Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI. I contacted the state parks in all 50 states. I know some are very unlikely, but it cannot hurt. I asked each of the parks to pass the information onto any other relevant areas so hopefully they will. Also, I was talking with my husband tonight and he mentioned national lakes which I will contact tomorrow.

That is so very awesome of you! I can't imagine how long that must have taken. People like you (who are willing to take the initiative and spend their precious time on selfless acts to help others) are what gives me hope for humanity. Thank you! [emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he only left on the computer what he -wanted- them to find. I've been thinking all along that he was still using the Rouge, probably with stolen plates and possibly painted or wrapped a different color. Increasingly, I'm wondering if the Rogue is actually stashed somewhere, and he either had another vehicle waiting or else he's got help. ET told her friend that they were supposed to have help but it fell through and they were headed west - maybe the "heading west" was intentionally put out there (in addition to making sure they were seen in OKC) just to make it look as if they were, but they actually have totally different plans.

As to beaches and the swimsuit... keep in mind that hotels and many private residences have pools. They might not be swimming in the ocean.

Maybe the help "didn't really fall through."

Having ET's phone could have helped in this case. I think the DA is being too hard on her father and apparently not placing any blame on LE for not taking her phone.

It's say's in this article that detectives interviewed Elizabeth for over an hour but they didn't get her phone. I wonder why they didn't?

http://www.wsmv.com/story/35148584/investigators-did-not-have-access-to-elizabeth-thomas-phone

She might not have had it on her when she was interviewed. Maybe she was worried they would want to look at it so she left it somewhere else on purpose?

That is so very awesome of you! I can't imagine how long that must have taken. People like you (who are willing to take the initiative and spend their precious time on selfless acts to help others) are what gives me hope for humanity. Thank you! [emoji119]

The article says she stuffed it down her shirt.

"Jason Whatley, Anthony Thomas’ attorney, said Anthony Thomas signed a waiver giving investigators access to the traffic but could not physically take the phone because Elizabeth Thomas kept putting it down her shirt."
MOO

The article says she stuffed it down her shirt.

"Jason Whatley, Anthony Thomas’ attorney, said Anthony Thomas signed a waiver giving investigators access to the traffic but could not physically take the phone because Elizabeth Thomas kept putting it down her shirt."
MOO

I feel torn about the phone issue. As a parent, I tell myself I'd do whatever I needed to get that phone. At the same time...i know my own father would NEVER have put his hand in my shirt to get the phone. I'm thinking she did that, because she knew her dad wouldn't.

I have read through some of the threads and comments on this case, so I must just ask one simple question. There have been tons of people speculating that they went to Canada, Mexico, or Central America.

Do you all really, actually believe that these two have passports? I would be frozen in shock if ET did. How the hell are these two going to get to any of these places without a passport?

Well, that MIGHT explain why he is charged with having "sexual contact" with ET.
Is a peck on the lips sexual contact?
Maybe to a first grader...
In this context teacher/student, I guess it is as well.
The emails probably tell it all.

MOO
That's where I get confused.
Exactly WHAT kind of contact did they have, other than "the peck"?

I've been astrocized for asking if there is a slight possibility that maybe there hasn't been any sexual encounter between ET and TC.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's improbable that it hasn't occurred, but I always try to see a possible different scenario.
Yes, there is still the felony of kidnapping across state lines.
But, we're just assuming there's a sexual relationship. No proof.
(Fire away at me, like the last 2 times!)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

How would she know? All he had to do was go to a Costco an hour away. Claim no insurance and he's got it. Doesn't even have to be a member.

I don't really think we can assume his wife knew what he did or didn't have access to.

I would imagine his wife knew that he didn't have a years worth and this is why we are hearing about it.
MOO

How would she know? All he had to do was go to a Costco an hour away. Claim no insurance and he's got it. Doesn't even have to be a member.

I don't really think we can assume his wife knew what he did or didn't have access to.
Credit card statement, she was there shopping with him...
We can't assume.
The DA announced he would be needing a refill. I hope he knows more than we have been told.
MOO

Great job! Thank you for spending your time when you didn't have to!

I've been astrocized for asking if there is a slight possibility that maybe there hasn't been any sexual encounter between ET and TC.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's improbable that it hasn't occurred, but I always try to see a possible different scenario.

A bus driver in GA was arrested for a peck on the cheek... TC went much further than that and took a child.
I'm sure each state looks at what "sexual contact" is differently.
http://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article133120889.html

MOO

Yes of course not. There would only be proof if they confirmed it, we actually witnessed them having sex, or she became pregnant by him. What we do have is tons and tons of evidence.

Just ask yourself this: would a man take a risk like this for any other reason than that he was getting laid?

I am curious about the "hunker down" theory.

In this scenario, how long do you think Tad envisions hiding out? What is the long-term play?

The "hunker down" theory is hard for me to consider because, in my mind, hiding out together is not the same as running away together.

Maybe he didn't think long-term, but indications to me are that he did.

The above is my opinion only.

Maybe his plan is to hide out as long as his money lasts, which could easily be eight or nine months or more. Or maybe he plans to hide out until ET turns 18 and they can legally get married. I doubt he has any plans past that.

Yes of course not. There would only be proof if they confirmed it, we actually witnessed them having sex, or she became pregnant by him. What we do have is tons and tons of evidence.

Just ask yourself this: would a man take a risk like this for any other reason than that he was getting laid?
Evidence of them having sex?
Where?
(Again, I totally think it's probable, but we don't have proof.)
I think she is possibly pregnant, too. And he definitely is taking advantage of her.

But, again, running the risk of being put down like before: Where is the PROOF of "sexual contact"?

Just opening up our minds a bit. Looking at the facts that we know, without assuming anything.

Just curious.

Evidence of them having sex?
Where?
(Again, I totally think it's probable, but we don't have proof.)
I think she is possibly pregnant, too. And he definitely is taking advantage of her.

But, again, running the risk of being put down like before: Where is the PROOF of "sexual contact"?

Just opening up our minds a bit. Looking at the facts that we know, without assuming anything.

Just curious.

Again, we cannot have proof because proof right now is impossible.

I guess I live in a different world that you. In the world I live in, a situation like this does not arise without there being a sexual element to it. If a man walks in to a brothel and comes out 2 hours later, we definitely don't have proof that he has sex in there, but the likelihood that he did not is incredibly low as to be improbable. Similarly, a man is not going to risk losing his family, his career, and his freedom for many years if he is not at least getting some kind of sexual gratification out of the deal. That just doesn't make any sense.

I think doctors get information about the rx they write and are filled. So the doctor woukd know how many months were filled, cash or not.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Maybe his plan is to hide out as long as his money lasts, which could easily be eight or nine months or more. Or maybe he plans to hide out until ET turns 18 and they can legally get married. I doubt he has any plans past that.
My issue with him waiting for age to get married is that he is already married!! Can't do it again without getting rid of the first, right?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I have read through some of the threads and comments on this case, so I must just ask one simple question. There have been tons of people speculating that they went to Canada, Mexico, or Central America.

Do you all really, actually believe that these two have passports? I would be frozen in shock if ET did. How the hell are these two going to get to any of these places without a passport?

TC most likely has a passport, ET almost certainly does not. She has only been out of her home state, one time before. As has been discussed, they would not need passports to cross the Mexican Border. They would need passports to travel to the interior of Mexico or beyond.

TC most likely has a passport, ET almost certainly does not. She has only been out of her home state, one time before. As has been discussed, they would not need passports to cross the Mexican Border. They would need passports to travel to the interior of Mexico or beyond.

I'm in CA easy to get a fake passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member