Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was posted, but on the Rogue what was the gas milage? Then we could maybe see about rationing his money that he has. I for one don't see him taking a abor day job to make cash.

I know it was posted, but on the Rogue what was the gas milage? Then we could maybe see about rationing his money that he has. I for one don't see him taking a abor day job to make cash.

203e7e6dd05006b839c28aec8a9ea0e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, this is the norm for most missing. People see it on the news, and may have a passing curiosity. 60 seconds later, they mutter "Thank God it is not me or mine", and continue their day
This is why, when I hear sirens, my first thought is "God bless whoever those sirens are for." Then I hope it isn't for my loved ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Also 4500 loan is what we know he took out a few days before but we don't know what he already had access to do we?

He could have more correct? She could have some too.

Sleeping in the car and eating food from WM would stretch out 4000 for a long time, it would only take several hundred dollars to get all the way to the west coast in gas right, if he even went that far?

I don't know why but I'm thinking they won't run out of money for another few months, if they last that long undetected.

Also 4500 loan is what we know he took out a few days before but we don't know what he already had access to do we?

Sleeping in the car and eating food from WM would stretch out 4000 for a long time, it would only take several hundred dollars to get all the way to the west coast in gas right, if he even went that far?

I don't know why but I'm thinking they won't run out of money for another few months, if they last that long undetected.

IMO
If all they had was the amount from the loan and a little more then your guess is about what I would guess too.

Thinking about two or three months more before they totally run out of cash. Unless they find another way to get income or had more funds than we know about.

I dont even want to think about one particular way that he may think about getting some money. .

Praying LE finds these two and arrest him very soon.

I think when the money runs out or gets real low is when they will be found.

I think when the money runs out or gets real low is when they will be found.

I agree. Desperation will get them out of hiding. I just hope it doesn't take that long and she is home before then.

I sure hope he cares enough about her than to make $$ off of her!
:praying:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Maybe I like to look through rose colored glasses but I think he cares for her in some capacity (twisted as it may be) so I don't see that happening. idk

13 years ago today, 16-year-old Amber Cates went missing from Columbia, TN. Her Amber Alert is still in effect.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• amber cates.png
    amber cates.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 465
  • amber cates1.jpg
    amber cates1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 461
I think TC is a mental mess at this point. He has to live with his decisions and how they affect all the people he claimed to love plus the penalty he will pay for this action. On the other hand, I think ET will recognize his changing personality and feel scared of him but will be able to "play the game" until she figures out how to safely get away or find a resolution. She is just a little girl, without enough life experience to "handle" all that has happened to her.

I think he is very paranoid, so he will be scaring her with threats of boogey men and criminal punishment for them both. She knows she is his captive but is paralyzed with fear and the lack of resources to get out of the situation. But, I think she will tire or come to the point of exhaustion and want to return to her siblings and family. Kids in large families and probably more so in dysfunctional families have unique bonds. The children are parents to each other so to speak. So, I imagine that ET is thinking of them often and longingly.

I just cant help but suspect that TC might have more money that he stashed away from his wife(and everyone) than we know. He was pretty confident he could pull this off and seems to have been able to stay off of the radar. I cant see them still driving the Rouge. That is such a big risk and while it has not been found, I think he did dispose of it. For a paranoid man on the run, who left behind his life and family for a "girl". he just has to be going in and out of sane and mental with bouts of anger and blame toward ET, instead of himself.

I will continue to think she is in grave danger. TC has nothing to loose and youthful ET has everything to live for. Reality is surfacing with every new struggle. TC, was fulfilling some sick fantasy with a young girl, ET, worth this harm that you have done to your family and yourself? Is your selfishness more important to you than the chance of a normal life you stole from ET? Take her home or leave her somewhere safe and call authorities to let them know she is okay.

JMO, thanks for letting me vent. Praying for you Elizabeth! Be strong.

If so then it must have been an open secret in that small town with everyone knowing everyone.

She lied. She never saw them together. She wanted her 15 minutes of fame. The neck brace and wheelchair were bought at goodwill when she still live in the house

SBM regarding the bolded part of your quote, even ET's mother mentioned seeing them together late last year (although I may call bs on her wanting to intervene due to the abuse allegations): 'Thomas told WHNT that she saw her daughter with Cummins over Christmas break. The mom of ten said she wanted to intervene but has a court order saying she's not allowed to be in contact with any of her children.'

http://ijr.com/2017/03/832059-teen-...tranged-mom-and-homeschooled-until-this-year/

The mom is spouting off such BS with this statement. She may have seen them together over Christmas break, and I guess there's no way for us to really know if she's being truthful about that. BUT, if she honestly cared about her daughter... she would have intervened then, court order be damned.

She lied. She never saw them together. She wanted her 15 minutes of fame. The neck brace and wheelchair were bought at goodwill when she still live in the house
Yeah, I figured it was just an attempt by her to say, "Poor me, if only I'd been allowed to be involved I could have stopped this," when in fact she was an abuser of Elizabeth.

Kat is there anything now, in hindsight, anything new you've thought of that could help that you can share?

Is LE keeping in contact with your family?

Was the wife forthcoming to your knowledge of everything she knew about his leaving and is there anything you can share about that?

I keep thinking about Brittany Mae Smith being discovered in San Francisco. She was only gone for a week, abducted in Virginia by her mother's boyfriend, who had murdered her mother. They had pitched a tent close to a Safeway and were spotted by a store employee. They had been panhandling near the store.

This case needs more national media attention. That is one of the reasons why Brittany was able to come home so quickly. I think another reason is the murder of her mother gave a deeper sense of urgency to the case.

Thank you and Welcome back.

I keep thinking he has more money than the loan. I am still wondering why his wife reported him missing so early in the day - Did he empty savings/checking accounts that morning? Something set her suspicions off early that day to call the investigator long before ET was even reported missing.

If they are living off the grid 4500 can last quite a while. I wake up everyday hoping today is the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member