Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect...

so 10 days on the ranch (some would round to 2 weeks)
2 days at the cabin.

ETA - who's on first?
I have no idea! Here's another report.
"Cummins and Thomas had been in the cabin for about a week. When the caretaker and neighbor realized who they were, they hatched a plan to get Cummins to stay in the cabin for one more*night."

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...capture-tennessees-most-wanted-man/100703956/

There's a lot of missing time from when she was last seen in Oklahoma.

Maybe a timeline will be released in the future.
MOO

I thought it was 10.
Maybe I need to re read it.

MOO

That's what I read.....10 days and the group booted them before the two-week probation was up because all they did was have sex and little to no work. Said TC couldn't even get a fire started, so threw gas on it and burned his arm or sleeve. They explained that they were not into religious stuff, and Saint TC was offended by their nudity, professing to be a devout Christian........lolol. Those people are eccentric, but they mind their own business and if they want to do it naked in the mountains, who the hell cares? JMO

I have no idea how long they stayed at the commune, but like I posted upthread, I got the impression from the video that the commune members were telling the Daily Mail reporter what he wanted to hear. It seemed like they were playing to the camera, so to speak, JMHO.

In time, we will find out what the truth is.

In the meantime, I think this trash rag is going to make the situation worse for ET and her family and I despise them for that. This is the last thing Elizabeth needs. She was sheltered, abused, and her 'homeschooling' was done by her abusive mother. Once her dad, who seems like a decent guy, got custody and put her in a regular school, she becomes the victim of a predatory 'teacher' who should never have been teaching in the first place. To steal a line from a blues song, 'if it wasn't for bad luck, she wouldn't have any luck at all.'
:cow:
"Gloom, despair and agony on me!"
Lol I haven't thought of Hee Haw in years!
- which was filmed in Nashville TN.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...00395_1_bits-and-pieces-blue-eyes-true-colors

Moo

I have no idea how long they stayed at the commune, but like I posted upthread, I got the impression from the video that the commune members were telling the Daily Mail reporter what he wanted to hear. It seemed like they were playing to the camera, so to speak, JMHO.

In time, we will find out what the truth is.

In the meantime, I think this trash rag is going to make the situation worse for ET and her family and I despise them for that. This is the last thing Elizabeth needs. She was sheltered, abused, and her 'homeschooling' was done by her abusive mother. Once her dad, who seems like a decent guy, got custody and put her in a regular school, she becomes the victim of a predatory 'teacher' who should never have been teaching in the first place. To steal a line from a blues song, 'if it wasn't for bad luck, she wouldn't have any luck at all.'

My guess would be TC was planning on homeschooling her. I can't believe in his warped mind he actually thought he could keep her holed up in that place for the next 20 plus years. Yeah right was he smoking crack or something, he lost his sense of reality, seriously

I use coconut oil for many things. From cooking/baking to personal uses. I've never used it for anything in the "bedroom"
And we use coconut oil
A lot. Just saying. Moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. We don't consume it because it's incredibly high in saturated fats, but we do use it on our skin and hair. I've never used it in my " flower bed"", but I have heard it will weaken latex, so...umm...if it's a requirement that you wear gloves when gardening, skip the coconut oil. ;)

Same here. We don't consume it because it's incredibly high in saturated fats, but we do use it on our skin and hair. I've never used it in my " flower bed"", but I have heard it will weaken latex, so...umm...if it's a requirement that you wear gloves when gardening, skip the coconut oil. ;)

Flower bed. [emoji81][emoji81][emoji81][emoji81]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the ???
WHY??? She isn't even allowed to be around her daughter! !!

"Tonight at 5:00, 6:00
An exclusive interview with Elizabeth Thomas' mother.
Following a harrowing, stress filled six weeks, Elizabeth was found, and her alleged kidnapper Tad Cummins arrested in a rural area of Northern California.
Thomas' mother talks to Channel 4's Cody Engdahl
about the ordeal.
Join us on Channel4 News at 5:00 & 6:00"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154749156861715&substory_index=0&id=94568081714

MOO

<shiver> The "tour" of the commune made me think of the Ghost Ship in Oakland -- another fire trap waiting to happen. (Many of you will know what I mean.)

Anyway -- after reading the comments of the commune folks, it surely sounds like ET was very fond (to say the least) of her teacher. Bless her heart. I hope she won't hate everyone involved in bringing the thing to an end and in bringing her back home. SMH. A bad situation for all, IMO. I hope she was glad to be home. Time is what they all need and some very good therapy for all of them -- not to smother her with hugs & kisses unless she wants them; not to speak ill of the teacher, yet; I know how my folks prolly would have acted (smothering me with love & kisses -- things that some kids pray for -- and I not understanding that I was a very fortunate teen with parents such as that) , and it would have made me mad (at first). I feel sure her folks will hear something like "Leave me alone; I was having a good time; you just don't know him; he is wonderful," and such. But maybe not for long. Maybe she was a needy, vulnerable kid and the teacher saw his chance. Grrrrr.

Oh, this just make me wanna scratch his eyes out and worse. It may be a long road for all of them. She is young in age, but "old" in life right now, IMO. But teenagers are still flexible and they often bounce back quickly if they are physically healthy. But good therapy is surely critical. Yes, a long road, methinks.

That's what I read.....10 days and the group booted them before the two-week probation was up because all they did was have sex and little to no work. Said TC couldn't even get a fire started, so threw gas on it and burned his arm or sleeve. They explained that they were not into religious stuff, and Saint TC was offended by their nudity, professing to be a devout Christian........lolol. Those people are eccentric, but they mind their own business and if they want to do it naked in the mountains, who the hell cares? JMO

I may be in the severe minority here, but I believe these folks and the story. Going to a commune, smoking joints and living off the land perhaps may turn off many here.... I get it. The place is absolutely beautiful. A roof over their heads, and only 6 folks there now getting along. I do not discount their stories that others might because it seems so bohemian. Living in a beautiful area, in California where you could smoke a joint under the starrs and off the land minimalistically.... smh.... nirvana.

They are not bad folks, although juries (and others here at WS) would think they are perhaps not truthful if/when they testify. I'm sure the defense will be all over it... smh

(although that was 30 years ago for me!)

What the ???

Following a harrowing, stress filled six weeks, Elizabeth was found, and her alleged kidnapper Tad Cummins arrested in a rural area of Northern California.
about the ordeal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154749156861715&substory_index=0&id=94568081714

MOO

Because she abused her, it hasn't gone to trial yet. I can't remember if there's a restraining order.

My guess would be TC was planning on homeschooling her. I can't believe in his warped mind he actually thought he could keep her holed up in that place for the next 20 plus years. Yeah right was he smoking crack or something, he lost his sense of reality, seriously

bbm

His self-description from online profiles as " &#8220;Jesus Freak/child of the King, songwriter, poet/warrior, etc.&#8221;, shows that he never was big on reality. Quite a rich fantasy life, it seems...

I have no idea! Here's another report.
"Cummins and Thomas had been in the cabin for about a week. When the caretaker and neighbor realized who they were, they hatched a plan to get Cummins to stay in the cabin for one more*night."

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...capture-tennessees-most-wanted-man/100703956/

There's a lot of missing time from when she was last seen in Oklahoma.

Maybe a timeline will be released in the future.
MOO

There was a report that they were in Berkley California. I have never seen how that information was obtained. Anyone? Bueller?

Because she abused her, it hasn't gone to trial yet. I can't remember if there's a restraining order.

There is a restraining order, I'm pretty sure. Remember that her Dad had several surveillance cameras installed at the house because the mother kept sneaking over there. JMO

I may be in the severe minority here, but I believe these folks and the story. Going to a commune, smoking joints and living off the land perhaps may turn off many here.... I get it. The place is absolutely beautiful. A roof over their heads, and only 6 folks there now getting along. I do not discount their stories that others might because it seems so bohemian. Living in a beautiful area, in California where you could smoke a joint under the starrs and off the land minimalistically.... smh.... nirvana.

They are not bad folks, although juries (and others here at WS) would think they are perhaps not truthful if/when they testify. I'm sure the defense will be all over it... smh

(although that was 30 years ago for me!)

I have no problem with adults doing whatever they want to do on private property in a mountain paradise.

I do have a problem with them harboring fugitives, including an underage child. Not OK. IMHO.

What the ???

about the ordeal.

MOO

bbm

:thinking: Perhaps due to the fact she has been charged with abuse of her and her siblings that we have been discussing here, and sister confirmed?

There is a restraining order, I'm pretty sure. Remember that her Dad had several surveillance cameras installed at the house because the mother kept sneaking over there. JMO

That's right thank you for that info [emoji1303]

bbm

His self-description from online profiles as " &#8220;Jesus Freak/child of the King, songwriter, poet/warrior , etc.&#8221;, shows that he never was big on reality. Quite a rich fantasy life, it seems...

Is that something like, " How do I love thee, let me count the ways. But first, let me run over here and cut out the heart of my enemy. Be right back."

:bud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member