Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He chose to use his position to revictmize a child abuse victim. It gets no worse.
When it falls apart he has nothing to go back to which is why Elizabeth is in such horrible danger. Praying today is the day Elizabeth is found safe..jmo imo

Oh my goodness, I truly thought they'd be found by now! Boy was I wrong :(

Exactly.

And on top of that he dumped his wife for HER.

That screams to a sexual motive.

If he was only interested in helping the child he would have stayed with his wife and helped her from his home base with wifes support.

We recently had a local girl go missing who was from an (allegedly) abusive background and her boyfriend's parents were hiding her. So, I think his wife may have helped if this was a more innocent situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry if this was posted but I didn't see it in the last 16 pages...

http://wkrn.com/2017/03/21/shes-a-smart-girl-elizabeth-thomas-sister-believes-she-ran-away/

One of Elizabeth Thomas’s older sisters spoke with News 2 Tuesday. She believes Elizabeth made the choice to run away.

“She’s a smart girl and I don’t believe she’d do something like this unless there was a motive behind it,” Brandy Landauer said. “Happy kids don’t run away from home, and if she was unhappy, that could’ve been the reason why she left.”

Landauer is Elizabeth’s older sister by four years. She says she and Elizabeth used to play guitar together and practice for church choir.

(snipped)

She says she, her sister, and their eight brothers and sisters had a good childhood.

Landauer says up until November 2015, she and her siblings were home-schooled, but they played sports and went to church three to four days a week.

In November 2015, their mother, Kimberly Thomas, was charged with child abuse. She moved out of the home.

Landauer was not far behind. She married her boyfriend, they moved into their own home, and they had a baby.

The 19-year-old older sister defends her mother and says there must be a reason why Elizabeth was running away.

Have these two crazy kids been found yet...............no ?

I was actually hoping that TC managed to find a place to marry her, for a few reasons.

1) It would pinpoint a place for LE to start searching.
2) It would stack even more charges on TC for bigamy.
3)The marriage would of course be instantly nullified and thrown out by a judge.
4) It would be interesting to know which State a clergyman is in that would do such a thing. (Say bye-bye to your career)
5) It would make it much easier for the first Mrs. Cummins to end her marriage.

Oh well, maybe today is the day we'll hear about a sighting

It is called a Practitioner Occupational Education license. I posted about it earlier in this thread. Here a link with more info
https://www.tn.gov/education/article/apply-for-a-new-teacher-license

Eta This was supposed to be a reply to the person trying to remember the name of the license that TC teach under with just an Associate degree. Having technical difficulties.

I also posted the actual license # assigned to him and details earlier in the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a few things I've been thinking:

1. They could be moving/traveling at night which wild make it harder for them to be recognized/noticed.

2. Could they have ditched their phones after that ping? Or maybe sold/pawned them?

3. If they are hiding, they have to come out eventually. Like some of you have mentioned, they will need supplies sooner or later.

4. I still question the gluten allergy. Is one of them allergic since they have all the photos of gluten free food on their IG accounts?

I'm hoping they are find safe and soon. The longer they stay missing, the more I worry.

I feel for Tad's kids and grand children. In a small town like that, I'd bet there's lots of whispering and finger pointing going on. Not that they've done anything wrong but you know how people talk, especially in those small rural country areas.
I'm sure they are furious with him, I know I would be!
He had every opportunity to stay away from this girl but yet he still decided to pursue her. It makes no difference to me that she was willingly visiting him and talking with him because he was the adult. He was well aware that a relationship was forbidden.

I think if they where driving that car, they'd be found.
Police here don't have to manually enter a plate number anymore. They sit back and the radar scans all the tags going by. When there's a hit, then they manually call in the tag. Most of the time it's for things like unpaid registration, driving with no insurance, suspended license. But you'd better believe that LE has that tag entered as a hit. Once it drives past a police officer who's out on the prowl, they would be caught.
I'm wondering if they have ditched the car? But If so then how are they traveling? It's a mystery!

Regarding TC's wife's school district position, several weeks ago ET posted on IG that she had had a friend that was a school "super attendant", I think that's his wife she was talking about and she probably works for the superintendent. ET was threatening another student at the time about her little sister I believe. I think it was probably last fall when she posted it, I saw it when I was going through her IG account over the weekend.

MOO

sorry if this was posted but I didn't see it in the last 16 pages...

http://wkrn.com/2017/03/21/shes-a-smart-girl-elizabeth-thomas-sister-believes-she-ran-away/

One of Elizabeth Thomas’s older sisters spoke with News 2 Tuesday. She believes Elizabeth made the choice to run away.

“She’s a smart girl and I don’t believe she’d do something like this unless there was a motive behind it,” Brandy Landauer said. “Happy kids don’t run away from home, and if she was unhappy, that could’ve been the reason why she left.”

Landauer is Elizabeth’s older sister by four years. She says she and Elizabeth used to play guitar together and practice for church choir.

(snipped)

She says she, her sister, and their eight brothers and sisters had a good childhood.

Landauer says up until November 2015, she and her siblings were home-schooled, but they played sports and went to church three to four days a week.

In November 2015, their mother, Kimberly Thomas, was charged with child abuse. She moved out of the home.

Landauer was not far behind. She married her boyfriend, they moved into their own home, and they had a baby.

The 19-year-old older sister defends her mother and says there must be a reason why Elizabeth was running away.

Thanks for that. I have honestly never visited a website with so much advertising in my life. Culture shock! Ouch!

Anybody else find it kinda ironic and comical that the name of the school principal is Penny Love ??

You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried......................

Anybody else find it kinda ironic and comical that the name of the school principal is Penny Love ??

And his first & last name....smh!

A best friend of Elizabeth's said that Elizabeth once told her she was “falling in love with someone” – but did not realize it was with her teacher.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tenness...er-tad-cummins-missing-teen-elizabeth-thomas/

In addition, Cummins searched online to see if police could track his car. He also researched teen marriage.

and...

despite more than 600 leads, they have no idea where these two are.

Penny, why didn't you inform the father immediately that his daughter was caught kissing one of your teachers, or at the very least, if you don't want to admit that, then why did you not call the father and tell him an investigation was taking place!?!??!

http://www.ktvz.com/news/national-w...-from-kissing-allegation-to-manhunt/408254685

some background...

On his resume, the Mount Pleasant native says he graduated magna *advertiser censored* laude from Columbia State Community College in 1993 with an associate of applied science degree in respiratory care technologies. His GPA was 3.57, he says.

Under "achievements," he says he has been a percussionist since the late 1970s and has been in several bands. He also holds copyrights for 65 songs, most of which he wrote "with my guitar, piano, or behind my congas," he writes.

The website for one of his bands, Cry for Holiness!, says the group is made up of "5 Dads that God brought together as one collective vessel to use the musical talents He gave us to glorify His precious name and reconcile His children to Him!"

"I am a Christian," he continues on his resume, before reeling off the many capacities in which he'd served at his Columbia church -- among them, teen Sunday school teacher and "adult chaperone for youth activities."

He volunteered in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina and in the Panamanian rainforest. He earned a black belt in Kenpo Karate in 1999.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/national-w...-from-kissing-allegation-to-manhunt/408254685
https://mgtvwkrn.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/thomas-packet-to-media.pdf

Penny, why didn't you inform the father immediately that his daughter was caught kissing one of your teachers, or at the very least, if you don't want to admit that, then why did you not call the father and tell him an investigation was taking place!?!??!

Qft

She should've called the parent immediately and let him know about the allegations and investigation. For goodness sakes the schools call home when the kids have a belly ache but don't when the student may have been kissing a teacher?!?
The school seems to have handled this all wrong. Worst of all, they punished this poor girl instead of getting her some help! If they didn't know what to do, they should've called DCFS and the parents and then let the police handle the rest.

Exactly.

And on top of that he dumped his wife for HER.

That screams to a sexual motive.

If he was only interested in helping the child he would have stayed with his wife and helped her from his home base with wifes support.
I agree. He would have contacted authorities because he was a mandated reporter.
I can't figure out how he has avoided detection and that screams he is trying to hide her amd have his way with her.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member