Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe TBI and LE are keeping some leads under their hat in case TC is watching coverage. MOO

Could he have credit cards in another name? (Identity fraud) Or could he have some in a version of her name & using her SS#? Hoping TBI would catch something using her info but what if he used the card to get cash prior to leaving...it would be great to know when he put the wheels in motion to leave. This would help us know how much advance planning & gathering took place. I know he has not worked since 2/6 but when did he actually start putting this in motion?

My father got cards in my brother's name. Since he knew all the information he needed to get them it was easy. He had a gambling problem and somehow justified it in his mind and it's not hard to imagine TC doing the same thing. Except LE is probably monitoring the family's financial activity too.

Unless they haven't discovered them yet. He's got a common last name.

I would assume that family and close friends were being monitored in case they try to get in contact. Right???

Would any of my daughters at age 15 been mature enough to take off with a 50 year old male teacher? Absolutely not, though they were great kids.
Would i have been terrified if they did? Absolutely!!

I would assume that family and close friends were being monitored in case they try to get in contact. Right???

I'm sure his family has been under a microscope, but it's not like LE can stake out every person who was friends with TC. We just have to hope if he is foolish enough to contact someone that they go to LE with any information he gives them.

Would any of my daughters at age 15 been mature enough to take off with a 50 year old male teacher? Absolutely not, though they were great kids.
Would i have been terrified if they did? Absolutely!!

If my 15 year old daughter took off with anyone (or even alone), I would be terrified.

a couple thousand is quite a bit for a part time fast food worker.
that would be highly unusual to save that much.

I worked at a McDonald's in high school (a good 15 years ago), and it is possible. I worked after school and longer shifts on weekends, plus longer shifts if there was no school/summer vacation etc. it is definitely possible. I have no idea about chic fil a, but fast food restaurants don't always pay just minimum wage. In my case, minimum wage at that time was $5.15 in Michigan where I was living & working. I made $7.75/hour working at McDonald's. Given inflation and minimum wage increasing since my time, I wouldn't rule out her being able to have saved a substantial amount to 'add to their pot'
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Websleuths is a discussion forum. We need to allow discussions that are appropriate for the topic.

This is a very slippery slope here.

IMO Elizabeth is a victim in that she legally cannot form intent and this creep manipulated her. So no, she is in no way responsible.

What we don't know is how Cummins came to take her.

Did he use force? Did he terrify her so much so that he is comfortable taking her to the store with him? Did he trick her into going with him by saying they wouldn't be gone long?

There are many different scenarios Cummins could have taken Elizabeth.

No matter how it happened what Cummins did was illegal. He should face the harshest charge the D.A. can apply to him.

Does it come into play that IF she went with him willingly it should somehow weaken the case against him? IMO Absolutely not.

BUT, this question will come up when they are caught.

As long as you are all respectful and you do not blame Elizabeth for the situation she is in you can discuss the age issue.

Our number one rule on Websleuths is "Don't be a Jerk". That simple.

Thanks,
Tricia

Another day goes by and nothing. I wonder how ET's dad is coping. And TC's wife (who mind you, sort of pissed me off by divorcing him: this gives him -in his sick mind- permission to marry ET). I am not seeing the end of this one any time soon.

Really you were sorta upset about her wanting to divorce him? I would not want to be left married to this creep.

As it is, this is what his wife wants from him:

"Jill Cummins demands alimony for life, as well as attorney fees."

http://wtvr.com/2017/04/03/jill-cummins-divorce/

XOXOXOXOXOXO @Tricia ---- seriously. Best policy ever: don't be a jerk.

Really you were sorta upset about her wanting to divorce him? I would not want to be left married to this creep.

That poor woman...she is going through hell. But I don't see how she'll be able to get alimony from him, since she's working and he has no job.

I think you missed my point. I cannot blame her, but at the same time, if TC gets wind of her decision (and he will), it will augment his ability to control ET with the "see, I am free now, to marry you bla bla bla". There's a difference.

That poor woman...she is going through hell. But I don't see how she'll be able to get alimony from him, since she's working and he has no job.

Teaching pension? I don't know… Equity in their home if they own the home together? I don't really know. Maybe she feels she gave 31 years of her life to him, maybe she supported him along the way? And who knows how much alimony?
Personally, I don't think she will receive it, because if in the event there is an incident with LE and he won't back down, maybe he will be shot and will be dead. I can see that outcome happening in the future, perhaps.

IMOO.

I think you missed my point. I cannot blame her, but at the same time, if TC gets wind of her decision (and he will), it will augment his ability to control ET with the "see, I am free now, to marry you bla bla bla". There's a difference.

But he lies to her, so they probably "just had a marriage of convenience " and filed for divorce already..." Etc. reality doesn't matter to this ex CIA FBI millionaire warrior-poet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Cummins divorce filing has been accessed and posted online by MSM. Am I allowed to post a copy of it?

I understood your point, and as for me, I would not want to be married to this creep. His wife has already asked him to let her go. What more can she do?

With them being divorced, yes, it could coerce ET perhaps, but he doesn't seem to follow the law as of lately, so what would stop him from being with her anyway, divorced or not?

IMOO.

Teaching pension? I don't know… Equity in their home if they own the home together? I don't really know. Maybe she feels she gave 31 years of her life to him, maybe she supported him along the way? And who knows how much alimony?
Personally, I don't think she will receive it, because if in the event there is an incident with LE and he won't back down, maybe he will be shot and will be dead. I can see that outcome happening in the future, perhaps.

IMOO.

I certainly think she deserves it, but I just don't see her getting much because of the situation. Even if TC attempts to re-enter the workforce at some point, he's pretty much killed off his chances of working in any area he's trained in. I practice law in AZ and our laws are different, so hopefully it'll work out more in her favor. She should definitely go for the house and at least half of his pension.

My only interest in JC's filing for divorce is that I would so hate for anyone to do anything right now that might push this nut over the edge. Otherwise, it's irrelevant to me.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member