Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read another article that the caller indicated that the vehicle was traveling on US Highway 191, not stopped at a gas station. Then again, US 191 does not run anywhere NEAR Texas, neither does Texas 191. So much conflicting information!
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/tad-cummins-vehicle-possibly-spotted-in-texas

It's confusing. It can be read to mean that authorities had been searching for the vehicle on US 191, but that it was spotted in Corpus Christi.

If they DO make it to Mexico, would Mexico capture them and send them back if they found them? They did with affluenza teen when he and mom fled there, but is that the norm? If not, anyone else thinking that if they DO make it to Mexico, they'll pop back up on Social Media?

IF border guards/authorities have been informed and their passports flagged they would be detained at the border. BTW, do we even know if ET has a passport? I doubt she does from what little we know of her upbringing/home situation.

I posted this article earlier, just fresh off the local press, but if he was spotted in North Beach, that means that they're likely on their way to Mexico.
http://www.caller.com/story/news/20...t-may-have-been-spotted-north-beach/99543814/

I'm not sure if this is legitimate or not. It seems that they were not able to find them despite a search of the area. If this was phoned in from Tennessee, clearly they had some credible lead.
Many of the beaches along the gulf coast in Texas allow you to camp on the beach for free

IF border guards/authorities have been informed and their passports flagged they would be detained at the border. BTW, do we even know if ET has a passport? I doubt she does from what little we know of her upbringing/home situation.

Depends where they cross from. Here in my city, you just pay the toll at the machine and cross. No checks at all.

I have wondered if when she says "mission completed" on some of her travel-related IG posts, if she was talking about successfully getting travel docs or passports. Could she have gotten one in one of her older sister's name? Another person's altogether...like an 18 year old friend?

Not to be sarcastic, but your statement sounds very naive. "with the help of her family and friends...."

You mean her mother, who got arrested for throwing ET down the stairs and slamming her head into a washing machine...or the friends who bullied her in school...

This girl was a loner for a reason, and she found a friend, and a lover, and safety, and a future in her mentor and teacher...

She is never going to come home willingly...why would she?
He's definitely not her lover

It's confusing. It can be read to mean that authorities had been searching for the vehicle on US 191, but that it was spotted in Corpus Christi.

I live down here. It's gotta be 181!!! Between there and Mexico all roads have checkpoints. I have alerted everyone I know that lives there and Kingsville area. I hope they show up in my campground!!! Oh boy!! Going on Topix to share now.

Greetings! I'm a noobie here and not too far from Columbia, Tn where ET is missing from and have been following the case.

Just a few things I'm wondering about and a couple of theories I'm trying to play through my mind....

Above, fluerdenola had some great points and I wanted to add a few.
On the day they came up missing, there wasn't any school that day. It was out for the day for inservice or something like that.

She also changed her Instagram to "wife" after she met up with him. So evidently he was feeding her a line of bull-oney.

Also with the money he took out, could he have gotten pre-paid Visa and Master Cards and be using those, also cards for fast food so tracking wouldn't be easy? Of course cash is easier, but buying gas at night you wouldn't have to go in and see an attendant?

Now as for food, I'm wondering what they are eating or if he stocked up on stuff beforehand.

I do think he's got some type of phone or device that they are using to keep up with media and keep informed.

My fear is he will get tired of her (like a child) and she will get homesick and what will happen to her then.:(

Here's a link to the timeline that got me thinking and I'm looking for the one that says school was out that day.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/timeline-a...ee-student-elizabeth-thomas/story?id=46273578

:fireworks::welcome::welcome:

I really hope if it is them, they are found before making it into Mexico. I imagine it would be much more difficult to find them if they get there. Hopefully LE will set up a few checkpoints to try and see if it is them...

Oh gosh they REALLY need to do this. Set up checkpoints. But will they? Will the feds of Texas authorities get involved to this level? And what about alerting the Mexican border patrol to detain them if seen?

Do you have to have a passport at all locations on the border? I know I was asked a few times to go over to Mexico when I lived at Fort Hood to shop but never did and no one ever mentioned that i needed a passport.

You don't need a passport to enter any Mexican border. Only to come back in. I cross a few times a year.

I live down here. It's gotta be 181!!! Between there and Mexico all roads have checkpoints. I have alerted everyone I know that lives there and Kingsville area. I hope they show up in my campground!!! Oh boy!! Going on Topix to share now.

That makes sense!!!!

Or "borrowed" an older sister's passport?

I have wondered if when she says "mission completed" on some of her travel-related IG posts, if she was talking about successfully getting travel docs or passports. Could she have gotten one in one of her older sister's name? Another person's altogether...like an 18 year old friend?

Depends where they cross from. Here in my city, you just pay the toll at the machine and cross. No checks at all.

Where is this??? Toll?? You need a passport to go into Mexico unless you sneak across....And you're not sneaking a vehicle in either!

Or "borrowed" an older sister's passport?

If they are running away, they aren't worried about coming back again - so no need for a passport. They can cross over into Mexico without one.

And....that is yet another way he can control her. She can't run back to the USA without a passport. She will be completely dependent on him.

I hope this sighting is credible and I hope LE catches up with him today!

jmo

Where is this??? Toll?? You need a passport to go into Mexico unless you sneak across....And you're not sneaking a vehicle in either!

You don't need a passport to get in to Mexico, you only need one to get back into the US. Crossing into Mexico is easy.

:fireworks::welcome::welcome:

Oh gosh they REALLY need to do this. Set up checkpoints. But will they? Will the feds of Texas authorities get involved to this level? And what about alerting the Mexican border patrol to detain them if seen?

You don't need a passport to enter any Mexican border. Only to come back in. I cross a few times a year.

When I went to Mexico by way of Nogales, they did check the passports of people in my group. They even asked if we had permission to be taking the vehicle we were in out of state and we had to have someone fax permission that we did.

So it sounds like there's places that check and places that don't. But...if TC has done this much research, I'm sure he knows where to cross where they won't check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim