Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of license plates were in his possession...from press conference.

I hope they put him on suicide watch and keep an eye on his every move! He needs to live with what he's done to the people that thought he loved them, and all of his victims. He also needs to suffer in shame.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So his wife reported him missing the next day? I thought she reported him missing the morning he kidnapped ET, before ETs family reported her missing?

As much sympathy as I feel for JC, I am beginning to side-eye her a bit, like I did with Dottie Sandusky. I mean, C'MON! Really? :notgood:

ET has been through a tremendous amount of trauma :(
She has. But I believe she can recover from most of it. I think there will be some lasting effects, but over time, and with adequate support from loved ones and professionals, she can absolutely soar in life.

ET may have communicated with certain persons?? All moot at this point

If given the permission by the State of TN, I am volunteer to circumcise Mr. Tad Cummins. I will ensure to do it well so that nothing will regrow. I would like to make him look like a … woman.

Yeah, we all thought that. I don't remember why. But the criminal complaint should be accurate.
Kat posted that JC reported him missing the afternoon of the 13th.

Might help for her to talk to Elizabeth Smart

As much sympathy as I feel for JC, I am beginning to side-eye her a bit, like I did with Dottie Sandusky. I mean, C'MON! Really? :notgood:

Maybe she was in denial? Maybe she didn't want the reality to be the bearer of bad news. Love is blind and denial can be strong in some folks.

IMOO.

If given the permission by the State of TN, I am volunteer to circumcise Mr. Tad Cummins. I will ensure to do it well so that nothing will regrow. I would like to make him look like a … woman.
Castrate?

Cabin was nowhere near Black Bear Ranch.....press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads