Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think that her picture in this story looks a bit odd? Kind of like one of the reconstructions on one of the UID threads or that it's been photoshopped in some way?

Not sure what picture you're talking about.

I think that it's probably not uncommon for fugitives to stop through small communes for periods of time. It seems like a reasonable way to hide, at least temporarily.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes it does seem likely.

Agree. Its easy to go in with a "story" but after a few weeks living closely with a community hinkey meters start to go off I would think.

Clearly one person at least felt something off.

I'm curious to know how long the were there at BBR before reported.
I want to know how long as well. I'm guessing 10 days or less, but who knows. We'll find out soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Does anyone think that her picture in this story looks a bit odd? Kind of like one of the reconstructions on one of the UID threads or that it's been photoshopped in some way?

Are you thinking of the one where she is wearing a camo shirt? The fist time I saw that pic, I thought it looked like a UID rendition pic.

IMOO.

Just saw the news....Thank God they found her safe.

ya think she will defend him as in no hanky panky and stuff? wondering how brain washed that poor kid is by now

[video=twitter;855126116268244992]https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/855126116268244992[/video]

TBI‏Verified account @TBInvestigation

From all of us at TBI...

[video=twitter;855128417963999235]https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/855128417963999235[/video]

FoxNashville‏Verified account @FOXNashville

BREAKING: Statement from Maury County Schools after Elizabeth Thomas found safe, former teacher arrested:

I would hope they check her for his DNA.

good idea ! a bit invasive for her so hopefully they will just say she needs certain tests from being out in the woods etc

[video=twitter;855128417963999235]https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/855128417963999235[/video]

FoxNashville‏Verified account @FOXNashville

BREAKING: Statement from Maury County Schools after Elizabeth Thomas found safe, former teacher arrested:

Everyone but themselves since they didn't do a damn thing, but deflect deflect deflect.

I am a math junkie - my sister can't math, either....lol

Actually it would be $3 x 30 x 2 = $180 for a month for both of them, unless kids stay free....??

hehehe I actually know my math pretty well, but I was in a hurry trying to read news and the forum and I wasn't paying attention, lol.

Now if we get into calculus forget it for real:).

good idea ! a bit invasive for her so hopefully they will just say she needs certain tests from being out in the woods etc

I would think they would need it for evidence in the investigation. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member