Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Items LE brought into the scene wouldn't be on a warrant list - so the vac filters would have been there when LE arrived. Since the cabin was under construction they could have been the owners' left behind.

Also, the cabins have metal roofs which are very expensive. I definitely wouldn't call this a dump - it looks messy since they left stuff on the floor, but I'm sure when finished they would be really nice camping cabins. Right on a creek too!

"She [psychologist] likened what Elizabeth is going through to coming back into the Earth's atmosphere from outer space."

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2017/04/21/expert-how-young-people-like-elizabeth-thomas-fall-prey-predators/100743874/

I myself, love those little tiny "protection from the elements" cabins, and so sad that the owner is getting slammed for them. Many folks love such..

.yeppers..no electricity, no running water...but my kind of nature!

Bad in cold weather, but a fabulous wonderful place for those who do such type of camping imho.

Many of us do not need electricity or running water.. It is not a dump imo..it is what it is.

I haven't seen a single person slamming the owner. Thinking the place is a dump, doesn't meant the owner is. They are clearly wonderful, helpful, and kind folks. I think it looks like a dump. I can only say good things about the people.

From Video of inside cabin. I zoomed in to see what items LE took from the cabin in the last few frames. It's on twitter Ben Deci

attachment.php

Anyone else have links or screenshots from search warrant? I am surprised this has already surfaced.

My thoughts exactly! No insulation, carpet. Nothing. It IS just like a shed.
Quote Originally Posted by bears10 View Post
Same lol. It's bare bones for sure, but not a dump in my opinion.
I myself, love those little tiny "protection from the elements" cabins, and so sad that the owner is getting slammed for them. Many folks love such..

.yeppers..no electricity, no running water...but my kind of nature!

Bad in cold weather, but a fabulous wonderful place for those who do such type of camping imho.

Many of us do not need electricity or running water.. It is not a dump imo..it is what it is.

You and I think the same. Who needs running water when there's a creek out back. Filter it or wash from it if needed. Heat would probably still be nice this time of year there, but the rest of the months that would be fine. A dump for me is some big, empty house with so much space and junk, most of which rarely gets used. I don't know where they stayed the other times, besides the hotels, but they were only at this place 2? days.

I sort of figured they could hideout in this kind of place for a long time, but also didn't think he'd have the skills to pull it off. It kind of seems like he didn't, he only went there when he burned through $.

As I said in another thread, I drove from Pennsylvania to Colorado and around Colorado for 3 weeks last summer. I roughed it, spending $15 a night at campgrounds. However, the 3 nights out of 17 that I ended up in hotels were about 25% of the total money I spent for the trip. Gas was a little pricey, but really not as bad as I expected. I probably ate out more times that I should've. I often cooked dinner on my stove, but driving from town to town, it was easier to pick up fast food. If driving a lot, eating fast food and staying in hotels, money goes very quick. If you sleep in campgrounds and your car, cook your own meals and don't drive around too much, you can make $ last very long. It doesn't look like he knew how to do that, until he had to start doing it.

I also love that she collected rocks. It will be much easier to trace his whereabouts throughout and places he might've purchased stuff, maybe other people they ran into and so on. I'm sure they'll find more security camera footage along the way now.

Anyone else have links or screenshots from search warrant? I am surprised this has already surfaced.

[video=twitter;855539568900055040]https://twitter.com/BenDeciFox40/status/855539568900055040[/video]

Items LE brought into the scene wouldn't be on a warrant list - so the vac filters would have been there when LE arrived. Since the cabin was under construction they could have been the owners' left behind.

Also, the cabins have metal roofs which are very expensive. I definitely wouldn't call this a dump - it looks messy since they left stuff on the floor, but I'm sure when finished they would be really nice camping cabins. Right on a creek too!

But I'm thinking they took things out of the cabin like hair in the vac filters and would list them for chain of command? Like we used these vac filters on this cabin and took out whatever evidence? idk really you could be right too:)

ETA - The reason I feel this way is the numbers as if they are "evidence" numbers.

Think you quoted wrong person hehehehe but yeah were on the same page looked like bedrolls for me too.

I'm thinking this is where some of the money went maybe? He bought sleeping bags? Or I wonder if it was a loan from the grounds keeper?

Groundskeeper said he gave them some "mats" so I'm guessing that's the bedrolls.

I think the coconut oil may have been taken depending on where it was located. Was it by the stove or by the bedrolls.

Ok that's enough I can't comment on that kind of stuff anymore. ugggg.

I think the coconut oil may have been taken depending on where it was located. Was it by the stove or by the bedrolls.

Ok that's enough I can't comment on that kind of stuff anymore. ugggg.

I truly believe it was for cooking. Coconut oil is a staple for a lot of gluten free.

From Video of inside cabin. I zoomed in to see what items LE took from the cabin in the last few frames. It's on twitter Ben Deci

attachment.php

Child's sock? Wtf?

Coconut Oil? Well, I mean, I use that for lots of things. Hair, skin, cooking....

But one of them is as a um, lubricant. It doesn't cause "issues" like some commercial lubes.

I get more angry and disgusted the more I read.

I truly believe it was for cooking. Coconut oil is a staple for a lot of gluten free.

I almost exclusively use coconut oil for cooking so I totally get that!

But as a poster stated above it is also used for other more personal reasons. The FBI is clearly looking for evidence to use against TC and oil used for cooking wouldn't really amount to anything in my opinion as evidence. They know they were in the cabin together. They are looking for very specific "evidence".

Having said that it totally could have been exclusively for cooking but the list had no other food related items with the exception of beer which isn't really food, it's also something they can get additional charges if her dna is on a can.

the cabins have metal roofs which are very expensive. I definitely wouldn't call this a dump - it looks messy since they left stuff on the floor, but I'm sure when finished they would be really nice camping cabins. Right on a creek too!
Metal was cheaper for my roof and guaranteed for 50 years. Shingles are oil based so their price has gone up.

Curious that the license tags weren't mentioned on the list. Just thought about that.

I almost exclusively use coconut oil for cooking so I totally get that!

But as a poster stated above it is also used for other more personal reasons. The FBI is clearly looking for evidence to use against TC and oil used for cooking wouldn't really amount to anything in my opinion as evidence. They know they were in the cabin together. They are looking for very specific "evidence".

Having said that it totally could have been exclusively for cooking but the list had no other food related items with the exception of beer which isn't really food, it's also something they can get additional charges if her dna is on a can.

Someone upthread posted the Federal warrant. In it they mentioned the KY.

Metal was cheaper for my roof and guaranteed for 50 years. Shingles are oil based so their price has gone up.

Thats interesting it must be location...metal roof was almost 2x more than shingle for me for the house I sold 2 years ago and the house I just re-roofed, two different states. Labor was more and the metal roof last longer so the price was almost double.

Goes to show I need to move to a more affordable state if I'm re roofing:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod