Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
100 members and 141 guests... good time for guests to become
members and join the conversation :)

I read what you posted about her after you googled her, but don't come to the same conclusions as you regarding what those excerpts mean concerning her stance on rape or her mental aptitude:BBM First of all, whether or not she believes in biracial marriage doesn't make her "crazy" even if it does make her unlikeable. And it's irrelevant to this case.Secondly, the quote you attributed to her was not complete, and was apparently part of her stance regarding a proposed Dem amendment to a house bill concerning a 48-hr wait period concerning abortion. (NOT going into that debate, but here's the full context if interested: I know we may differ, but in my opinion, these snippets don't tell me that she believes a girl CANNOT be raped...and as she IS a woman, I would find that hard to believe. Rather, she was saying that the push for an amendment for bypassing the wait period for abortion in case of rape/incest--which is not always immediately verifiable--was "politically motivated" in that it effectively would revert back to abortion on demand. Regardless of your stand on that whole debate, her statement was about a wait period, not that rape doesn't exist.She also stated after Tad's capture that she was "happy to let the State deal with him" - so I think fears of her being in his camp are unfounded.

ummmm really in 2017?

I think she won't, mostly because of public humiliation right now and money issues. If she supports him, I believe it will be after this story kind of dies down. Tad also probably left her financially strained with his loss of income and at the very least taking out the one loan on a vehicle.

I can't find a link, but I read she knew about the loan. She thought it's was to help while he was suspended from teaching.

I'm not saying I think she will be there. I hope she isn't. I am just curious if anyone thinks she's going to hop on a plane tonight.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I believe she should be there. She needs to hear what he did and face the reality. I believe JC and his children were of the mindset that TC was saving ET from a bad situation. I don't think they had fully grasped the situation. Hearing the full story, the complete evidence and hearing TC admit to it all is something the C family needs to hear. How he planned escaping his family obligations, that he essentially sold out his family for his perversions.

I have been the parent of a teen and work with teens and their parents. The number of parents who do not know or understand the law is amazing.
Exactly. So, to every mother and father out there please look up your states "age of consent law". It might shock you!

Here is TN and it looks pretty solid. I'm glad to see that in this case, gives me a little hope they will lock him up for a period.
Age of Consent --
Tennessee's rule on the age of consent, the age at which a girl (or boy) can legally consent to sexual
relations is unforgiving. Under T.C.A 39-13-506, if an adult has sex with a minor less than 18 years old, and the
adult (anyone older than 18) is at least four years older than the minor, the adult just committed statutory rape, a
Class E felony, carrying up to six years in prison. (Though the law is supposed to be applied the same whether
the minor is a boy or girl, these situations almost always involve underage girls, so that is what I will refer to.)
Now, the unforgiving part of the law is that it makes no difference how old the girl looked, or said she was, or
what the man thought her age was -- if she was under age, then sex with her was a felony.
http://www.ageofconsent.com/tennessee.htm

sorry for the off topic
JMO

I read what you posted about her after you googled her, but don't come to the same conclusions as you regarding what those excerpts mean concerning her stance on rape or her mental aptitude:BBM First of all, whether or not she believes in biracial marriage doesn't make her "crazy" even if it does make her unlikeable. And it's irrelevant to this case.Secondly, the quote you attributed to her was not complete, and was apparently part of her stance regarding a proposed Dem amendment to a house bill concerning a 48-hr wait period concerning abortion. (NOT going into that debate, but here's the full context if interested: I know we may differ, but in my opinion, these snippets don't tell me that she believes a girl CANNOT be raped...and as she IS a woman, I would find that hard to believe. Rather, she was saying that the push for an amendment for bypassing the wait period for abortion in case of rape/incest--which is not always immediately verifiable--was "politically motivated" in that it effectively would revert back to abortion on demand. Regardless of your stand on that whole debate, her statement was about a wait period, not that rape doesn't exist.She also stated after Tad's capture that she was "happy to let the State deal with him" - so I think fears of her being in his camp are unfounded.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, we disagree. :seeya:

I can't find a link, but I read she knew about the loan. She thought it's was to help while he was suspended from teaching.

Oh, I think she knew about it. I just meant that it's money she has to probably now pay back, along with his loss of income to their household, as well as any additional money he took. I just doubt she has the extra for a last minute plane ticket even if she wanted to go.

Does anyone think that JC will be at his arraignment on Friday?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Highly doubtful. I assume she needs to be at work to pay the bills. But... that's moo.

Just read the criminal complaint. I'm disgusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe she should be there. She needs to hear what he did and face the reality. I believe JC and his children were of the mindset that TC was saving ET from a bad situation. I don't think they had fully grasped the situation. Hearing the full story, the complete evidence and hearing TC admit to it all is something the C family needs to hear. How he planned escaping his family obligations, that he essentially sold out his family for his perversions.

I'm pretty sure they will find out without being there. I for one hope she is not there, to ME it would appear as a show of support. I hope she turns her back on him no matter how much she still "loves" him.

Highly doubtful. I assume she needs to be at work to pay the bills. But... that's moo.

Exactly. I'm also sure by now that he has started making his jail collect calls to her trying to explain himself.

This makes perfect sense. Thank you

jmo

Oh, I think she knew about it. I just meant that it's money she has to probably now pay back, along with his loss of income to their household, as well as any additional money he took. I just doubt she has the extra for a last minute plane ticket even if she wanted to go.

The criminal complaint stated she reported it the morning she reported him missing.

No, I don't think she will be at any court related things. I do think she will try to salvage a relationship with him, despite the divorce. That's totally JMO

I think she will kick him to the curb. That's totally MOO.
:cow:

She actually said in an interview that she Forgives him.
Maybe she said that so she could move on, and not be bitter and harbor resentment, or she said that for other reasons?

IMOO.

As a Christian,I can forgive someone and not want to be married to them.

As a Christian,I can forgive someone and not want to be married to them.

Sometimes forgiveness isn't even about the other person but about oneself that needs to just move on.

She actually said in an interview that she Forgives him.
Maybe she said that so she could move on, and not be bitter and harbor resentment, or she said that for other reasons?

IMOO.

Maybe she said it in case he saw it so he would feel like he had someone to come home to and wouldn't resort to killing himself and ET.

Just read the criminal complaint. I'm disgusted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TC is a disgusting pig. We all knew what he was up to, but when you see how dedicated he was to his perversions, it makes your skin crawl. There's just nothing redeeming about him. Every woman deserves so much better than this bottom feeding pile of cow dung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmb123