Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lets break it down. He has only been spotted once putting gas in the Rogue. On a full tank, without filling back up, how far could he go?

I just can't see this going on for years and years. I believe she'll be located sooner rather then later, I have no proof of that it's just my opinion.
Does anyone else here feel like she'll be found alive within 1 year?or Does anyone here believe they will continue to run longer then 1 year?

That is a very good question. I would say the odds are they (at least she) will be found within six months. If it goes beyond that time, it may be years.

The above is my opinion only.

What's even easier if he explains to ET something like they are already married in God's eyes so don't need to get married, or some other jibberish he's saying to justify kidnapping a teen and abandoning his wife.

jmopinion

I just hope she didn't add the wife ring emoji after he raped her.

News 2 just aired an interview with a former employee that worked with TC he said he was a bully and didn't do well in Respiratory Therapy program for school. I'm looking for a link

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

He is going to Honduras. IMO, I read somewhere that he told students he was a cia agent and had a remote hideaway in Honduras. If she has been believing this lie, he has to go to Honduras now..

I don't believe the remote hideaway but I think Honduras could be the destination. There are a lot of mission teams going there from the US but there are a lot of secluded areas. I also consider Guatemala and Nicaragua as a possible destination.

Ok, lets break it down. He has only been spotted once putting gas in the Rogue. On a full tank, without filling back up, how far could he go?
Afaik they haven't been spotted since getting gas. It was only the phones pinged in Decatur

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Are you for real? This criminal KIDNAPPED A MINOR ACROSS STATE LINES. what part of that is escaping you?

Jumping off your post...

Speaking of state lines I'm curious about how the Lindbergh Law might apply. Is she too old for it to matter? What would it take to turn this into a capital crime? (I think the death penalty is suspended in TN?) When would the Feds take over?

I'm off to Google but if anyone can explain I would appreciate it!

I'm worried about her and I want him to go away for a long, long time.

I know the Assemblies of God well and usually the various districts use the campgrounds all year round for various functions, not just youth camp. They usually also have caretakers that live on site that keep an eye on the buildings and do general maintenance, etc. I would be surprised if they went there... it's not hidden away enough. Of course, I don't have experience with the Tennessee AG so I could be totally wrong, but I know Ohio and Missouri use theirs regularly.

I spent many a summer at the MO Campground :) The reason I thought of the TN Campground is because it is very, very secluded and the cabins and dorms are quite separate from the rest of the meeting areas. There is only one way to get in by car. I don't know, just a thought. I'm really wondering if my teenage girls have ever met ET. It seems like the youth in the TN A/G District stay friends with those they meet at camps and conventions.

He is going to Honduras. IMO, I read somewhere that he told students he was a cia agent and had a remote hideaway in Honduras. If she has been believing this lie, he has to go to Honduras now..

The Age of Consent in Honduras is 15 years old.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/honduras

I was thinking they may be in a 3rd world country at some missionary camp...

yeah, I dunno, just a thought. I was thinking that he is already caught up in this lie, and he will just find a place once they get there.

It's a possibility. Sorry, just realized my post was a bit snarky and I wanted you to know it wasn't directed at your suggestion. :) We've been snarking about his "secret agent man" story he told his students, along with his other embellishments.

Jackson, MS

I think he has filled up more than once.

Nissan Rogue tank size is 14.5 gallons, city gas mileage is 26 = 377 miles. Open road, it gets 33 mpg = 478 miles.

Nissan Rogue tank size is 14.5 gallons, city gas mileage is 26 = 377 miles. Open road, it gets 33 mpg = 478 miles.

If he was truly in survivalist mode, I wonder if he took extra gas with him. Not exactly the safest thing to transport, but it would be less risky to pull over on some side road and refuel than to go to a gas station where someone might see him.

Oh I see! I don't think he was using this as a legal defense. I think he's doing it to feed the fantasy, keep her with him. She's busy planning the wedding of her dreams she won't notice what she's lost. It's the beauty and the beast fantasy that he sold her.

Forgive me if this has been brought up but has anyone found a Pinterest? It's a very popular place for dream weddings.

This might sound crazy but I think she was carrying her yeti onesie in her arms in that last picture of ET. She is carrying something that seems rather large and a very light blue and I think I can see a bit of white.
yetti1.jpg

She posted on IG about her yeti onsesie
yetti2.png

This is what it looks like, available at Walmart for $52
yettionsie.jpeg

This makes me think they may be camping and he told her to bring something warm to sleep in. This would be a child's idea of something warm for sleeping in. I know some people thought it looked like she had a teddy bear, but it could very well be the "face" of that onesie that is showing a little.

Pshaw. He's got his own Island. It was given to him by the Honduran gov't after his single handed take down of the guerilla militia when he was a top CIA operative. You can only get there on his private boat and it's not listed on any maps.

Marry me.

This might sound crazy but I think she was carrying her yeti onesie in her arms in that last picture of ET. She is carrying something that seems rather large and a very light blue and I think I can see a bit of white.
attachment.php

She posted on IG about her yeti onsesie
attachment.php

This is what it looks like, available at Walmart for $52
attachment.php

This makes me think they may be camping and he told her to bring something warm to sleep in. This would be a child's idea of something warm for sleeping in. I know some people thought it looked like she had a teddy bear, but it could very well be the "face" of that onesie that is showing a little.

Good catch! Thank God for her IG, it may very well be what leads LE to her. She wouldn't need that at the beach!

Forgive me if this has been brought up but has anyone found a Pinterest? It's a very popular place for dream weddings.
I found one on a search and I believe that it is her. She has a puppy dog profile pic. Snap chat type thing. I can't click on it though and I am not going to "follow" her.
MOO

Oh for the love of Christ

The school HAD to know something, I think with the wife being on the Board of Education is caused everyone to be "scared" or walk on egg shells, they knew it, and she probably did too. In all the comments going back to past students and camps, she HAD to know something. Most women have that little gut feeling when hubby is messing around or something is not right.

I still think that they are in the states, possibly in a cabin that he located earlier before going on the run. He could have had all the supplies already there, he was off work for almost a month and God only knows what he did on the weekend.

Prison is going to be his next home and someone there will live out their fantasy on him....

TC's wife was an administrative assistant, not a member of the Board of Education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1