Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he has gone into Mexico. The unknowns of returning to the states would keep him from taking the gamble. Remember he is a person who wants to be in control. They would stick out more in Mexico as an odd couple and I don't believe he has the money to buy people off if challenged.

In two weeks I will be in Myrtle Beach. You can bet I will keep my eyes open and looking if they haven't been found by then. I stay in a more secluded section, not in the hustle bustle main stream. However, there is a campground in the neighborhood - the type where travel trailers of all types park and some are rentals. Might have to take a walk thru there!

I don't think he is in Mexico, either, but I am trying to keep an open mind. Living in CA, I have heard a lot of horror stories about crime and government corruption in Mexico - all rumors, so I will not share them here. Let's just say, those rumors get in the way of me keeping my mind wide open.

I keep an eye out every time I am on the road, although I seriously doubt there are here in central CA. My co-worker and I went to Carmel for lunch and I looked for out-of-state plates and Nissan Rogues all the way there and back.

IMO they have been missing too long without any recent sightings. That gives me a bad feeling.

Maybe he didn't even know what type of food she wanted or needed. I don't think that one single trip to Walmart indicates that he was not prepared.

We've heard she only took one change of clothes and a swimsuit. I would be curious to know what he took other than guns.

Yes. Because I think he will stay in the area that he is most familiar with. He was probably going in circles. But now though I think they are hunkered down and in hiding.

I like your thought that he might be sticking with the familiar.

Yes, there are at least 3 toll booths down I-44 between Oklahoma City and Wichita Falls. You can skip the toll booths if you have a Pike Pass but if you don't have the electronic pass or stop and pay the toll, they will get an automatic picture of your license plate and mail a ticket. If you are trying not to draw attention to yourself, you would have to stop and pay the toll. That was a good thought, I forget about the toll booths because we have a Pike Pass and don't have to stop and pay.
On the other hand, if they headed down I-35 there are no toll booths.

Interesting. It's possible that investigators got a record of their toll interactions on I-44, so they asked the Walmart stores in the area to search their security videos for that time period. That could have been the lead that got them, the security video.

Affluenza Mom & Son would have been fine in the cheap motel if he hadn't ordered the pizza.

They may be gone to his secret place in Honduras he told the kids about.

I think the petition he filed has some folks shaking in their boots...

Totally agree. When I was reading the petition earlier, I said, "Ooooh! I smell a lawsuit coming"...You can tell by the wording.

They did many things wrong. Many.
MOO

Affluenza Mom & Son would have been fine in the cheap motel if he hadn't ordered the pizza.

They would have been fine until their money ran out. Which they were burning through pretty fast. I think TC is a bit smarter than the affluenza parents, but he has less money to work with.

And while we have some in Alabama, he drive right through and no one has it.

They aren't everywhere all over, even states that do have them.

They got a phone ping in Alabama, no license plate scan.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Also in my city, they have them. One at an intersection that Kelly always roll through a 3 way stop and two other ones. Those two are on SUVs that are parked in different areas of the city, all on small back roads where people always speed or roll through a stop sign.

My state has them, but all areas don't have them mounted in highways and all areas in my state don't have them at all.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There is another photo on the Fayette Arkansas police department Facebook page. Unfortunately I can't link it from my phone, but it is a frontal picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead