Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Nissan is long ditched. Every state has license plate readers in fixed locations and some use mobile and roving readers in others where legal by state law.They would have gotten a hit by now if they were in that vehicle and mobile.I'm surprised the vehicle has not turned up abandoned and also surprised the Amber Alert is only in a small area. They could have left the areas of alert by now even if on foot.

A nation-wide BOLO was issued.

Another article stating time of sighting
Tad Cummins, the 50-year-old man wanted for kidnapping 15-year-old Elizabeth Thomas, has possibly been spotted in Texas.

A caller in Texas contacted officials in Tennessee Thursday saying they saw what they believed was the vehicle authorities have been searching for on U.S. Highway 191 in North Beach, located in Corpus Christi.

According to officials in Corpus Christi, they received information about the call and were dispatched to search that area after 12:30 p.m. Thursday.

So far, further details have not been released. Authorities said they’ve been looking for a silver Nissan Rogue with license plate*
Tad Cummins' Vehicle Possibly Spotted In Texas - http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/tad-cummins-vehicle-possibly-spotted-in-texas

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I am hoping the Mexican authorities are aware of this abduction and would be proactive in apprehending, observing or questioning any American couples with a huge age difference. I suspect that Mexico woud not want to deal with this kind of international issue. They certainly shouldn't want a soon to be needy American child predator in their country. I am remembering the story about that mom and son that fled to Mexico, the affluenza teen case, and they had no money issues and yet they were turned in quickly.

Whether it was a valid sighting or not, I'd put the border patrol and other border agents on alert.

Any officer would and will instantly notice the alteration after dark as the altered areas aren't reflective.The tag MUST reflect after dark.

Welcome to newbies to Websleuths! Glad to have you here.

It's helpful to keep the conversation organized if you use the "reply with quote" option (unless you're starting a completely new thought, of course). Otherwise, it's hard to tell what you're referring to, and we want to know!

Thanks.

He was also over the HOSA club Health and occupational sciences

If I were LE, then, (and this tip/sighting doesn't pan out), I would pull the students with the highest grades in his Forensics class and ask them to tell me everything they can remember about Tad saying anything unusual. Did he ever discuss "if you needed to disappear or evade law enforcement, you would..."

He may have been flaunting his "superior knowledge" and bragging he'd never get caught like so many average criminals. Or that he'd be a superior officer (FBI agent etc.) because he would look for things others would overlook.

If he had any pet theories, it's possible those influence his actions now.

Update from SIL Facebook
Man wanted in Elizabeth Thomas disappearance may have been spotted in Texas

Corpus Christi police spokeswoman Gena Pena said police were dispatched about 1 p.m. to the 4500 block of U.S. Highway 181 in North Beach after a call from Tennessee was forwarded to the police department.

Police have been searching the area, but have as of now come up empty

#TnAmberAlert
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158490928655038&id=625445037

As I type that we just got a new AA 1yr old kidnapped

Let's hope this is a bonafide siting. We really need to get our girl away from TC. Fingers toes and everything else I can possibly cross are crossed.

HAHA...passed around like a joint at a reggae festival....LOL
That cracked me up too.. And gave me some cravings I haven't felt for a while lol. Sorry to be OT... Need some levity sometimes.

Welcome to newbies to Websleuths! Glad to have you here.

It's helpful to keep the conversation organized if you use the "reply with quote" option (unless you're starting a completely new thought, of course). Otherwise, it's hard to tell what you're referring to, and we want to know!

Thanks.

Websleuths, where being nosey is expected and encouraged.

If I were LE, then, (and this tip/sighting doesn't pan out), I would pull the students with the highest grades in his Forensics class and ask them to tell me everything they can remember about Tad saying anything unusual. Did he ever discuss "if you needed to disappear or evade law enforcement, you would..."

He may have been flaunting his "superior knowledge" and bragging he'd never get caught like so many average criminals. Or that he'd be a superior officer (FBI agent etc.) because he would look for things others would overlook.

Brilliant idea.

Sounds like they missed them [emoji17]

Surely he won't be able to cross into Mexico? I've only been to Miami not familiar with the Mexican border

If they DO make it to Mexico, would Mexico capture them and send them back if they found them? They did with affluenza teen when he and mom fled there, but is that the norm? If not, anyone else thinking that if they DO make it to Mexico, they'll pop back up on Social Media?

Just looked at the mileage and it about 15 hours from Columbia Tn to CC Tx and slightly over 1000 miles. Either he's traveling back roads and very slow or he's been hunkered down for a while. The location of the sighting is a gas station so they are scouring footage now. If it's him it's just a matter of time before he's caught. I pray it's still them and not just him!

Good thinking! We've all had teachers that liked to talk about their own experiences, etc. This guy sound like one who would like to brag to his students. He very well could've talked about this!

jmo

If they DO make it to Mexico, would Mexico capture them and send them back if they found them? They did with affluenza teen when he and mom fled there, but is that the norm? If not, anyone else thinking that if they DO make it to Mexico, they'll pop back up on Social Media?

We have an extradition treaty with them, and IMO they're generally pretty cooperative in cases like this.

[video=youtube;FZtCQ4bKIP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZtCQ4bKIP0[/video]

This is a video of the former FBI, CIA, and master spy, more commonly known as Tad Cummins, giving a lesson in CPR to a bunch of his high school students. Although his face is mainly out of view for most of the video, you can hear his voice and watch his mannerisms along with seeing how he dresses. At around the 3:00 mark, he bends down within camera view and gives a side profile of himself. For some reason, his shoes appear to fit his feet oddly, as if they're too long and oversized..........but that's just me........... I normally wear cowboy boots and Wrangler jeans, and know virtually nothing about trendy sports wear or how to look "cool".

ETA--- He's the one in the purple shirt with white stripes.
I watched this video and the next one to play in the Playlist was this:

https://youtu.be/z3B1w-4AFqc

SO CREEPY!

Must have been his class, right?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors