Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too I feel they are staying close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s
Sounds like this gal can relate to Elizabeth!

I can. I was with him from about 15 until age 20. Moved out on my 18th birthday to be with him. Thought I was in love and we even had 2 kids together, born when I was 16 and 18. He should've gone to prison. It wasn't until I was around 20/21 until I realized what he had done was very wrong. I and the kids have had no contact with him in years, (he long ago signed over rights to my DH) but they are getting to the age where they are asking questions and it is so hard to explain what happened.

I keep trying to think of what I would have done if I had run away to be with him at 15 and I think I would have been happy and at peace for a long while. I was so ready to leave the dysfunction of my family that I would have done most anything to feel loved and somewhat normal. I may have missed my siblings some and that would have been the only thing that would have made me come out of hiding - just to let them know I was okay.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Maury County Representative Sheila Butt has strong words for the man at the center of a AMBER Alert out of her district.

It’s been 11 days since Elizabeth Thomas disappeared and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says there have been no credible sightings.

Authorities believe Thomas is in the company of her former teacher, 50-year-old Tad Cummins.

I have known Tad and Jill Cummins for a long time. I have always thought a lot of them. Tad is smart and has to know that what he is doing is wrong for him, wrong for Beth and heartbreaking for both of their families and our community. The best thing that Tad can do is to make sure that Beth gets home safely and I know he understands that by now. Both families are in my thoughts and prayers and in the thoughts and prayers of this entire community. If I could tell Tad anything right now it would be that I know he knows the right thing to do. I, and the people in this community are praying for them both and for their families. It is time for Tad to ‘man up’ and I know he can. I know that he believes in God and in doing the right thing. He is the adult and it is in his power and it is his responsibility to make sure that Beth gets home safely now,” said Rep. Butt in a statement to News 2.

Me too I feel they are staying close.

What's scary is he has two handguns with him according to his wife as they are missing. Maybe one for him and one for ET. I'm curious if she knows how to shoot or he plans on teaching her. Looks like he's willing to shoot someone instead of turning himself in or be arrested. Why else the guns? I think this case might get ugly when it comes to a close.

I have an iPhone and I didn't get the alert either. I heard everyone else's phone going off. I googled it and one forum said to turn your AA alert to off, reboot your phone and then turn it back on. We had another AA in the Memphis area yesterday and it sounded on my phone. Hope this helps!

I am very close by all of this activity in Alabama and definitely got the alert on my cell phone. I have Verizon.

"Each and every day, our dedicated teachers, principals, bus drivers, cafeteria workers, support staff, and more are working to ensure that your children receive the best education in the State of Tennessee" Oh they're getting an education.

Their phones pinged there the first day at 3. There have been no sightings IMO it means there still in AL or TN

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

There are websleuth members here who know a lot more about pings than I do, but I think if you remove the batteries from the phones they will stop pinging. I am shocked that they did not do that right away. If no more pings have been received, they would have removed the batteries, I would think.

Why in God's name would he use his work account? Makes zero sense! Why not set up gmail, etc.
I'm questioning if young his work account was anouther smoke and mirrors attempt knowing it would be found to try to through off Leo's as to what there plans were

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I live between Decatur and Guntersville. I think the area around Guntersville Lake wouldn't be a bad place for them to camp/hide out. Small communitie and everyone keeps to themselves.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am kind of shocked that so many of us live in the area.:seeya::seeya::seeya:

Jeanna, only because I have lived through something similar that Elizabeth is going through, I have to disagree. My family was and still is very dysfunctional. My family's actions definitely led me to get involved with a 30-something year old when I was only 15. His actions still 20 years later cause me anger and resentment. I feel as though my parents acts were unintentional. They were "asleep at the wheel" with raising all of us. The guy I got involved with very much knew what he was doing and took advantage of my situation. My mom and I still aren't really close, but I can work on that relationship. I probably won't get over that guy using me for a very long time, if ever. I have moved on, but I do wonder what kind of person I would have been had he not stolen my innocence.

I also got in a relationship with a 32 year old man when I was 15. I thought I was in love. I still think I was in love but I think he was taking advantage of my situation and my emotions. My mother died from cancer when I was 15. My father was never home, always out drinking and trying to find a new wife. My dad and his girlfriend knew that I was staying at this man's house. In fact, he would even come to my house and visit me and my dad would stop in for a few minutes and see him there and talk to him briefly. The school knew I was in this relationship, we didn't hide anything. Anyway, I was left to raise myself. This 32 year old came along and he was absolutely the only caring adult I had in my life. Even the school I was going to failed me but that's another story. I can look back at it all and see how he groomed me. I was with the 32 year old until I found out I was pregnant with his child at the age of 19. We were working on have a baby, so it was not a surprise to either of us. He decided he wanted someone older and more mature, I caught him in bed with a woman who is now his wife. She is only 4 years older then I am. I am in my 50's now. I was not able to see the situation for what it was until I had a teenage daughter of my own, then I could see exactly what happened. In the last 3 years he started following me on Instagram so I sent him a friend's request on facebook, he accepted it. I still feel like I need some closure on this. I sent a couple of messages saying hello to him, he ignored both. I sent him a longer message asking him how he was, telling him he had beautiful children, just chit chat and he ignored that as well. I still have him as a friend on facebook but blocked him from seeing most of my posts. I kind of want to remove him but then I don't want him to know that I have conflicting feelings towards him. When I was 19, I was so upset with the way he was treating me that I ended up losing the baby, he was not there for me despite my sister trying to call him over and over.

Anyway, I can certainly relate to how ET may feel, this case has really brought up some old emotions in me.

There are websleuth members here who know a lot more about pings than I do, but I think if you remove the batteries from the phones they will stop pinging. I am shocked that they did not do that right away. If no more pings have been received, they would have removed the batteries, I would think.

Some phones have non removable batteries such as my iPhone.

ET has another Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/_cummins_15/

EDITED TO ADD: Not certain this is her.....at first I thought yes! But now I am not so certain it isn't a troll.

When I first saw the username my first thought was HOLY CRAP! But I think that is wayyy too obvious. I don't think it is her, just an internet troll. Although, I do think think that she does have another instagram. I am very suspicious of one a particular user who started liking all of TC's instas beginning March 10. That same user has no info or post. I wonder if the were communication through DM's on there. I have been trying to find a "suspicious" insta for TC but I haven't come across any that jumps out.

Stupid thought how about a cruise ship the cost is cheap they do not check things as closely and let's say they pick a place where they know they can blend in they get off and never get back on the ship if they stayed in there cabin most of the time it would liner anyone from the ship rembering them and a ship at sea may not eaven be current on Amber alerts till it's to late

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Some phones have non removable batteries such as my iPhone.
I didn't even think of that but so does my S7 active I can't remember the last time I could remove the battery from a phone.

From the link:

"The school then launched its own investigation. On Jan. 27, Thomas was removed from Cummins’ classroom.

"Channel 4 has learned that same day, the district allowed Thomas and Cummins to go on a field trip together."

"He said Thomas and Cummins were not told to stay away from each other while the school's investigation took place."

Seriously?!!! This school cannot be defended anymore. They handled the whole thing wrong. What a disgrace.

From the link:

"Channel 4 has uncovered new information about where Thomas and Cummins were allowed to go together after they were allegedly caught kissing in a classroom."

"The school then launched its own investigation. On Jan. 27, Thomas was removed from Cummins’ classroom.

"Channel 4 has learned that same day, the district allowed Thomas and Cummins to go on a field trip together."

Seriously?!!! This school cannot be defended anymore. They handled the whole thing wrong. What a disgrace.
I hope her dad does sue for all 300,000 they should get more than that but unfortunately they are capped.

When I first saw the username my first thought was HOLY CRAP! But I think that is wayyy too obvious. I don't think it is her, just an internet troll. Although, I do think think that she does have another instagram. I am very suspicious of one a particular user who started liking all of TC's instas beginning March 10. That same user has no info or post. I wonder if the were communication through DM's on there. I have been trying to find a "suspicious" insta for TC but I haven't come across any that jumps out.

It boggles the mid that a troll would choose this as a "project."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member