Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second link is to the actual court filing with some interesting new stuff.
I hope the depositions are oral/in person and not written.
In person depositions you could read a lot from someone's expressions and manner, not in a written depo.

I was chatting with a friend last night and she brought up a good question-
Is it possible that Law enforcement knows what vehicle Tad was driving on 3-15 Walmart sighting and didn't release it to the public because they didn't want to tip Tad off ? Maybe it's tagged in all police computers so will register a hit if law enforcement happens to scan it ?
I just find it hard to believe that they have the Walmart video but wouldn't know what car was used that day ? Surely surrounding stores and homes also had security cameras so even if they parked elsewhere, I would assume that it may have been picked up on security footage somewhere in the surrounding area ?

Given the length of time that passed between them being in Walmart, and it apparently being reported - is it possible that any exterior cameras are on a shorter "loop" than the interior cams? Perhaps the parking lot cameras are a different type and they recycle the data more often.

Are there still toll booths out that way??

Does anyone remember reading a source that there was a brother that the family has not heard from also?

I literally cannot believe these two haven't been found. I did not think it possible to "disappear" in 2017. Not in this country anyway...

I've thought about this a million times myself. How exactly did this conga playing fool evade capture by both state and federal investigation bureaus for so long? How? Then I remember all the other missing people in our country and realize that yes, this is possible in 2017. I think the unfortunate reality is that LE has limited time and resources and unless national security is at risk, they can't use any and all means necessary. For example, I asked ET's sister if drones had been deployed (sounds far-fetched but I read that it's been done to locate people previously). She answered that LE said they didn't have the funds at this time. :(

Does anyone remember reading a source that there was a brother that the family has not heard from also?

I did, but we can't sleuth family memebers. <modsnip>

Do any of you think he is back tracking?

The best hiding place is in plain sight.

I said earlier that I suspected the phones were transported to Decator by someone else to be turned on there and dumped, and that the particular exit they used in OK was a diversion to make it look like they were going to head south.

If I was betting on where they are now, I would put my last Dollar on Tennessee. He's changed plates, Or maybe used black electrical tape ( heck, maybe paint) to alter the characters. He's also altered the appearance of the car. Merely painting the wheels black with plasti dip, and adding some vinyl stripes, would cause you to think it's a kid's car and look away.

I also think someone is helping them out. Maybe dropping groceries off in a designated spot for them to pick up later.

We're looking for a silver Nissan which is is pretty good shape.

A frog will watch a baseball roll right past without flinching because he is looking for the fly-

The best hiding place is in plain sight.

I said earlier that I suspected the phones were transported to Decator by someone else to be turned on there and dumped, and that the particular exit they used in OK was a diversion to make it look like they were going to head south.

If I was betting on where they are now, I would put my last Dollar on Tennessee. He's changed plates, and the appearance of the car. Merely painting the wheels black with plasti dip, and adding some vinyl stripes, would cause you to think it's a kid's car and look away.

I also think someone is helping them out. Maybe dropping groceries off in a designated spot for them to pick up later.

The thing about the phone theory though is ETs dad said he called her 2 times and the phone rang 10 times each time with no answer, next time he called it went straight to voicemail and he still calls it and still goes straight to voicemail, which tells me she had it on until he called then it was turned off. Maybe they sold the phones in Decatur?

Well, that's a relief. I yawn just reading about someone else yawning.

I yawned when I read this... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does it say if I yawned after only just reading about someone else yawning??

Very interesting random info. Thank you.

(ETA I see I'm in good company. Haha).

You know what? I actually did too and did it again reading your post. Now I'm yawning while typing about yawning.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lmao. I didnt yawn till I read about you guys yawning [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What it means is that you are all very empathetic. Typical of websleuthers!!!

Psychopaths or sociopaths? Just wanted to clarify which, because I would guess this is a characteristic of a sociopath.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I've seen psychopath. But I've seen various different definitions of both. Most definitions consider psychopaths more deadly and more devoid of normal human emotion, from what I've seen so it would make sense that it's psychopaths, I think!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...why-psychopaths-are-immune-contagious-yawning

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886915003645

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20150904/psychopaths-may-not-yawn-along-with-you

They must be getting pretty bored about now if they are hiding all day long, particularly if they are camping.

Or maybe they are hiding in plain sight, banking on the tendency of people in the general public to be oblivious to their surroundings.

I had this idea in my head that they went on a grand road trip to explore the beautiful canyon lands of the southwest. But maybe we need to ask ourselves where we might go if we were on the run and our focus was more on evading authorities than going to exotic places.

Which brings me back to the "they must be bored" thought. What are they doing for entertainment? Would they be so bold as to go into town to a movie theatre or an arcade?

It's a smart thought but is TC sophisticated enough to realize that? I don't think so. Although he did cruise seemingly unafraid through Walmart only two days after taking off. However that might have been more stupidity than cunning? What do you think?

The thing about the phone theory though is ETs dad said he called her 2 times and the phone rang 10 times each time with no answer, next time he called it went straight to voicemail and he still calls it and still goes straight to voicemail, which tells me she had it on until he called then it was turned off. Maybe they sold the phones in Decatur?

How does that eliminate the phone being with someone else? It was never answered. May have rang 10 times because it was switching networks while it was riding in a quick delivery box. There are literally thousands of ways the phones could have gotten there.

None of what he stated proves she was holding her phone.

No too risky unless person/persons hiding him. But I've been wrong before a lot.
There was that guy in Cleveland hiding those girls in a neighborhood house and no one knew.
Not sure it is risky. Even my thought here in Alabama, following the case, is.. We know they aren't here any more. I could see people here not paying attention now.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member