Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am dumbfounded that authorities are not releasing more information. I have kept up with a few cases with TBI and this one by far has the smallest amount of info.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

ABC Nightly News just did another update here in the east with an exclusive with JC (can't discuss the note) and that he BP issues, pharmacies on the lookout. Not much new but keeping it out there.
Darn. I thought the interview was tonight. I feel so bad for Jill Cummins. You can see the heartbreak in her eyes in the preview. I can't imagine what that poor family is going through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just saw a commercial for tomorrow's Good Morning America- said TC's wife and daughter speak out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABC Nightly News just did another update here in the east with an exclusive with JC (can't discuss the note) and that he BP issues, pharmacies on the lookout. Not much new but keeping it out there.

GREAT! I was getting frustrated with the lack of national media attention.

Darn. I thought the interview was tonight. I feel so bad for Jill Cummins. You can see the heartbreak in her eyes in the preview. I can't imagine what that poor family is going through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Imagine finding out that your husband of 30 years abducted a 15-year-old girl and disappeared - or your dad or grandfather did. I'd have to be sedated.

Anyone see on twitter that Oregon was a possible destination? I had the twitter acct then lost it.

Dad is saying on twitter that no Amber Alert nor news of TC/ET in the west.

Anyone see on twitter that Oregon was a possible destination? I had the twitter acct then lost it.

No Amber Alert in CA, but we heard of it here through the national news outlets. I don't twitter, so someone else will have to help you there. (Oregon is beautiful.)

I can't believe today is a month and we're up to Thread #13 with only ONE confirmed sighting.

I think most Americans haven't heard of or didn't pay attention to this case when it was on national news.

I live in Boston - I have only seen it mentioned ONCE on the news here, a couple of days after they took off.

I "heard" about Oregon and that was why I emailed the state parks their 1st.

Imagine finding out that your husband of 30 years abducted a 15-year-old girl and disappeared - or your dad or grandfather did. I'd have to be sedated.

Agree. I do feel sorry for Jill. She seems like a nice lady that didn't deserve him to turn her entire life upside down.

Hopefully she never visits him in prison once he's caught.

I'd be mortified. I'd question every moment of those 30 years. Then I'd be doubly mortified once I looked at his sickening Instagram posts. #heisgross

TC watched shows about living off the grid "Investigators also tell CBS News that Cummins appears to have been planning this for some time by watching survivalist shows."
http://www.ktvq.com/story/34952463/m...eacher-student

This, combined with the fact TE took (her sisters) bathing suit, makes me strongly believe they went somewhere warm, where she seriously expected to swim. He had months to plan this...

They both have "serious" medical conditions. He needs his meds, and she needs an epi-pen...or they risk serious, life threatening, health issues. This would imply to me that they must be in an area where they can get it. Somewhere south of the boarder. Free health care?

I bet he got some ideas from Influenza Mom and Teen. How exactly did they get in Mexico...where did they go?

Mine took off with an adult and it broke me.

My heart aches for Jill.

I'd be mortified. I'd question every moment of those 30 years. Then I'd be doubly mortified once I looked at his sickening Instagram posts. #heisgross

And I'd be taking so many showers.

I am dumbfounded that authorities are not releasing more information. I have kept up with a few cases with TBI and this one by far has the smallest amount of info.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I agree. There is so much more, related to the notes left and other information, that is just not being released. Sad...

I agree Otis! The whole our a visa promise of life in Costa Rica on the beaches-he could easily have led her to believe that scenario and he cd carry that promise out for a limited while at least..

Especially since we know TE took a bathing suit. There is more info in that clue than most people believe.

TE had to believe she was going to go swimming somewhere.

Question: How odd was it for her to take her sisters bathing suit? Did she do it all the time? Or was this the first time she took clothes from her sister?

I'm in Chicago and honestly if I weren't following this thread so closely, I would have no idea ET was missing.

I've been following since #3 but I don't think I've chimed in with an opinion yet. I have seen a lot of regular posters in here speaking about TC as an inhuman monster, so I just wanted to speak to that, as opposed to offering up yet another suggestion as to where they might be.

TC is still a human, and trying to separate ourselves from what he's done not only doesn't help find Elizabeth, it hurts us all by treating what happened as something that only monsters do. Early on in there threads posters kept saying there were all these red flags, but how many hundreds of thousands of people in America could be described exactly the same way as TC before he took her?

Did school administration drop the ball? 100% no doubt. But let's not pretend we couldn't be the ones dropping the ball in a similar situation because someone doesn't SEEM like a bad person.

I'm kinda meandering and losing my point, but I just wanted to emphasize how important it is to not "otherize" TC or any other criminal, because it's what leads to situations like this where we have people in their community feeling like there was no crime committed at all because they never viewed TC as a bad person.

Question: How odd was it for her to take her sisters bathing suit? Did she do it all the time? Or was this the first time she took clothes from her sister?
Apologies for the double post, but her sister said taking her sisters' clothes was normal.

Well police know he searched teenage marriages and they know he searched for mattresses for the Rogue...so it's possible they know about other things he searched but haven't disclosed them.

The police are seemingly withholding a few details here and there, which they must believe is in the best interest of the investigation.

If your taking off with a little girl possibly left the country there's going to be more searches and fine lined detail then just teen marriages, hiding Rogue detection and mattress for SUV.

So yes either LE knows more and he got smarter to use a more portable device with internet that only he and ET have access. Either a personal laptop, iPad, or burner phone he did most of his informative searches which only he and ET used to hide their secret plans.

I'm in Chicago and honestly if I weren't following this thread so closely, I would have no idea ET was missing.

I've been following since #3 but I don't think I've chimed in with an opinion yet. I have seen a lot of regular posters in here speaking about TC as an inhuman monster, so I just wanted to speak to that, as opposed to offering up yet another suggestion as to where they might be.

TC is still a human, and trying to separate ourselves from what he's done not only doesn't help find Elizabeth, it hurts us all by treating what happened as something that only monsters do. Early on in there threads posters kept saying there were all these red flags, but how many hundreds of thousands of people in America could be described exactly the same way as TC before he took her?

Did school administration drop the ball? 100% no doubt. But let's not pretend we couldn't be the ones dropping the ball in a similar situation because someone doesn't SEEM like a bad person.

I'm kinda meandering and losing my point, but I just wanted to emphasize how important it is to not "otherize" TC or any other criminal, because it's what leads to situations like this where we have people in their community feeling like there was no crime committed at all because they never viewed TC as a bad person.

Interesting perspective. I agree that it is helpful to view TC as an ordinary person first. He probably thinks he is a good man. Perhaps, though this is unclear, ET thinks he is as well. I have wondered if TC believes he is rescuing ET. That may be how he is reconciling his criminal behavior. This is just a thought and only my opinion though not my only opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove