Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE? If TC loved her, he would know this is not for her best...taking her away from school, family, friends, her church, her safety/health, and a future with a better/younger bf.

Missing teen and accused kidnapper may be headed out west

We’re learning more about where Elizabeth Thomas and Tad Cummins may be traveling from a friend of the missing teen claiming Elizabeth told her about her plans.

“Elizabeth had confided in her that she intended to go west,” said family attorney Jason Whatley.

A tip the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation received late Thursday night revealed surveillance video showing the girl and her accused kidnapper Tad Cummins in an Oklahoma City Walmart on March 15.

“That’s a long time. They could be anywhere on the planet at this point,” said Whatley.

“We don’t know what’s happened since then,” said Paige Griffith.

Griffith thinks of Elizabeth as one of her own children – her daughter is best friends with the girl.

http://www.americaspeaksink.com/2017/04/missing-teen-and-accused-kidnapper-may-be-headed-out-west/

Kapua keep your eyes open.......that's about all I can say.

These two seem to be enamored with the ocean and sunsets.

Well at least with all these " sightings" at least it shows that people are keeping their eyes out for them.
Sooner or later a real one will come through. Tad will make a mistake.

He's a real manipulator. He played on her because she was easy prey. She had a awful home life and got picked on when she entered the school. He swooped in to begin the grooming process. From her IG, it seems as though she had self esteem issues, IMO.
She deserves better then all of this. She deserves to experience a normal childhood. Her mom took the first part and Tad took the second part of her childhood. It's going to take years to work past this mess.

Every day that passes, the more danger she could be in. Physically and mentally.
I think he'd spare her and take his own life( if any) but what do I know?! Anything is possible with this fool.

They have to be running out of cash or will be soon. What the heck are they gonna do then, that's the thought that terrifies me

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

What is everyone's thinking on if she is a prisoner or not? IMO, I was taught at a young age to walk beside or slightly behind the woman I am with. Not trying to be sexist, it is a respect thing. He is walking in front of her with IMO means he is not afraid of her running off. Or just the simple fact he takes her into a public place. It would take seconds for her to get the attention of a random person and ask for help.

MOO

What is everyone's thinking on if she is a prisoner or not? IMO, I was taught at a young age to walk beside or slightly behind the woman I am with. Not trying to be sexist, it is a respect thing. He is walking in front of her with IMO means he is not afraid of her running off. Or just the simple fact he takes her into a public place. It would take seconds for her to get the attention of a random person and ask for help.

MOO
It's the whole "Why didn't they run?" Thing and maybe TC is getting stressed and panicked about this, he knows that when he gets caught he's going to jail, this isn't about ET for him. I don't want to think he'd harm her or kill her, but desperate times make stupid choices. There's no way out of this, there has to be an endgame

Coming from a man that didn't become a teacher until nearly 50. Of course she had a future in college or in anything she wanted to.
Ugh, this just ticks me off. He's trying to keep her victimized so he can use her, god he makes my skin crawl.

I don't believe this looks like them at all. Why would media release this without TBI or any LE confirming it is them???
Jmo.

"Police in Nebraska said they had a "possible" sighting of 15-year-old Elizabeth Thomas, the missing Tennessee teenager who was allegedly kidnapped by her former high school teacher last month."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-rep...id=clicksource_4380645_5_heads_posts_vert_hed

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I don't believe this looks like them at all. Why would media release this without TBI or any LE confirming it is them???
Jmo.

"Police in Nebraska said they had a "possible" sighting of 15-year-old Elizabeth Thomas, the missing Tennessee teenager who was allegedly kidnapped by her former high school teacher last month."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-rep...id=clicksource_4380645_5_heads_posts_vert_hed

The Kearney PD released it last night. I didn't post it here because it clearly is not them.

The Kearney PD released it last night. I didn't post it here because it clearly is not them.
I agree. Just confused why Kearney PD would release it on their facebook without confirming it is them first by family. The people now in the images have their photos out there including their vehicle. Imo puts them in danger if someone does spot their vehicle. I get being vigilant with possible sightings but....now these people have their images blasted all over. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member