Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Video of inside cabin. I zoomed in to see what items LE took from the cabin in the last few frames. It's on twitter Ben Deci

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cabin items retrieved.jpg
    Cabin items retrieved.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 583
One of the pics has what looks like some sort of grill. Did they cook on it, use it for heat? In a closed cabin!!!

Looks like it and one report said TC had coffee when he walked out of his cabin.

Maybe ET does not want to see her family...

Possibly.

Thing is, a dear friend of mine went through a divorce while pregnant with their second child. He had another family out in CA where he traveled for work.

He had almost zero relationship with the older child, who was 4, and of course she was pregnant with #2. Still, he demanded visitation and despite the fact that now, 4 years later, the children scream and cry at having to spend any time with this man, they HAVE to, by law. :(. The dad cares more about his "rights" than the trauma caused to his children who barely know him. My friend fought tooth and nail and provided documents from psychologists and still.....

Being a minor, ET would have very little say in having to see her family unless they were being sensitive to her needs and allowing her space and time. (At least I think so, based on my friend's experience)

I think if she needs time, her family will give it to her.....JMO

Does the list say bedrail? Also vac filters? Odd!

My thoughts exactly! No insulation, carpet. Nothing. It IS just like a shed. :(

Same lol. It's bare bones for sure, but not a dump in my opinion.

I myself, love those little tiny "protection from the elements" cabins, and so sad that the owner is getting slammed for them. Many folks love such..

.yeppers..no electricity, no running water...but my kind of nature!

Bad in cold weather, but a fabulous wonderful place for those who do such type of camping imho.

Many of us do not need electricity or running water.. It is not a dump imo..it is what it is.

Two beer cans? Wonder if he was giving her alcohol on top of everything else. God, I hate him. JMO

She reportedly DID tell her sister to call authorities if she hadn't returned by 6,though. So she must have been wavering at the time. That was a long time ago in her young life though. It may be that once she was trapped, she felt that there was no turning back. Imagine how she must feel about the school and the townspeople and HIS family. She probably feels like they see her as a villain, because of they way she was treated and he reinforced her feeling that way. JMO
Well, dang-

It sounds as if she were treated like crap before he took off with her. The kiss was HER fault, TC losing his dubiously acquired job was HER fault......

They crucified this child where she stood, before she ran away with the Devil himself. Why would she expect a kinder reception upon return? Frankly, I am as angry with those throwing stones at her as I am the pervert who assaulted her. It had to be pretty damned bad to think TC was a safe harbor. :(

Think you quoted wrong person hehehehe but yeah were on the same page looked like bedrolls for me too.

I'm thinking this is where some of the money went maybe? He bought sleeping bags? Or I wonder if it was a loan from the grounds keeper?

I'm upset by the coconut oil.

I wish I could choke this guy myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think you quoted wrong person hehehehe but yeah were on the same page looked like bedrolls for me too.

I'm thinking this is where some of the money went maybe? He bought sleeping bags? Or I wonder if it was a loan from the grounds keeper?

I'm sure that WalMart has cheap sleeping bags, lol. The stove was maybe already there. Kinda big to lug around and the car couldn't have been very close by or he would have heard the LE. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac