Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. They strike me as a group of people who just want to be left alone and in walks this jerk with all his drama: I'm not going to help out and I'm too Christian for nudity but I'm going to be "busy" all day with my young girlfriend.

I wonder if more people will find their way to the commune now? The winters are probably harsh but it's gorgeous.
I bet they will have a population surge!

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Right. They strike me as a group of people who just want to be left alone and in walks this jerk with all his drama: I'm not going to help out and I'm too Christian for nudity but I'm going to be "busy" all day with my young girlfriend.

I wonder if more people will find their way to the commune now? The winters are probably harsh but it's gorgeous.

Yes he sounds so arrogant and his past work colleague said he was bossy. I guess he thinks he can do as he pleases without considering others.

The "fuzz" ? Was the guy in his 70's ? :floorlaugh:

Lol Actually he was the young guy maybe early twenties sitting down in the tank top talking about young girls having big bazookas and old girls looking young.

I think PoPo meant police but never heard that before.

I'm not sure this is an actual commune. Seems more like a few guys just hanging out in bathtubs to me. ;)

I died cracking up when I read your post and immediately that picture of them popped in my head. But each to their own i guess. Last time i chilled in a tub without water I was 10 and refused to sleep in my bed, angry with my parents about new sheets I didn't appreciate.Imo always maybe I belong there.

Agree. I think this may bring more people up there.

200 folks are now packing their travel trailers and generators and headed to the commune while leaving bill headaches behind. Lol

So they can kiss their peaceful 6 member commune by by. Lol

It will be like Roman times where everyone is staking a peice of that free to live on land.

And I doubt the members have the security means to not get pushed out themselves.

So maybe they should have stayed mummed before bolstering the invitation of a guaranteed probationary term.

So true. I read many articles that ET is going to need to help testify against this piece of garbage that she was forced against her will to go as Tennessee law allows a child over 12 to leave on their own free will. Some sites saying because of that law and if ET doesn't say she was kidnapper or forced to go against her will this could crumble.

Can this really happen? I was shocked when I read this about Tennessee law now they are trying to change that. A little late don't you think Tennessee?

Everything we've heard so far supports the federal charge which carries a sentence of 15 years.

Further, if it can be shown by other evidence that ET was lied to in some manner in order to get her to go with him, like, "we can be married if you come with me.", any emails or whatever, then they can get him on the kidnapping without her cooperation.

He is looking at time for statutory rape anyhow which is "aggravated" in TN when the adult is an authority figure like a teacher.

This guy is going to prison. State, federal or both.

It is disgraceful to interview her considering the charges against her.

Right. It would be nice if someone would file an injunction, or ask for a gag order, to keep this woman from discussing a minor on television, especially someone she is not allowed to be around. Where is Mr. Thomas' lawyer now?

Lol Actually he was the young guy maybe early twenties sitting down in the tank top talking
about young girls having big bazookas and old girls looking young.

Where are you seeing all this? Link please! :lol:

What does not make sense to me, is if they want to be left alone, then why do an interview for the Daily Mail? In a filthy bathtub no less.... the $$$, notoriety? What?

IMOO.

I think I want to go there as I'm sick of paying high rent here in CA. Looking at nude peeps would be gross though [emoji848]

Lol Actually he was the young guy maybe early twenties sitting down in the tank top talking about young girls having big bazookas and old girls looking young.

I think PoPo meant police but never heard that before.
Yeah popo means police at least it did in tn in the 90s.😜

I don't think they have phones and Facebook for news updates out there. Jmo

Plus she doesn't look that young. But definitely younger than 24. Im surprised they didn't say 19
Because I wouldn't believe 24. Jmo

Prior to this happening, they sure indeed have much activity on their facebook. I'm not sure if it still up...

Then they are gonna need a bigger bathtub. :floorlaugh:

(Okay okay...I'm stopping now.)
And a few new mattresses​!
All joking aside, even they saw through TC! I'm still trying to figure out how the adults and co workers in his hometown were duped by him.
MOO

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

That's what I read.....10 days and the group booted them before the two-week probation was up because all they did was have sex and little to no work. Said TC couldn't even get a fire started, so threw gas on it and burned his arm or sleeve. They explained that they were not into religious stuff, and Saint TC was offended by their nudity, professing to be a devout Christian........lolol. Those people are eccentric, but they mind their own business and if they want to do it naked in the mountains, who the hell cares? JMO

BBM - and they have their own little world, I'm sure they are really excited about all of these visitors and interviewers dropping in - NOT.

What worries me is some websites like CNN reporting unless she testifies he forced her to go against her will the case could crumble because of the Tennessee law that girls over age 12 can make the decision to go willingly.

This would be terrible. Please ET testify against this pervert and put him away for a long time.

The federal charges do not need her coooperariin because it is about intent. He is going to prison.

A previously sexually and physically abused 15 year old kid, groomed for months by a manipulative, 50 year old, predatory authority figure, who then takes the child to various hotels and dingy locations where he commits statutory rape on her, is quite far from anyone "having a blast".

This wasnt a friendly, platonic Hollywood sight-seeing trip or vacation at Disney or Magic Mountain. Which would qualify as "having a blast" for a young teen girl.

That the repulsive crimes committed against this kid could ever be describe as brianwashing or duping her into having a blast is astounding to me. And horrible.
I think that is the point of the brainwashing and grooming though. To make the victim believe they are loved and cared for. To make them think they are in love, and on top of the world about it. I dont doubt that ET was feeling those things and acting like TC's young lover. Suddenly she was an "adult" equal...needed, loved and put up on a pedestal. It is all a sick sick illusion of course, but the victim has been led to believe it's true. That is what makes these predators so dangerous. The victim will often deny they were harmed or forced into doing anything. Some willingly and enthusiastically participate because it feels good and they have been brainwashed and told they are soulmates...it is fate..no one else understands their love. It might be a long before ET can admit and face that TC preyed on and used her..if ever. Im not saying ET has been living a fairytale..her feelings might have been all over the place fear, shame, excitement, love. Im just not surprised by how the people at the commune described her moods.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member