Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the unpopular opinion, apparently. It looks like them to me. I cropped the pictures from the Wal-Mart and McDonald's and mirror imaged the two from Wal-Mart. I did not enhance anything else. The profiles look the same to me.
ET Tad Cummins.jpg

I have the unpopular opinion, apparently. It looks like them to me. I cropped the pictures from the Wal-Mart and McDonald's and mirror imaged the two from Wal-Mart. I did not enhance anything else. The profiles look the same to me.
attachment.php
I think it is them also, so you can sit with me in the unpopular corner for now.

View attachment 114159
If you read the comments of the Kearney PD posting, there was a volleyball tournament in Kearney that same day. The girl in McDonald's photos is wearing a headband most volleyball players wear. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Unless Tad suddenly decided to be smart and cunning and came up with a better disguise,I just don't see it being them.

I also think that media outlet should have gotten confirmation from her family or TBI before posting it.

It does not look like them at all. Someone needs to have a chat with the Kearny, Nebraska police department and retract that photo.

How dare they post it without confirmation from TBI/FBI.

A recent comment on the FB post says the family has confirmed it is not them. Hard to know what to believe. I would have looked more than twice. Hair extensions are inexpensive in ponytail form and his face fuzz could have grown since the last photos which were old, and been tinted. He is probably eating crap and sitting around so the belly wasn't an issue for me.

With so many on the lookout, I think they will be found.

I don't believe this looks like them at all. Why would media release this without TBI or any LE confirming it is them???
Jmo.

"Police in Nebraska said they had a "possible" sighting of 15-year-old Elizabeth Thomas, the missing Tennessee teenager who was allegedly kidnapped by her former high school teacher last month."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-rep...id=clicksource_4380645_5_heads_posts_vert_hed

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I agree! Doesn't look like them at all, IMHO. I think it's irresponsible to release that image and get people looking in a totally wrong direction. I think it was LE who released it. Ugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

At least the general public is on the lookout. That's a positive. I agree it does not appear the be ET and TC.

Praying today is the day she is found!

FWIW, I agree that they should have let TBI or the FBI release the photos.

View attachment 114159

Idk anything about facial hair because I am a female but would he be able to grow mutton chops that thick in just two weeks?? Also red hairdye is really hard to get out even with bleaching but still possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's them. but I do think that the pics prove what several posters have said. A lot of people look (and dress) like TC and ET and it's not at all unusual to see a father out with his daughter, which is what TC and ET look like. For example, a friend of mine just posted on FB that he is going to southern CA to do a spring break tour of colleges with his daughter.

FWIW, I agree that they should have let TBI or the FBI release the photos.

I don't *think* it's them. The guy's jawline seems more chiseled than TC's.

It's gotta be tough for LE though. Bc one criticism earlier is that calls didn't come in fast enough or police weren't able to get there quick enough. If they thought there was a chance, and DIDN'T release them, they could end up missing a chance to save her life.

According to the Find Elizabeth Thomas FB page, the family has confirmed the Nebraska sighting is not them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's not get shut down posting random photos without links please

Let's not get shut down posting random photos without links please

I believe the photo in question was posted here with the corresponding abc news link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member