Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will bring Federal charges of transporting a minor over state lines for the purpose of sexual intercourse. 10 years minimum..

Intriguing. How would they bring those charges so quick without actually having some evidence to support it?

California to criminals: "You can't hide here we will find and report you."

Now may ET get the support she needs.

Should MCETs name be changed to initials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. IIRC, mods often will remove the name off header and just put Tad's name up after a minor is located. They perhaps haven't had time to do that yet.

Per headline news, the sentence on the federal charge is 10 year to LIFE.

Let me clarify, cooperate with her family and those trying to help her heal.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Yes, I agree. It could be a really sad situation. Praying that when she sees her family, she feels the love.

On a post on the Black Bear Facebook page, someone claims she was not found at the commune.

Intriguing. How would they bring those charges so quick without actually having some evidence to support it?

Perhaps the "romantic" emails is enough to at least bring those charges at least I would think so in one TC referred to a body part.

IMO, they do have evidence. Remember, they have those email drafts, I'm guessing, much more that they have not revealed. I think they have pretty clear evidence of this.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Per headline news, the sentence on the federal charge is 10 year to LIFE.
I beamed the biggest smile at this! And I adore this psychologist who is telling everyone the REALITY of the situation. She us an expert, hopefully people will listen to her, since clearly many people are having trouble with the common sense of this. Ugh.

IMO, they do have evidence. Remember, they have those email drafts, I'm guessing, much more that they have not revealed. I think they have pretty clear evidence of this.

Perhaps the "romantic" emails is enough to at least bring those charges at least I would think so in one TC referred to a body part.

But those would fall under the States charges, no? JMO

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh - found safe! Yay!

:slapfight: :slapfight:

Brent Cooper 22nd District Attorney General said she was Unharmed. WTF!

:slapfight: :slapfight:

She is safe, but not unharmed sir. IMO
Semantics. I'm sure that I what he meant.
This issue of whether minors can/can not be forced to submit to medical tests is interesting, and confusing. I suspect that if not a rape kit she will still be subject to some other types of medical tests, whether she wants to or not...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the store video in OKC that was never released, the items not mentioned, may suggest that TC purchased "preventative" methods too.

thank you thank you thanks good job thank you... on with it I wanna see the perp walk !

But those would fall under the States charges, no? JMO

But crossing state line they don't need evidence of that, they have that now. So any evidence can be used now even the emails I would think. Enough evidence for charges, now I hope they have enough to make them stick.

She may have told LE what happened. I'm also very confident that if she consented, a physical exam was done not long after she was located. It's pretty common practice to take juvenile victims to a hospital to be checked out after something like this. I imagine the ball has been rolling long before we knew about any of it.

I'm thinking the store video in OKC that was never released, the items not mentioned, may suggest that TC purchased "preventative" methods too.

I really hope that nothing sexual happened, but I just can't see that so, hopefully they find something to that effect in the cabin and/or Rogue.

But they may be intentionally overlooking ?suspicious behavior and "relationships" in the name on non judgement and free living. This could be a place people like TC go to hide their activity, because questions aren't asked.

Ya know, it could have possibly been a member of this community that turned El Sicko in and made it possible for our girl to get home alive. One of the rules say they may stay up to a week initially, they have meeting circles weekly to hash anything out. Maybe the weekly meeting rolled around and someone spoke up..and you want to send in the calvary?

Headline News is giving an interview with a journalist who talked with the caretaker who called 911. Details are a bit different than whats been reported before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95