Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again a food post. This shoney's. I love salad buffets. We have so few. Jelly. Never knew what shoney's. Was till now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he would end his life being such a Jesus poet. Big no no to take your own life. I know he hasn't followed his belief to a T but I don't foresee him taking his life. No going back. In his religion anything is forgiven but taking ones life. Jmo.

Again a food post. This shoney's. I love salad buffets. We have so few. Jelly. Never knew what shoney's. Was till now.

You're not really missing much IMO. Shoney's was awesome in the 80s and they are trying to make a comeback but they went down really bad in the late 90s early 2000s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I don't think he would end his life being such a Jesus poet. Big no no to take your own life. I know he hasn't followed his belief to a T but I don't foresee him taking his life. No going back. In his religion anything is forgiven but taking ones life. Jmo.

Not following his belief to a T is a bit of an understatement. This man is just putting check marks next to "sins commited" like it is going out of style.

I've been going back and forth on this one. I don't think it would be his first choice, but when law enforcement finally catches up with them, I'm afraid he might decide it's a better option than prison.

I don't think he can stand the thought of explaining what he's done. He's too self righteous to face the shame. He's a coward IMO and took the only way out that would avoid facing anyone

You're not really missing much IMO. Shoney's was awesome in the 80s and they are trying to make a comeback but they went down really bad in the late 90s early 2000s

Yeah, go to your local Furrs or Golden Corral and you will have had a similar experience.

We have no buffets. Very sparse. Family lives in Atl and we hit them all up. #neglected lol

I feel like he already has. There has been no real validated or confirmed info

He's definitely not following Christian teachings on this. A past coworker, however, said he is a narcissist. Suicide isn't common for narcissists, but possible. IMO

Stupid thought how about a cruise ship the cost is cheap they do not check things as closely and let's say they pick a place where they know they can blend in they get off and never get back on the ship if they stayed in there cabin most of the time it would liner anyone from the ship rembering them and a ship at sea may not eaven be current on Amber alerts till it's to late

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Not a stupid thought. What makes me think they wouldn't pick a cruise is because they would kind of be "prisoners" on a ship. People all over the place. Little privacy. A lot of attention drawn to them (I would imagine) being together, given their age difference. High odds of someone recognizing and reporting them, imo, then having the authorities waiting at the next docking location.

Unless they would lay low in the cabin until the first stop in Mexico (for example) and walk off the ship, disappearing into their new life together. Gross.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

He's definitely not following Christian teachings on this. A past coworker, however, said he is a narcissist. Suicide isn't common for narcissists, but possible. IMO

He might see as it being able to outsmart the cops one last time, managing to avoid jail time. I just hope he has the good sense to let ET go and not try to take her down with him.

Not a stupid thought. What makes me think they wouldn't pick a cruise is because they would kind of be "prisoners" on a ship. People all over the place. Little privacy. A lot of attention drawn to them (I would imagine) being together, given their age difference. High odds of someone recognizing and reporting them, imo, then having the authorities waiting at the next docking location.

Unless they would lay low in the cabin until the first stop in Mexico (for example) and walk off the ship, disappearing into their new life together. Gross.

Closed loop cruise from my understanding only has one stop so less chance of being cought

Me too. I hope he does the right thing. He has not done real well so far. Maybe he will redeem himself by letting her go.

Me too. I hope he does the right thing. He has not done real well so far. Maybe he will redeem himself by letting her go.

Yeah, he certainly doesn't have an impressive track record. All we can do is hope for the best.

Closed loop cruise from my understanding only has one stop so less chance of being cought

I don't see a cruise ship being a viable solution for two people who don't want to be found, but who knows. That's just it. It can only be my or anyone's opinion because we just don't know.

Very good points. Not to mention they're trapped and have few exits off the ship. If they were caught they're screwed. They can't sneak off a boat if everyone is told to stay in their cabins while they take them off the ship.

Not following his belief to a T is a bit of an understatement. This man is just putting check marks next to "sins commited" like it is going out of style.

He's a FAKE Christian. He hasn't been living a Christian life. Pastor of his old church said he hasn't been since 2011 or 2013 I can't remember it was in the church statement and it was very sporadic when he went. He lied about most of those church activities on his resume from many years ago. FAKE Christian. Anyone can say I'm Christian but you have to live a Christian life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor