Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That simply means they didn't encounter any police who were using an LPR in Alabama. It seems they were only in Alabama for a short time. Since two days later they were in Oklahoma City. Just because they weren't scanned that one day they were in Alabama doesn't mean they can drive all the way across the country without being scanned. As a matter of fact if they stay on back roads the chance of them being spotted is very slim. If they start driving long distance on the interstate, they will be spotted.
They were in North Central AL. We have no idea how long they were here. It takes about 80 minutes to get to Decatur from Columbia. They were somewhere from 8 that morning until 3 that afternoon and still a while to get out of AL no matter what direction they went.

But you have made my point, while this state is one that allows that technology, that doesn't mean every city or state highway or interstate, has it. Being all over is determined by the city. We allow this technology, we don't have much of it. There are some cities that have a lot of it and that is near the beach. Just because a state allows it, doesn't mean there is any helpful amount of that technology that would catch them. They got to OKC without being picked up.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There are seven Walmart Supercenters in Oklahoma City, OK, and one in Mustang, OK. Only the one on 7800 Northwest Expwy. and the one in Mustang are open 24 hours. If you Google, you can see a little chart of how busy they are during the day so you can plan to go when they are less busy. (See link.) I wonder if TC knew this. Also, 7 Walmarts in one city seems like a lot...

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#...d:-1,lf_oh:-1,lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4&spf=944

Also, check out this road map. (I used a restaurant address in Decatur, AL, to plot the trip.) If they went I-40, it took them 10 hrs.,7min; if they went I-44, it took them 11 hrs, 52 min to get from Decatur to OK City. That's a difference of 1 hour and 45 min. FWIW. Oh, and looking at the map, I wonder if they went to Decatur to avoid the traffic heading into Nashville.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/6th...ecbae28a60d4ec!2m2!1d-97.6540858!2d35.5624987

Now I am wondering if they are in OK, or were planning to stay in OK. Maybe they changed plans after they were spotted and went to TX. And maybe instead of hiding out in the woods, they are hiding in a big city.

I am following quietly along here. I was so sure Elizabeth would be found and home by now. The longer this goes on, the more it bothers me.

About time they admitted something. I find it disturbing that they would need a task force for this. Their thinking and action was so basically flawed in this case that instead of a task force, IMO they need a widespread house cleaning! Their stupidity and inability to respond to the situation directly led to the grooming of minor girls and the kidnapping of one. And I still think they know more than what they are coming forward with. Not a fan of that school system.

I don't think he is in Mexico, either, but I am trying to keep an open mind. Living in CA, I have heard a lot of horror stories about crime and government corruption in Mexico - all rumors, so I will not share them here. Let's just say, those rumors get in the way of me keeping my mind wide open.

I keep an eye out every time I am on the road, although I seriously doubt there are here in central CA. My co-worker and I went to Carmel for lunch and I looked for out-of-state plates and Nissan Rogues all the way there and back.

I hope Cummins didn't take her to Mexico. I worry that Gramps Cummins is not prepared or physically able to protect her from what could happen there. The places they would have to hide out would not be safe for a young girl. It makes me extremely angry to think about how arrogant Cummins is and how carefree he has treated the safety of Elizabeth.

There are seven Walmart Supercenters in Oklahoma City, OK, and one in Mustang, OK. Only the one on 7800 Northwest Expwy. and the one in Mustang are open 24 hours. If you Google, you can see a little chart of how busy they are during the day so you can plan to go when they are less busy. (See link.) I wonder if TC knew this. Also, 7 Walmarts in one city seems like a lot...

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#...d:-1,lf_oh:-1,lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4&spf=944

Also, check out this road map. (I used a restaurant address in Decatur, AL, to plot the trip.) If they went I-40, it took them 10 hrs.,7min; if they went I-44, it took them 11 hrs, 52 min to get from Decatur to OK City. That's a difference of 1 hour and 45 min. FWIW. Oh, and looking at the map, I wonder if they went to Decatur to avoid the traffic heading into Nashville.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/6th...ecbae28a60d4ec!2m2!1d-97.6540858!2d35.5624987

Now I am wondering if they are in OK, or were planning to stay in OK. Maybe they changed plans after they were spotted and went to TX. And maybe instead of hiding out in the woods, they are hiding in a big city.

I hope that she is still alive and he is stupid enough to be in Texas. My fear is that it's already too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Mary Catherine Elizabeth​ Thomas somehow got in touch with law enforcement and said she would come home but only if her and todd could be together and he wouldn't face charges would the police accept it? If you were this girl's family wouldn't you rather have her back and have Todd not be charged than to never have her back again?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This could work. I would do it but only to get Cummins into custody and secure safety of Elizabeth. Once that was accomplished, I would throw any agreements out the door on the basis of them being made under duress and a captive is not in a state of mind to enter into an agreement of that nature. Cummins goes to the 'big house' for the rest of his miserable life and Elizabeth goes into counseling and gets her life back together (at the expense of Maurey School District). That's how I'd like to see that go down.

How could anyone NOT see that this is a picture of her? Seriously?? She is clearly cowed down and unable to help herself. Her captor stands to lose his freedom forever when he is caught and convicted. This child is in serious danger if he hasn't already killed her to keep himself out of prison for life.

I do not agree. That is not her IMO. The mouth, he chin, there are many features that are different than ET.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If Mary Catherine Elizabeth​ Thomas somehow got in touch with law enforcement and said she would come home but only if her and todd could be together and he wouldn't face charges would the police accept it? If you were this girl's family wouldn't you rather have her back and have Todd not be charged than to never have her back again?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The FBI is not going to have a crime victim aged 15 tell them what his legal consequences will be. They may agree to get them to surrender but TC would have to be dumber than dirt to buy it

How could anyone NOT see that this is a picture of her? Seriously?? She is clearly cowed down and unable to help herself. Her captor stands to lose his freedom forever when he is caught and convicted. This child is in serious danger if he hasn't already killed her to keep himself out of prison for life.

To me, her face doesn't exactly match with this photo of Elizabeth placed next to it.

But I know that depending on the angle, body position, facial expression etc., I sometimes look different from one photo to the next.

What I see:

The Fayetteville girl one has a similar hairline as Elizabeth and the hair color is somewhat similar to the one Elizabeth had in the OKC Walmart.

Both girls have dark (as opposed to blue or green) eyes, but the eye shape is a little obscured by Fayette's glasses.

It may be because of the angle, but the Fayetteville girl's face looks slimmer.

Elizabeth's lips look fuller than Fayette girl.

Chins are different, but different angle definitely sometimes alter how my chin looks in pics.

Eyebrows are different shape, which obviously can be altered.

Her dad tweeted that it isn't her

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I am following quietly along here. I was so sure Elizabeth would be found and home by now. The longer this goes on, the more it bothers me.

I was coming here to say exactly this. I am usually feeling pretty hopeful in this case, but for some reason, over the last couple of days, the dark thoughts are creeping in.

I wish there was at least another verified sighting of them somewhere. Anywhere!

I hope that she is still alive and he is stupid enough to be in Texas. My fear is that it's already too late.

He definitely is sexually deviant and a child abuser but I hope he would not be capable of murder .

TC literally has nothing to "come home to". Family, job, friends, reputation... all gone, and he knows it. He's a man with nothing left to lose, except ET.

For me, that makes this "relationship" dynamic even more disturbing.

moo

I sent messages to TBI, Fayetteville, and ETs dad yesterday just to be sure about that picture, (better safe than sorry) her dad and Fayettville said it wasn't her, and of course TBI hasn't responded to me yet.

TC literally has nothing to "come home to". Family, job, friends, reputation... all gone, and he knows it. He's a man with nothing left to lose, except ET.

For me, that makes this "relationship" dynamic even more disturbing.

moo
The thing is, as much as we don't want to believe it, TC knows without a doubt, what he is facing.

I'm very, very concerned there has been nothing since the 15th.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Looks nothing like her to me.

There is not even a smidgen of resemblance. That is 100% NOT her. LE and her father have already said it's not her, anyway. It's not up for debate at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead