Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of questions. One report says they were found at a residence. Ok, great. Whose residence?
Second question is the car had no license plate but the VIN's was tracked. So where were they last night when the car was spotted?
Not in the car I guess?

Discussing whether federal as well as state charges will be pressed

A couple of questions. One report says they were found at a residence. Ok, great. Whose residence?
Second question is the car had no license plate but the VIN's was tracked. So where were they last night when the car was spotted?
Not in the car I guess?
It was reported to be a cabin.

MOO

Earlier today federal charges were laid against TC for crossing state lines with a minor with intent on sexual conduct. Minimum sentence 10 years, possibly longer

Federal charges! Crossing state lines with intent of sexual...something. I could not hear it, sorry.

They will bring Federal charges of transporting a minor over state lines for the purpose of sexual intercourse. 10 years minimum..

Charged with transporting a minor across state lines for the purpose of having sex with the minor, per FBI.

Now Brent Cooper 22nd District Attorney General talking
Now is time for prosecution to get to work, and LE will continue to build the case. The state has aggr kidnapping charge and .... (missed it) talking with FBI about federal charges to perhaps be brought.

Jack Smith with FBI....
Only yesterday TBI and FBI got together... My office today filed added charge of transportation of minor across state lines with purpose of sexual intercourse... minimum 10 years

Should MCETs name be changed to initials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news! I was pretty sure they were dead. I know her family must be elated.

I'm hoping some other adults will be taking legal responsibility for this nightmare.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So happy she has been found!

IT will be interesting to hear what her reactions are.

My fear is that TC will get off with a very light sentence with the sentiments of the citizens.

They can't force a rape kit on someone.

Even a minor? Can they do the test with fathers permission? (Mom has no say so and is not allowed to see her). She is not considered an adult. Thanks.

I'm worried that she's going to take his side on this and not cooperate. She may see him as the victim now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire