
interesting.

Amber Woolwine and Max Kozak. They were caught in Texas after a few weeks. This case reminds me very much of that one.

Yeah. That's a good one. I just learned of that case recently. 18 days.

The 12-year-old who was taken by a man who murdered her mother is Brittany Mae Smith. Another sleuther helped me remember her name about 7 threads ago. She was found in San Francisco a week after being abducted in Virginia.

Yup! I couldn't remember. Dude pled guilty to murder. They had texts back and forth and she had changed her last name to his on social media. He was mom's boyfriend and he spent months isolating and manipulating the kid. The mother was about the kick him out. Told someone she felt he was brainwashing her daughter. Creepy.

Here's another one, 53 year old man, 16 year old girl - so far she's been missing over 2 weeks...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...a-Chang-16-missing-w-53-yr-old-man-Nanaimo-BC

Oh man.

Is this the same shirt?

ca87b04dae0b82ccac2c4f9e23290ebe.jpg
af0f86a8b710529e2c9c986eef89e9b3.jpg

Same shirt. I get the feeling she doesn't have many clothes to wear. She didn't bring much. I also think her shoulders are rolling forward in a fearful posture as she walks with him.

Pic was 2 days out...she still might have been expecting him to take her home.
All unknown. But nonetheless she's a minor.

Do we know when Elizabeth will turn 16 ? Anyone have her birthdate handy?

A few things I would like to address :
He may have told her there would be hotels and swimming pools (we know a credit card would be needed, I doubt she did)
I believe she fantasized she was in love with him.. Once she was in his care, his "kind" armor began to crack. Not so
nice.
She was easy to manipulate as she had previous abuse at home and a mother that was less that nurturing,
I have an 18 year old niece on fire to get married.....and she did. Both working only part time living with her mom (no pregnancy yet) But they are in love remember (sarcasm)

My most important disclosure. Many years ago, before the internet a family member of mine (female) 14 years old ran off with a man 20 years her senior sight unseen. He sent her a train ticket and off she went. There was no abuse, just terrible poverty. In her 14 year old mind the letters he shared sounded like heaven. She arrived states away from her home, and he took her in and married her Basically her job was an unpaid nanny for his 7 year old child and housekeeper. Over the years he controlled her with ridicule and fear. No physical abuse just ridicule because she lived in a poor upbringing. This was a family member, and when I began to understand the emotional abuse she endured for 30 years I wept. I cried I was devastated. This occurred initially in 1950s, but an abuser choses a weak or vulnerable individual to prey on. She was promised a better life. It came with a price.
This young lady has been victimized just as my dear family member. It too comes with a price.

At this point she's a minor and needs to get home. Old men with young girls is not USUALLY a safe scenario. Will he let her go when she wants to leave? BIG QUESTION

They cannot stay in a hotel or a motel because they will ask him for a credit card.

Some will some won't. There are still a lot of places that deal with cash.

No. That's not going to happen. You're considering only the potential kidnapping charge.

With video of her following him around Walmart, I think the chances of him being convicted of kidnapping is zero. The DA will never try to prosecute him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member