Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sick, slimy, greasy disgusting excuse for a man.

I hope the other guys "treat him well" in the slammer, if you know what I mean.

PIG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to wash my eyeballs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been in trial prep so not much time to check this out. Someone had to alert me she'd been found. All I know is she was found at a commune, alive and he was arrested. Can anyone give me a highlights reel? I'd love to know more but no time to read everything!!!

Apparently TC had asked for a job in a saloon near the commune in Cedarville. A guy recognized the car (and maybe him...not sure) and called the local sheriff two hours away and TBI late last night. The sheriffs identified the car by the VIN and staked out the cabin. This morning the guy got TC out of the cabin by asking for help on a fence repair. TC was arrested without incident and ET was taken into custody. It seems that they had stayed only a couple of nights at the commune before being asked to leave. The cabin wasn't part of the commune it seems. They used different names and TC said he was 44 and ET 22. He is being held in the same jail in Yreka as Jodi Arias was FWIW.

ETA: Ooops, I meant Cecilville.

haha well, I actually had this convo with a friend a week ago, and I did a bit of research and apparently not!

C940SINUQAAxDtf.jpg

https://twitter.com/chrisconte

WHY YOU LOOKING SO SMUG???

:stormingmad:

Bringing this post forward with Mugshot.

Nancy Grace already has an ep of her podcast uploaded dedicated to the finding and capture. Some very interesting comments from one of her guests, a psychologist. Jason Whatley also speaks.

I am SO glad this greaseball has finally been caught and arrested. Jail time for him.

Poor Elizabeth will need years of counseling I feel so bad for her. Am just happy she is alive and safe.

Bringing this post forward with the Federal Charges Documents.

That's among the federal charges I though could be brought against him. Despicable. The things bought at the Walmart tell me a lot about ET's victimization and how she was unlikely to be a willing participant. I'm disgusted.

And now let me "otherize" him - he's a monster. Normal human beings don't behave that way. When people do things like this, they don't need to be "understood". They need to be removed from society as they are a danger to us all.

I am surprised he would take her to a commune. Would that not increase the risk of being reported? Plus he may get jealous of other members paying attention to Elizabeth. I have little knowledge about these communes .would this one allow adults to be with minors. Maybe they lied about Elizabeth 's age.

I lived in a commune in northern California (not BBR) as a teen. Nobody's story was ever scrutinized as far as I know. Everything was taken at face value, emphasis was on what a person could contribute to the community.
Wish I could see more, tablet is glitchy,

Apparently TC had asked for a job in a saloon near the commune in Cedarville. A guy recognized the car (and maybe him...not sure) and called the local sheriff two hours away and TBI late last night. The sheriffs identified the car by the VIN and staked out the cabin. This morning the guy got TC out of the cabin by asking for help on a fence repair. TC was arrested without incident and ET was taken into custody. It seems that they had stayed only a couple of nights at the commune before being asked to leave. The cabin wasn't part of the commune it seems. They used different names and TC said he was 44 and ET 22. He is being held in the same jail in Yreka as Jodi Arias was FWIW.

mugshot:

https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/855178469705211904/photo/1

Thread is moving so fast I can't keep up, who's got the presser?

Bringing this post forward with Mugshot.

You guys are so cool!

I hope he is terrified.

I also hope that those in the community supporting him and downplaying what he did and excusing him and who he is, are going to face harsh criticism for that.

I lived in a commune in northern California (not BBR) as a teen. Nobody's story was ever scrutinized as far as I know. Everything was taken at face value, emphasis was on what a person could contribute to the community.

Early reports of them being in a commune were false.

It has been cleared up that they were not in the commune but a remote cabin.

(1) I actually don't see a smirk or smug look in TC's mugshot. To me, he looks more like, "Aw shucks, you got me! I sinned. Pray for me. Jill, can I come home now?"

Exactly. I think he looks defeated. And I'm fine with that, tbh. He's known this whole time that his kids were safe. MCET's dad, not so much.

About 9:30 p.m Wednesday, the caretaker, Griffin Barry, 29, called O'Hare saying a man came to a nearby saloon and asked for work.

Griffin Barry, 29, contacted the Siskiyou County Sheriff’s office after seeing a news report and realizing the missing teen and suspect were the ones staying in the cabin. He said he is the property’s caretaker, and the cabin they used is behind him in this photo. (Photo: Record Searchlight)

“My caretaker was doing some rock lifting and agreed to give him so work,” said O'Hare, 41, who also owns the Salmon River Saloon.

"My neighbor noticed the car didn't have a license plate and there was a girl in the car that looked really young and never got out,” O'hare said.

He said the neighbor noticed the man was acting strange and remembered a news article on the internet about the missing girl.

The guy who saw them is named Monk. Of course he is.

Chalk up another solve for detective Monk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzee2741