Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What info do they have on TC that's so dangerous they can't share it? Surely they understand that TC knows authorities are digging into his background and know his dark secrets. I understand they can't share info that they would need for a trial but if it's life or death I would think that they would be sharing things has he been shopping at certain stores, items he purchased or researched online, places etc...Sometimes I think LE keeping info close to the chest may not be the best plan. If he's a serial pedo there are other victims out there! He may be looking for his next victim too.
This guy hasn't covered his tracks at all. I wonder if his computer(s) revealed an even deeper problems than just ET, including pics he took or pics he was collecting from some sort of forbidden sites. I mean, doesn't it seem a bit odd that he didn't clean up after himself and left his Instagram posts up and his draft letters on his work computer? Maybe he's been fighting these internal demons a long time, was using religion to suppress his cravings, and finally decided he was tired from hiding from his secret fetishes. Maybe he wanted/wants to be caught so he can stop hiding his truth.

I went into the bathroom this morning to shave and get cleaned up a little while mulling over the details of this case in my head. I looked in the mirror and was wondering what I could do to make myself appear more handsome and attractive as I grow older. I suddenly came to the realization that there was absolutely nothing I could do.......I mean......how can you improve on perfection ??

Ooops........I got a little bit off track there----> redirect. I got to thinking that Tad may know some people through his church that have "second homes" located in other places. A lot of retired folks have a place they go in the summer months when it's warm, and then another place they go during the cold months. Tad has been a member of various churches through the years long enough to have come across many of these people. Most of the people I've encountered through the years that maintain a "second" or even "third" home keep the utilities turned on between visits. These are homes that are pretty much fully functional but sit vacant 9 months out of the year. Some are located in residential neighborhoods, and some are very isolated, such as a cabin in the woods.

I saw yesterday that the chruch was issuing statements to attempt and distance themselves from the Tadster to some degree. It wouldn't be a bad idea for these church members, if they indeed do have a "second" home somewhere, to have someone local swing by and make sure it is still locked up and secure. Tad may have his SUV parked in an enclosed garage and be living in a 3000 square foot house.

I saw a post on Facebook by a friend of the family. He said Elizabeth and her siblings were all living with the dad and that he's a great guy. He said they had been abused by the mom and the dad was now raising ten kids by himself. So she had a safe home with the dad according to this friend.

I don't pretend to know the realities of her family situation. I was commenting on how she may FEEL.

Are there still hurricane relief trailers in Louisiana? What about Knoxville area where the fire was several months ago, any Red Cross mobile units that may still be there that hasn't been moved? I know in Northern/eastern portion of Arkansas there are several small towns that have rundown type houses that were abandoned, he could be in something like that.

This guy hasn't covered his tracks at all. I wonder if his computer(s) revealed an even deeper problems than just ET, including pics he took or pics he was collecting from some sort of forbidden sites. I mean, doesn't it seem a bit odd that he didn't clean up after himself and left his Instagram posts up and his draft letters on his work computer? Maybe he's been fighting these internal demons a long time, was using religion to suppress his cravings, and finally decided he was tired from hiding from his secret fetishes. Maybe he wanted/wants to be caught so he can stop hiding his truth.

I'm wondering if he had secret cams set up at the school - one of his areas of "expertise" is videography.

Not at all uncommon. I know people who used to do that (message through saved drafts) but that was before texting. Kind of mind boggling that he did it on his work email though.

Exactly. And he gave her his password?! Is this a guy that gets off on the idea of possibly getting caught? Who in the right mind would do that?

Exactly. And he gave her his password?! Is this a guy that gets off on the idea of possibly getting caught? Who in the right mind would do that?

The school did an internal investigation and found nothing. He probably would have never gotten caught if the FBI didn't step in.

I wonder what else has been written since he started working there in 2011.

A longtime friend of Elizabeth's said she knew the 15-year-old had a tough upbringing and explained that Elizabeth would often break down and cry.

She said Elizabeth had admitted to being in a secret relationship with a man she described as “amazing and perfect,” but the friend had no idea that she was potentially talking about their former health teacher.

http://ijr.com/2017/03/832059-teen-...tranged-mom-and-homeschooled-until-this-year/

I wonder if ETs dad has hired a private investigator? Can he while the FBI is still involved? Not sure one would help except adding another set of eyes to the hunt for TC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I believe the father definately can hire outside help and hope he does or one volunteers or does it pro bono. The more pressure, the better!

Just curious, Momma Thomas is wearing a neck brace. Anyone know what for?

I don't pretend to know the realities of her family situation. I was commenting on how she may FEEL.

I think this part is huge. She could have the best family ever waiting for her to return, but if she doesn't see it that way it makes no difference at all. Though I hesitate to say the DA guy should have assured her she didn't have to return to them if she didn't want to because she is 15 and presumably her father has custody of her. Lying to her that she can live elsewhere won't do any good when she returns, has to live with her dad, realizes she was lied to and runs again.

I think this part is huge. She could have the best family ever waiting for her to return, but if she doesn't see it that way it makes no difference at all. Though I hesitate to say the DA guy should have assured her she didn't have to return to them if she didn't want to because she is 15 and presumably her father has custody of her. Lying to her that she can live elsewhere won't do any good when she returns, has to live with her dad, realizes she was lied to and runs again.

While I see your point about her dad having custody, the reality is if her dad wanted & agreed, then other options are available to her other than living with her dad. She could get emancipated. With her dads permission she could live with anyone. Just because he has legal custody does not mean he is her only choice.

A longtime friend of Elizabeth's said she knew the 15-year-old had a tough upbringing and explained that Elizabeth would often break down and cry.

She said Elizabeth had admitted to being in a secret relationship with a man she described as “amazing and perfect,” but the friend had no idea that she was potentially talking about their former health teacher.

http://ijr.com/2017/03/832059-teen-...tranged-mom-and-homeschooled-until-this-year/
Gross. Poor girl. She has been preyed upon and bamboozled. Brainwashed.

The parallels between TC and the Disney Beast really make me think that ET’s young mind may have believed that if they just ran away together that he would become a Prince Charming of sorts. I suspect TC fed into that with fabricated stories of what a horrid wife and life he had and how everyone (school, wife) were making him miserable. But ET was his salvation and ONLY she could make him happy. That kind of manipulation and pressure on an already damaged psyche creates huge feeling of debt and responsibility to live up to the manipulators expectations.

I’m very worried that when ET becomes overwhelmed and shows signs of breaking or needing support herself that TC will go ballistic and not be able to handle having to support somebody else. Narcissistic personalities cannot deal with others pain or problems and are unable to show empathy. I think TC meets the definition of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. His ease in abandoning his family and leaving them with addition debt and limited resources is evidence. His disregard for the orders to stay away from ET and the reports of former co-workers show a level of superiority that is also indicative.

I wouldn’t put too much stock in the glowing reports of prior employers/superiors because many will do that just to get rid of a problem employee and are worried about being sued. When I was working I saw many “problems” promoted out and away just to make them somebody else’s problem. Not ethical, but it happens.

When the narcissist is not the center of the universe things can go south very quickly.

My guess is "for sympathy".
I agree. When she was talking in the interview she was still moving her head around as if to show emphasis of how sincere she was. People with neck problems really favor their neck and rely on that brace to keep them from moving. I hate that they even interviewed her. ET could be ever worried she would have to go back there, as most kids who are abused do worry they will find themselves back in that situation. Putting her face on TV was the worst thing they could have done IMO.

Does anyone have a link for momma's​interview? I'm at work so can't dig right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves