Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are installing electricity too. I agree it will be super cool when complete

If you visit the FB page of the Salmon River Saloon, owned by the cabin property owner, you'll see they have the entire saloon operating on solar power.

https://www.facebook.com/SalmonRiverSaloon/

He's probably planning to power these cabins the same way. Great idea! Folks have to remember this is an extremely remote area, very far from any big towns or populated areas. Solar power, composting toilets, etc. are most practical in these areas. Also keep in mind, at this elevation the snow is on the ground for quite a long time. Looks like they got most of the cabin construction done last fall before winter set in and will finish it now that snow is melted. IIRC, the county sheriff said they had a difficult time getting there because there is still snow in some areas.

Hard working, kind people who live in a beautiful, wild area. They were a big help in this case, couldn't have done better.

Well, dang-

It sounds as if she were treated like crap before he took off with her. The kiss was HER fault, TC losing his dubiously acquired job was HER fault......

They crucified this child where she stood, before she ran away with the Devil himself. Why would she expect a kinder reception upon return? Frankly, I am as angry with those throwing stones at her as I am the pervert who assaulted her. It had to be pretty damned bad to think TC was a safe harbor. :(

I think it is no accident he chose the teaching profession and shame on anyone who vilifies this girl for what has happened.

My mom had a good saying, she was full of maxims and good advice God rest her soul: " the more you stir this, the more it stinks" I wish people would take heed to that advice and let the professionals work with this girl.

If you visit the FB page of the Salmon River Saloon, owned by the cabin property owner, you'll see they have the entire saloon operating on solar power.

He's probably planning to power these cabins the same way. Great idea! Folks have to remember this is an extremely remote area, very far from any big towns or populated areas. Solar power, composting toilets, etc. are most practical in these areas. Also keep in mind, at this elevation the snow is on the ground for quite a long time. Looks like they got most of the cabin construction done last fall before winter set in and will finish it now that snow is melted. IIRC, the county sheriff said they had a difficult time getting there because there is still snow in some areas.

Hard working, kind people who live in a beautiful, wild area. They were a big help in this case, couldn't have done better.

Exactly.

I also have solar along with electricity and my son is on solar only. His house is wired for "electricity" the same even though on solar only. If ever he wanted to switch over to electric there would be no issues. Solar wiring at least in my state must meet standard electric wiring.

I'm upset by the coconut oil.

I wish I could choke this guy myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious, why? People swear by coconut oil for cosmetic purposes. I've never heard of used otherwise besides cooking, am I missing something?

Just curious, why? People swear by coconut oil for cosmetic purposes. I've never heard of used otherwise besides cooking, am I missing something?

It can be used for more "personal" reasons.

My opinion LE are looking for very specific "evidence" to use against TC. Cooking and makeup removal would not be anything they can use against him, I think.

Fantastic moisturizer for dry skin. I use it year round. [emoji6]

Safe to assume that LE impounded the car too?

Deplorable place for that little girl to be hidden away from the world. No Tv, no cell, no radio, no internet all the things girls her age like to do. No connection to the outside world her family and everyone that loves her. Poor thing what did she do all day inside that cabin with that monster? Maybe read.

What if she had an emergency situation and needed immediate treatment? Police were two hrs away what about paramedics? Fire dept? He didn't care one iota about her not even in a daughter sense.

Look I think the deplorable and dangerous thing thing is the kidnapping, mann act violation and almost certain statutory rape, by this despicable criminal.

That aside I think some of the comments on the place itself, in the middle of some of the most beautiful nature in the world, as a dump or a per se horrible thing reflects a point of view not shared by many.

I live an urban life with plenty of connections, comfort and the dependence on modernity that come wiht it. But when I was young my parents took us for a few months each year to a remote island in Greece, where the phone service was a 5 hour walk or mule ride, where there was no electricity whatsoever, where except for rice and ground flour everything we ate and drank was from fish we caught, hens we raised, fruit from close by orchards and vegetables from our and our neighbors gardens, and bread we made. No TV, no phone, no video games, no more of a radio than these people had in their car, and no internet. No ice, no refrigeration at all. No dishwasher, no washing machine -- no running water. Our housing was spartan but the views and environment were beautiful. In terms of fire departments, or local medical care, just like people in far northern California mountains might be hours from a fire department. In our case a clinic was on the other side of the island, again 4 to 5 hours away. Once a week we hiked to town to call our grandparents.

We learned patience, delayed gratification, played board games, had discussions over books, and swam or hiked miles every day. We learned where food came from and how to grow and cook it. We were engaged by our parents mentally and had hours of their attention daily. To me the lifestyle of kids today is abusive in absentee parenting and addiction to things like the net, TV, instant gratification all around

I agree with you in your hope that this sick criminal child abusing bastrd rots. But I think some of the things being said about rural living, off the grid living, minimalist housing etc are points of view judgement.

Fantastic moisturizer for dry skin. I use it year round. [emoji6]

Me too :) But it is strictly topical for me.. if you know what I'm sayin. I've never heard of it used for "that" purpose. Learn something new every day.

Looks like they were cooking mexican, I see corn tortillas

Looks like they were cooking mexican, I see corn tortillas

And they probably did use it for cooking and maybe cooking alone.

BUT LE doesn't care what they cooked/ate they are looking at it IN CASE they can get other "evidence" to use against TC.

At least that is my thought.

I know, it looks really pretty there! Road trip!

The family posted to send cards to welcome ET home to:
P. O. Box 731
Columbia, TN 38402

Something we all can individually do is to send her a card so she can see how many around the world cared and were worried about her.

I will certainly send her a card filled with positive words. Love this idea. I still cherish notes that some people gave me and they still help me when I read them.

Eta anyone else having trouble with Tapatalk? I'm never on WS on the web and so much more to see.

I think there's some confusion on why something would be taken in a search. LE has to collect any evidence that may be evidence of a crime. It doesn't mean only things they think can prove X or disprove Y. They want to be over-inclusive because if they missed something, it could have a big impact on a future trial. For example, they may try to figure out where each item found in the house was sold to track their route. In the video, it looks like multiple pages so this list is probably not complete. They may take all of the trash laying around and just label it "trash" to go through later.

It is very trendy to cook with now as it is suppose to be healthy . I use it as a body moisturizer as I am very sensitive and I do not generally get on with lotions sold on the shelf. I also use it on my scalp mixed with tea tree oil as it really is great for it . I leave it on for an hour and then shampoo and condition with natural products I buy at the store I was prone to hairless due to health issues and it has really helped. I have never used it intimately but I guess some people do. It is great for chapped lips and it is the only facial moisturizer I use. Sorry to go on. I just think people can buy it for many different things.

I know, it looks really pretty there! Road trip!

Do it! The scenery is beautiful up here. Siskiyou, Trinity, Humboldt and Del Norte counties in CA plus Jackson and Josephine counties just over the OR border. Definite road trip country!

Do it! The scenery is beautiful up here. Siskiyou, Trinity, Humboldt and Del Norte counties in CA plus Jackson and Josephine counties just over the OR border. Definite road trip country!

While involved with the JA trial I never googled Siskiyou county. Seeing these pictures it just looks stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo