Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
. I think it depends on so many factors. Some people would find imprisonment much easier than others would. For me any kind would be hell as I have health issues amd I am pretty sure many of the products I need and certain ways I do things to make my life manageable/bearable would not be available in any prison. They could have yoga classes and library sessions but I would find it very hard. Years ago I would have managed much better . anyhow not to harp on about myself but comfort is all relative .

I think they get accustomed to the structured environment on the inside. After many are released into the outside world they can't handle it, can't get a job, no money for a roof or for whatever reason commit a crime just to go back to prison. It's like a revolving door.

. I think it depends on so many factors. Some people would find imprisonment much easier than others would. For me any kind would be hell as I have health issues amd I am pretty sure many of the products I need and certain ways I do things to make my life manageable/bearable would not be available in any prison. They could have yoga classes and library sessions but I would find it very hard. Years ago I would have managed much better . anyhow not to harp on about myself but comfort is all relative .

The feds are cushy in the medium to minimum portions of the prison which is dedicated to white collar and non violent offenders.

But the Max fed prisons are no joke.

Jmo.

I can't see either side wanting to use them. They'd be destroyed on cross.

Exactly. I should have said I'll bet you lunch that we don't see any of the commune members in court. :cool:

I can't see either side wanting to use them. They'd be destroyed on cross.

How do you figure?

Dna will probably corroborate some things. Jmo.

I also think these eccentric folks are more credible than certain gang members that have testified in certain cases as witnesses to certain things. Jmo

How do you figure?

Dna will probably corroborate some things. Jmo.

I also think these eccentric folks are more credible than certain gang members that have testified in certain cases as witnesses to certain things. Jmo

I was just making the point that I doubt either side would want to use them. If the Feds get DNA evidence from the cabin, they won't need the commune members and I don't know why the defense would want to call them.

If you're thinking the defense would want to say she appeared willing, according to the law, it doesn't matter and then they'll have the problem with them getting destroyed on cross. I just don't see the upside, but IINAL, so maybe I'm missing something.

I have a question. How does those 6 member commune folks get to decide who can live on that free trusted federal land?

So is their stipulations the criteria stated by the estate that deeded the land?

And if so. Is the leader of the commune kin to the estate or at least a inherited figure head of that faction?

Because me and the Bundy clan may be heading that way for grazing rights. Lol

The commune was a brilliant hiding location for them. But why TC thought they would fit in there, I have no idea. Maybe he just had no idea what he was getting into.

Lmao.

Google showed him the members from 1972. Lol

So he was probably shocked to see the new brethrens hanging out in bathtubs while smoking wacky tobacky . Lol

Red made sure he brought his ukulele out for the big show. Smart. 'Cause, you never know when some big time talent scout might be in the market for a reefer suckin', bathtub loungin' , ukulele virtuoso.

The defense team,to discredit him, may be looking for such attitude/comment in a juror that may be seated.

If these two from that ranch commune were interviewed by Law Enforcement, wouldn't LE tell them not to speak about this in an interview as they could be subpoenaed to trial for the prosecution in the future?

IMOO.

The First Amendment gives them the right to speak to who ever the like. LE has nothing say to about it.

At this point, I cannot imagine her staying with him, but people do some strange things. Look at all the things he's done:

Lied to her, stole her car, took out a loan and spent it all, kidnapped a 15-year-old girl after grooming her for months, and had an intimate relationship with the 15-year-old. And because of all of the above, brought the media to her doorstep. He'll be spending some time in jail, without a doubt. IMHO, 98% of all women would get a divorce under those circumstances.

:cow:

It wasn't an "intimate relationship." It was a crime, and assault. A relationship requires consent, which she cannot give.

I'm not being nit-picky. I just can't believe we are on thread #15, and this is being referred to as a relationship. She is a child, a minor. She was emotionally, mentally, and sexually exploited. Criminal actions were perpetrated against her. She is a victim of TC. She was NOT in a relationship.

She looked 18 in the Walmart video to me. Jmo. Now she definitely doesn't look 24.

So I'm just saying that I doubt they thought she was 15. Thats all Im saying.

To me she didn't look 18 maybe 14 not old enough to drive. After she was rescued after much reading many thought she looks younger then the media pics around 12 yrs. She must have a little girl voice that's why TC wouldn't let her speak that she would whisper in his ear what she wanted him to say.

That would have been a huge red flag for me.

Him and her should thank their stars that a Todd Kohlhepp type of person was not apart of that commune. Jmo

Because he would have been killed and she would have been even worse off.

So let's be content for now. Jmo

EXACTLY. He is lucky they ran into some peaceful, stoned out Norcal Hippies. He could have easily run into some twisted meth freaks that like to hide out up in those hills, and it would have been very ugly for them both.

It wasn't an "intimate relationship." It was a crime, and assault. A relationship requires consent, which she cannot give.

I'm not being nit-picky. I just can't believe we are on thread #15, and this is being referred to as a relationship. She is a child, a minor. She was emotionally, mentally, and sexually exploited. Criminal actions were perpetrated against her. She is a victim of TC. She was NOT in a relationship.

I just wrote it that way to get around the censor bot. Totally agree with you.

If I am a juror. I wouldn't mind some eccentric witnesses to spark things up a bit about how Tad was a idiot that caught himself on fire while trying to impress the commune members that have been living there for years.

Lol.

Jill probably chuckled since she knows that Tad has probably done the same thing while grilling meat on the grill during cookouts.

Lol

I do hope people realize that ET likely feels that she was in love with TC. Which, in a way, she may have loved very deeply, the sense of worth and value he made her feel...(.I give up my Kingdom for you. My family, my freedom, my life).... Powerful stuff.

Adolescence can be a shaky emotional time period. Unlike adults their emotions are right up close to the surface, (and not all covered with scar tissue like many of us.) The more people vilify TC right now, the more likely she is too feel misunderstood.

Counselling can be a great help, or it can suck... imo. I've seen great counselors, and those who should be in prison...

I do sincerely hope ET has someone who can allow her to acknowledge her true feelings, while helping her to see a healthier type of love is possible and attainable for herself.

Well, hey, if you are going to break one of the ten commandments, you might as well break them all.

I think he touched all the bases...unless he spiffied up for church on Sunday. JMO

What was I right about.

They went straight for a commune.

What was I wrong about.

It wasn't an Amish type commune.

Far from it. Lol

I'm pretty sure they would have been thrown out of an Amish commune even more quickly than they were thrown out of this one.

To me she didn't look 18 maybe 14 not old enough to drive. After she was rescued after much reading many thought she looks younger then the media pics around 12 yrs. She must have a little girl voice that's why TC wouldn't let her speak that she would whisper in his ear what she wanted him to say.

That would have been a huge red flag for me.

Ok. Great great. Let's move on. I wasn't there for a age prognosis.

So blame the hippies and not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member