Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure this is an actual commune. Seems more like a few guys just hanging out in bathtubs to me. ;)

I can imagine Tad having visions of eventually running some commune... sort of like Jim Jones! Delusions of grandeur.

I'm not sure this is an actual commune. Seems more like a few guys just hanging out in bathtubs to me. ;)

I'm not sure what it is. The names under the picture (April and Sophia) of them in the tub has me all confused. Anyway, seems like a peaceful life - especially without electronics.

I don't think they have phones and Facebook for news updates out there. Jmo

Plus she doesn't look that young. But definitely younger than 24. Im surprised they didn't say 19
Because I wouldn't believe 24. Jmo

Unless the pics of her are from when she was younger, she barely looks 15/16.

Lol. They had no way of knowing how old the couple was, or what their names were. They had no way of knowing that TC is a criminal. If they called the "popo" every time they saw someone weird, they'd be calling the "popo" all the time! I bet if ET had asked for help, they would have helped her. JMO

What worries me is some websites like CNN reporting unless she testifies he forced her to go against her will the case could crumble because of the Tennessee law that girls over age 12 can make the decision to go willingly.

This would be terrible. Please ET testify against this pervert and put him away for a long time.
That may be true in TN, but it's meaningless with regard to the Federal charges. And I've read California may bring charges as well (age of consent is 18l.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

<snip> Maybe I should give them credit for turning them away.

I, myself do.

My fear is that they will be pulled into a case and have documentation that they knew, and the defense will go wild with that information/their lifestyle etc to give a Jose Baez affect.

:scared:

:gaah:

I'm not sure what it is. The names under the picture (April and Sophia) of them in the tub has me all confused. Anyway, seems like a peaceful life - especially without electronics.
[emoji87] Isn't one is a transvestite or transexual, I'm not sure the correct word.
I'm not trying to talk bad about them, but it was in an article.(I think)

Peace, love and happiness!

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Lol. They had no way of knowing how old the couple was, or what their names were. They had no way of knowing that TC is a criminal. If they called the "popo" every time they saw someone weird, they'd be calling the "popo" all the time! I bet if ET had asked for help, they would have helped her. JMO

When the old guy was making out with a young girl I think it would have looked weird and suspicious to them even though these people eccentric

Unless the pics of her are from when she was younger, she barely looks 15/16.

She could pass for 18. Especially to those commune members. But not 24 though.

But I think they would have been more alert if she was looking scared of him or something. So I don't think they thought she was 15 honestly.

But definitely younger than 24. Jmo

I, myself do.

My fear is that they will be pulled into a case and have documentation that they knew, and the defense will go wild with that information/their lifestyle etc to give a Jose Baez affect.

I know. I don't think it's going to be cut and dry like we all want it to be. I've seen so many cases here have an outcome we did not expect. Casey Anthony was one of them [emoji30]

I, myself do.

I'll bet you lunch that the prosecution does not put any of the commune members on the stand.:angel2:

She could pass for 18. Especially to those commune members. But not 24 though.

But I think they would have been more alert if she was looking scared of him or something. So I don't think they thought she was 15 honestly.

But definitely younger than 24. Jmo

I've never met Elizabeth, but both her sister and her family's attorney think she looks and acts her age or younger.

I'll bet you lunch that the prosecution does not put any of the commune members on the stand.:angel2:

The defense will. Clean them up nice shirt and tie, haircut a complete makeover. Speech lessons whatever it takes to get that perv off.

We won't even recognize Sophia and April [emoji44]

Not as strict as state. Old friend of the family in state prison he would love to go to a federal prison.

You're totally right. But at least he will be in prison for years.

I bet the defense would love to call those people from BBR in to testify [emoji15]

It won't help with the federal charges. It won't help with the statutory rape charges. Their testimony would hurt the defense as to those charges.

Statutory rape by authority figure is a Class C felony. 3-15 years in prison in TN.

Aggravated statutory rape in TN is a Class D felony. 2-12 years.

p
[emoji87] Isn't one is a transvestite or transexual, I'm not sure the correct word.
I'm not trying to talk bad about them, but it was in an article.(I think)

Peace, love and happiness!

Sent from my DL1008M using Tapatalk

Transgender.

You're totally right. But at least he will be in prison for years.

It won't help with the federal charges. It won't help with the statutory rape charges. Their testimony would hurt the defense as to those charges.

Statutory rape by authority figure is a Class C felony. 3-15 years in prison in TN.

Aggravated statutory rape in TN is a Class D felony. 2-12 years.

I hope your right because when it comes to these trials I don't get my hopes up anymore because most of the time it backfires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en